Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,734,823 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRXYOU2-w4

it is between the legs of virgo in infrared ... how did the ancients find that ? .... or did The Lord speak all the way into our time and technology?

... and I know he can do that.. he knew 40 years ahead of time what I thought about Big brother/ The volcano marrying a real woman that sounded like a pagan ritual to me.
and now He is always where I go before I get there ... the only way that can happen is if he been there to the future first or someone has been there for him and tell him where he has to be.. either way he is accessing heaven/ the throne and the Elders for eyes to see what happens tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 05:28 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,047,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRXYOU2-w4

it is between the legs of virgo in infrared ... how did the ancients find that ? .... or did The Lord speak all the way into our time and technology?

... and I know he can do that.. he knew 40 years ahead of time what I thought about Big brother/ The volcano marrying a real woman that sounded like a pagan ritual to me.
and now He is always where I go before I get there ... the only way that can happen is if he been there to the future first or someone has been there for him and tell him where he has to be.. either way he is accessing heaven/ the throne and the Elders for eyes to see what happens tomorrow.
I think you're reading into things what isn't there.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:36 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,353,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I think you're reading into things what isn't there.
Very astute! Now consider that this sort of nonsense has been occurring for the last 2,000 years, and you begin to get a glimmering of just how pervasive Christian myth and legends have grown to be.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:34 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,734,823 times
neither of you even know what it might mean if it is true either .. or just how many ways a dragon is going to be found true . because his word is true-ing ... move along please... nothing here for you to see.

Old 08-10-2017, 02:37 PM

9,695 posts, read 10,035,424 times
There is the great dragon which goes after believers who keep the commands of Jesus Christ and have testimony of Jesus Christ...Revelations 12.......... There is no red dragon in the bible but there is a beast which is the god of the children of pride from Job 41 , were pride is red color ...... ..... like red serpents which are fallen angels rules over people who are proud

Old 01-02-2018, 02:22 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,247,557 times
Addressing the OP
The red Dragon, the type is King Herod.
the Dragon represent Evil. and Red represent blood.

if one keep a hand on Matthews chapter 2, and the other hand on Revelation chapter 12 there is the revelation.
Herod was an evil (dragon) king, and a bloody (red) killer of innocent babies two years and under.

so the types of Revelation chapter 12
the woman = the Church in the wilderness, (the faithful remnant)
the Sun = the righteousness of the Gospel
the moon = the Law, Moses law
the 12 stars = the whole house of Israel, not the 12 Tribes of Israel
Dragon = Evil, Satan in king Herod
Red = blood
third of stars = Chief priest 1/3, the Scribes 2/3, and the wise men 3/3
and the Child = the Messiah, the Lord Jesus.

Just read Matthews chapter 2, there one will find all the types to Revelation chapter 12.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,816,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Addressing the OP
The red Dragon, the type is King Herod.
the Dragon represent Evil. and Red represent blood.

if one keep a hand on Matthews chapter 2, and the other hand on Revelation chapter 12 there is the revelation.
Herod was an evil (dragon) king, and a bloody (red) killer of innocent babies two years and under.

Red = blood

Just read Matthews chapter 2, there one will find all the types to Revelation chapter 12.
herod was an example of something

And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them,
Go and tell that fox, Hinei, I cast out shedim and I accomplish refuot (healings) hayom (today) and makhar (tomorrow) and Yom HaShlishi (The Third Day) I reach my goal.
Nevertheless, it is necessary for me to travel on hayom (today) and makhar (tomorrow) and the yom following, because it cannot be that a navi should have his violent death and his histalkus (passing) outside Yerushalayim.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
herod was an example of something
GINOLJC, maybe you missed it.
Red = blood

PCY

Old 01-03-2018, 12:26 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,816,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, maybe you missed it.
Red = blood

PCY
the dragon is a dynasty built on every wicked imagining.
doomed at the very proclamation of Yeshua's birth.

The antichrist that brood about still are desperate because of the very famine they caused when lawlessly speaking where God has not given them a message. The false shepherds will have their reward.

Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10'Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the LORD your God.…

Old 01-03-2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
the dragon is a dynasty built on every wicked imagining.
doomed at the very proclamation of Yeshua's birth.

The antichrist that brood about still are desperate because of the very famine they caused when lawlessly speaking where God has not given them a message. The false shepherds will have their reward.

Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10'Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the LORD your God.…
if that's true Luke 22:31 "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat". well Peter is not a dynasty, nor Judas who betrayed our Lord. no, Satan will used who he can get to do his dirty work. be it a single person, or a country, or nation, he 'll try.

so being a dynasty will not work, try again.
PCJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity