Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 02:25 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,685,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
That was a risky click.
well I watched it just make sure nothing offended your sensibilities and piety.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 06:02 AM

15,792 posts, read 6,200,595 times
It seems me that anyone that calls love fluffy is the one who doesn't know what they are talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkgYhtz64U

Old 11-22-2017, 10:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4mIcLaF7sY

Old 11-22-2017, 10:35 AM

87,957 posts, read 83,789,860 times
Quote:
It seems me that anyone that calls love fluffy is the one who doesn't know what they are talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkgYhtz64U
LOVE Huey Lewis. Only man that could really rock a purple suit.

Old 11-22-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
OH no honey I don't call real LOVE, Mine or God's fluffy.. I call when people want it and what people want to give that cost them nothing and is cheap and low , and shallow and pretty much worthless, ( unless you give it to the Lord and allow him to turn even that for his good) it has little value, except to build up, ego , narcissism and vanity in your yourself and others .
that is what I call Fluffy love . it has no commitment and it has cost and no real eternal value. it changes no one for the better and it helps no one overcome anything real or imagined. it just creates bigger and bigger vacuums on their souls .

because real LOVE is two perfectly broken souls grinding the edges off each other, and committed to make it last. committed to be there for each other even forever ... now that is real. and it feels real and when it is done it is real Love.. a covenant and deep and strong .. but what it isn't , it ain't always fluffy. not that it doesn't have a fluffy moment here or there but it has all kind of moments, every kind of moment .. and not all of them feel fluffy.
and that realist Love can only really happen between man and God and man and woman..
brotherly love and motherly love and family love and friendly love , all way out to "Care" and "Charity" which can be done without any sort of love attached.. ( it can be religion attached or just piousness attached.. it don't have to be real love and commitment truth etc to be done in Loves name. it can all be cone in dependency or a merriad of the fake kinds of " loves" (which are just , seeking selfishnesses expressions .. ) .. all other kind of love people can give each other are tiny parts of the deepest truths about love ! and that kind of love started right there>>> https://youtu.be/vjkAhuTvP2Y

you can pretend to short circuit our creation and His creation.. but you will never learn what real Love is with out following his plan..
and Big daddy is giving out Gifts soon for those that learned from HIM what Love is and walked with him through the pain of it and with him through the cross with him . because real love costs you something.

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-22-2017 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: Replaced missing closing quote tag

Old 11-22-2017, 11:13 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,814,181 times
The trouble, N..Xuipa, is that you accuse people of promoting that kind of fluff" without any reason whatsoever but that they don't agree with you on some issues or any honest attempt to see what they DO mean.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:16 AM
Status: "My worldview is based on the inerrant word of God." (set 24 days ago)

18,708 posts, read 6,807,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The trouble, N..Xuipa, is that you accuse people of promoting that kind of fluff" without any reason whatsoever but that they don't agree with you on some issues or any honest attempt to see what they DO mean.
wow. Irony alert!

Old 11-22-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
you didn't watch any of those videos.. and thus I should not respond and won't do that again.. but I will answer this one.. I see the results in society of what and where their love goes and how it ends I been watching since the 6o's .. it is not GOD!! and everything less is death to the soul . codependencies other such stuff that allows a person to justify watching another die a slow miserable death of their souls.. sounds melodramatic ? No that it is the truth ...

https://www.lanavawser.com/2017/11/1...-promised-you/

God is now starting to hand out gifts ( the Katubah, marriage promises, Note they are from the Father ) to those who have seen themselves rightly in the law and in the face of His love and and met him at the foot of the cross . and know who and what they are and are not by his definitions not their own .
they have learned what real Love is and have carried that cross for others as well and we all walk like that duck or die .
but their rewards for their FAITHFULNess are about here and their pay day is coming. there is no added curse for your kinds of love, it is the curse... the curse is here now.... there is just blessing for doing it his way.. blessings are coming for those who found him in the fundamentals .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-22-2017 at 12:05 PM..

Old 11-22-2017, 12:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdyfpPqCEI

rotf... but here is truth.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:49 PM

15,792 posts, read 6,200,595 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
OH no honey I don't call real LOVE, Mine or God's fluffy.. I call when people want it and what people want to give that cost them nothing and is cheap and low , and shallow and pretty much worthless, ( unless you give it to the Lord and allow him to turn even that for his good) it has little value, except to build up, ego , narcissism and vanity in your yourself and others .
that is what I call Fluffy love . it has no commitment and it has cost and no real eternal value. it changes no one for the better and it helps no one overcome anything real or imagined. it just creates bigger and bigger vacuums on their souls .

because real LOVE is two perfectly broken souls grinding the edges off each other, and committed to make it last. committed to be there for each other even forever ... now that is real. and it feels real and when it is done it is real Love.. a covenant and deep and strong .. but what it isn't , it ain't always fluffy. not that it doesn't have a fluffy moment here or there but it has all kind of moments, every kind of moment .. and not all of them feel fluffy.
and that realist Love can only really happen between man and God and man and woman..
brotherly love and motherly love and family love and friendly love , all way out to "Care" and "Charity" which can be done without any sort of love attached.. ( it can be religion attached or just piousness attached.. it don't have to be real love and commitment truth etc to be done in Loves name. it can all be cone in dependency or a merriad of the fake kinds of " loves" (which are just , seeking selfishnesses expressions .. ) .. all other kind of love people can give each other are tiny parts of the deepest truths about love ! and that kind of love started right there>>> https://youtu.be/vjkAhuTvP2Y

you can pretend to short circuit our creation and His creation.. but you will never learn what real Love is with out following his plan..
and Big daddy is giving out Gifts soon for those that learned from HIM what Love is and walked with him through the pain of it and with him through the cross with him . because real love costs you something.
Soon? Is that to say you haven't gotten any gifts yet? What has "real" love cost you? I was under the impression real love was free and unconditional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKQd2mWV8g
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity