U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 10:04 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,800,055 times

Advertisements

None of what you said above has a THING to do with my reply you quoted. You are a master at ignoring what is said, so you can go off on one of your rants and bash the poster, which is your only intent as far as I can tell, other than trying to prove how well read you are of other people's opinions. Why not receive Him and His opinion instead while you still have time? And just about all of the Jewish Christians were NOT dead by 70 AD. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 11:35 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,556,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
OK so I read up on the beliefs on the Sadducee and I think you are confused as to what an atheist is. No after life and no punishment or reward is in line with being unconvinced of a sentient creator although it's not necessary. Atheism is simply stating you see no evidence to support the statement of "there is a God". It doesn't encompass things like materialism or free will or after life or soul or rebirth or any of that. You can believe in reincarnation or karma and still be an atheist. Buddhist are atheists and they are very spiritual. There really isn't a whole hell of a lot you can tell about a person simply because of the label atheist. It tells less about a person than the label Christian.
so what part of that political system do you think that atheists would have fit into best? because we all darn well the atheist in heart of hearts hearts hearts..... would dishonestly climb to the top of some pinacle to get it over on someone and to "secure your rights" to Not believe something !!! right ?
we all know ... Saddusees beliefs as reveiwed now are the generalized consensus of the groups lack of belief in most everything pharisees believed in.. and no doubt the most militant branch as most of Jesus words and parables addresses and slap up the side of their head even more so than Pharisees.
SO IN the politcal structure atheist who believed in nothing but what can be seen would have for political and power reason been Saddusees.
so when he is addressing the Saddusee politically he is addressing YOU or undressing YOU!

and when he is addressing Issues of religion with out power or with out Love , he is addressing the Pharisee.. then sometimes he is addressing that parts of me that "wants to be" his anything / wannabee or the " the fake it till you make it " because you want it so darn bad!! but I can't get me where I want to be ( for it is sin in me that does not do as I wish) .. only he can change me in the parts I want changed.. and in his time. and he seems he like to change the parts we dislike most last.. because those parts/ things we hate , keep us humbler toward him and out brothers and sisters....
you call that wanting him and begging him to change us into what pleases HIM so much .. fundamentalism..

He calls THAT "LOVE" ( YES JUST OUR HUMAN LOVE ! A kind of LOve WHICH can ONLY REPRODUCES ABOUT 30% SEED CROPS.. 30, 60 or 100 fold , thus 70 , and 40% bullets...) WHERE LOVE FROM DOING WHAT HIS SPIRIT IS DOING YEILDS 100% SEEDS/fruit CROPS and has NO bullets...... is only born from pure faith and thus US doing O0NLY what he is doing.. AND HE HAS ALL KINDS OF GRACE FOR THAT though and can turn even those bullets for his good.. . BECAUSE IT IS STILL FROM OUR DESIRE TO LOVE HIM .

A SADDUSEE IS SAD U SEE , BECAUSE THEY REPRODUCE NOTHING, BECAUSE WE ALL CAN ONLY MAKE MORE OF WHAT THEY ARE AND THEY ARE FAITHFLESS. As proved BY Abraham His SALVATION IS BY FAITH.. and standing on either side of "faith" is a hard hard thing , it will and it does crush you !! .

so yes when Jesus is addressing Saddusee, visualize this... he is undressing you in public. because that is exactly what he was doing to them all.. he was laying them/ US ALL bare.. oh he has a way of doing that..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-20-2017 at 11:53 AM..

Old 11-20-2017, 12:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wk8ZRgXQnY
THIS PART REMINDS ME OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD..
HE LIKES THE REAL STUFF ... NOT THE " SAFE STUFF"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U3vlbR_D7I

Old 11-20-2017, 03:37 PM

15,012 posts, read 5,731,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so what part of that political system do you think that atheists would have fit into best? because we all darn well the atheist in heart of hearts hearts hearts..... would dishonestly climb to the top of some pinacle to get it over on someone and to "secure your rights" to Not believe something !!! right ?
we all know ... Saddusees beliefs as reveiwed now are the generalized consensus of the groups lack of belief in most everything pharisees believed in.. and no doubt the most militant branch as most of Jesus words and parables addresses and slap up the side of their head even more so than Pharisees.
SO IN the politcal structure atheist who believed in nothing but what can be seen would have for political and power reason been Saddusees.
so when he is addressing the Saddusee politically he is addressing YOU or undressing YOU!

and when he is addressing Issues of religion with out power or with out Love , he is addressing the Pharisee.. then sometimes he is addressing that parts of me that "wants to be" his anything / wannabee or the " the fake it till you make it " because you want it so darn bad!! but I can't get me where I want to be ( for it is sin in me that does not do as I wish) .. only he can change me in the parts I want changed.. and in his time. and he seems he like to change the parts we dislike most last.. because those parts/ things we hate , keep us humbler toward him and out brothers and sisters....
you call that wanting him and begging him to change us into what pleases HIM so much .. fundamentalism..

He calls THAT "LOVE" ( YES JUST OUR HUMAN LOVE ! A kind of LOve WHICH can ONLY REPRODUCES ABOUT 30% SEED CROPS.. 30, 60 or 100 fold , thus 70 , and 40% bullets...) WHERE LOVE FROM DOING WHAT HIS SPIRIT IS DOING YEILDS 100% SEEDS/fruit CROPS and has NO bullets...... is only born from pure faith and thus US doing O0NLY what he is doing.. AND HE HAS ALL KINDS OF GRACE FOR THAT though and can turn even those bullets for his good.. . BECAUSE IT IS STILL FROM OUR DESIRE TO LOVE HIM .

A SADDUSEE IS SAD U SEE , BECAUSE THEY REPRODUCE NOTHING, BECAUSE WE ALL CAN ONLY MAKE MORE OF WHAT THEY ARE AND THEY ARE FAITHFLESS. As proved BY Abraham His SALVATION IS BY FAITH.. and standing on either side of "faith" is a hard hard thing , it will and it does crush you !! .

so yes when Jesus is addressing Saddusee, visualize this... he is undressing you in public. because that is exactly what he was doing to them all.. he was laying them/ US ALL bare.. oh he has a way of doing that..
Atheism doesn't have a political ideology. You can be against same sex marriage and be an atheist. There are conservative and liberal atheists and every dot in between just like with believers. I think your attributing more to atheism than there is to it.

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 11-20-2017 at 03:46 PM..

Old 11-21-2017, 12:43 AM

Rotf.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:29 AM

18,172 posts, read 15,722,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
None of what you said above has a THING to do with my reply you quoted. You are a master at ignoring what is said, so you can go off on one of your rants and bash the poster, which is your only intent as far as I can tell, other than trying to prove how well read you are of other people's opinions. Why not receive Him and His opinion instead while you still have time? And just about all of the Jewish Christians were NOT dead by 70 AD. Peace
True as the believers fled Jerusalem and Judea in 66AD, as directed by Jesus, to avoid the punishment and rejection God brought on the unbelieving Jews. Those that did so lived.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,800,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
True as the believers fled Jerusalem and Judea in 66AD, as directed by Jesus, to avoid the punishment and rejection God brought on the unbelieving Jews. Those that did so lived.

Yes. And a person with common sense would realize that books were written after 70 AD, so who were they writing them FOR? Peace

Old 11-21-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Atheism doesn't have a political ideology. You can be against same sex marriage and be an atheist. There are conservative and liberal atheists and every dot in between just like with believers. I think your attributing more to atheism than there is to it.
and thank you, it seems you just helped me figure out what this scripture is trying to say and compare, I just never understood how someone can forget who they are and what they are really all about that quickly... now I know..
thank you for proving His word true yet again!

Jas 1:23
For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his [fn]natural face in a mirror;
Jas 1:24
for once he has looked at himself and gone away, [fn]he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was.
Jas 1:25
But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but [fn]an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in [fn]what he does.

remember the movie 50 first dates.. seems Atheists and other kinds of .... sad u see ...... are that 10 second Tom Character .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kbY9rGTgQo
must be some kind of brain damage or is it willful is a good question.. maybe it is just the results of being spiritually dead .. I like that one best.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-21-2017 at 10:29 AM..

Old 11-21-2017, 04:19 PM

15,012 posts, read 5,731,492 times
That was a risky click.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:20 AM

is it my imagination or anyone ever notice how lefties are the most prudish and self righteous lots there is on these lists? ...
everything goes in their book according to their doctrines and philosophies.
but darn no one better not say it out loud..
or they will call hall monitors..
like a pack of Urkels.

makes you wonder if they are all really young and virgins or really old and still virgins. that never found anyone to Love or was it that no one ever loved you folks ? now they are just bitter and lonely and prudish , pious and more self righteous than anyone religious on here.
because there sure is some kind odd stuff going on around there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity