Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2017, 11:13 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,756,480 times

Advertisements

Ah, the presumptive accusation that Kim Davis committed adultery is the bases for the thread.
A certificate for Divorce is permitted if a spouse has committed adultry.
If Kim Davis divorced for this reason then the marriage was legally annulled. And if she remarried it is fine.
If this were the case she has not committed adultery.

The outright accusation is slander.
And libel.

Typically divorce records are sealed and not public record.
So if this be the case with Kim davis.
She can sue for libel.

Yeshua spoke of this.
"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

That's the entire point.(kim davis)
Wasn't she punished for disobeying a law of the land handed down by...........
And so in following Gods Instruction she is hated and slandered because this is all the enemy of God has.
lucifer was a liar in the begining, and of course a murderer also.

Same as it is with unlawful orders.
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

And when did any of the Disciples or apostles, elders and, prophets just quit?
This list of bloodshed that cries out to the Lord day and night asking how long.
Discipline in understanding a foundation of truth first.
Marriage is between a man and woman.
And as for every reader here to see.
The facts were very clearly laid out for discussion.
You know where it is heading because it is an unlawful ruling of an annex in the first place.
Marriage is between a man and a woman. And there is no argument period.

This is the question that arises all suspect actions against civil rights.
Marriage is between a man and woman.
And is the foundation of the framework of all subsequent Laws pertaining to the governing system.
Meaning the Definition was already established within the framework of the U.S governing Laws.
1; Marriage) is already established in the Legal system and all definitions accordingly)
-male and a female
-18 yrs or older
Section 5.
The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

(vote)
So with the established framework already in place defining marriage as between a man and woman, a well placed and firm foundation gives credence to what the judicial rulings should rest on. The constitution being already established also in describing Treason is a well established foundation and has a framework for prosecuting.
The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
The supreme justices 9 siting judges are given the duty to uphold the Constitution of the U.S.
And if a said judge attempted to strip one amendment from the constitution this would be an act of treason.
A perversion of justice of the highest for a Nations liberty.

Corruption, a perversion of the 14, thusly stripping it from the constitution. Which equates to Treason
The Established Defined Laws were that man and woman constitutes a marriage.
The only subject is the definition of Marriage.
The definition of the established order male,.female marriage does not constitute grounds for equal rights under the law
or entitlements pertaining to such unions.
The case should have never been heard.
Simply put the Judicial branch ursurped the executive branch in jurisdiction first.
Then dictated that same sex unions are now defined by the Judicial branch and are to be given licenses, subsequently all powers report to the Judicial branch to dictate what a lawfull union is.

This overreach is tantamount to treason in regards to even what was stated by a Supreme Justice themself.
There is an appeals process.
Which means it was denied all the way because there was no valid case.
Until the Supreme court justices change the definition of marriage and annex the legal system.
The very definition of Marriage male, female defined by the legal framework in place cannot be construed as discrimination.
There was no case to be heard, No discrimination ever occurred.

The definition of Marriage being male, and female.
Is not grounds for discrimination in any Court of Justice.
Put it in logic for you.

No one accepted the case for this very reason.
Until somehow the Supreme court decided to hear the case.
Which means they(supreme court justices) already decided that the definition of marriage was discriminatory before hearing the case.
So a trail of corruption follows the appeals circuit.
If you have read the constitution according to the 14 amendment.
No such law shall be put into place that diminishes anothers protections.example(religious)(nationality)etc.
So for the justices to hear the case under discrimination 14th they had already decided that the definition of marriage was not religious or from a Creator.
So how is the definition discriminatory.?
By the justices hearing the case proves motive. And gives credence that they had already planned on a decision before hand.
Which is why the appeals made it to their desk when every law biding logical person and court of the land knows the definition of marriage being between male and female does not constitute discrimination in any form.
corruption first, then treason.

There is no legal jurisdiction for the Judicial branch to dictate the matter and write into law what the congressional branch is to perform.
The separations of powers are in the constitution.
Readers will be informed.

The propaganda hit pieces and corruption began before the court justices heard the case for same sex marriage.
This way the public ignored the legalities involved and were given a public opinion of the matter before hand.
Similar to a diversion tact.
All media was flooded with deception as to quell any valid arguements about the case. The judicial branch is charged with protecting the legal framework of the U.S. governing system.
The legal frame work is likened to transportation infrastructure.
Take roads for example. Everyone learns the rules. Red light stop, yellow yeild, green proceed. And a simpler rule would be to drive on one side of the road. This conforming consistency not only ensures safety, but also efficient operations.
Imageine now if the color of the lights rules were demeaned discriminatory and that a new subset of rules are needed.
Confussion. Leaving the entire established infrastructure in disarray.
Any attack on infrastructure is considered an act of war. Attacking the framework of infrastructure is common in war to cut off supplies and provisions.
And if a governing official were to do this, it is an act of treason.

A bill is to be put to a vote.
This is how the legistrative branch works.
It's yes or no.
Again, the judicial branch has no jurisdiction. Seperation of powers.

Treason:
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
Propaganda: corruption begins jan. 26 2014.
56th annual Grammy Awards was the live nuptials of 33 couples, a mix of gay and straight, who tied the knot during a performance
Jan. 26 2015. California passes law for same sex union.
Case law:;

Corruption:
perversion of justice
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

Treason:
The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Last edited by pinacled; 10-27-2017 at 11:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2017, 11:28 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,687,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
As always, I hope you feel better soon.
and I will pray for your head ache.. as the day you wake up to find " the head ache that would never leave " I suspect it is coming soon to a theater near you.!
aka

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12).

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42).

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50).

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 22:12-13).

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 24:50-51).

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:29-30).

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out (Luke 13:27-28).

Repent and repent and Repent and Repent and Repent // bringing your mind into agreement with God on all matters under your power and by your will relying on his grace and HIS spirit of HIS TRUTH to bring the rest of you and your heart and mind into right/ousness standing with the Father and The Father's perfect will . yes I will pray for that head ache you have been working getting on your whole life.

Old 10-27-2017, 12:39 PM

6,853 posts, read 2,812,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Quote:
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid...
Stephen Stills/Buffalo Springfield
The bolded part reminded me of this song, for some reason, prolly cause I'm nuttier than a squirrel den.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv7Jk99xSrI

Old 10-27-2017, 01:03 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,006,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and I will pray for your head ache.. as the day you wake up to find " the head ache that would never leave " I suspect it is coming soon to a theater near you.!
aka

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12).

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42).

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50).

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 22:12-13).

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 24:50-51).

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:29-30).

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out (Luke 13:27-28).

Repent and repent and Repent and Repent and Repent // bringing your mind into agreement with God on all matters under your power and by your will relying on his grace and HIS spirit of HIS TRUTH to bring the rest of you and your heart and mind into right/ousness standing with the Father and The Father's perfect will . yes I will pray for that head ache you have been working getting on your whole life.
Perhaps a good night's sleep?

Good luck.

Old 10-27-2017, 01:05 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,006,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
The bolded part reminded me of this song, for some reason, prolly cause I'm nuttier than a squirrel den.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv7Jk99xSrI
I was a nerd for a time and so was one of my sons. I totally understand revenge fantasies.

Old 10-27-2017, 01:08 PM

1,146 posts, read 639,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I'm thinking about the Christian bakers who refused to bake wedding cakes for same-sex weddings and the clerk who refused to issue the marriage certificate to a same-sex couple.

And what exactly is a sincerely held religious belief with regard to this topic?

Thanks and God bless.
Not all Christian leaders reject same sex weddings?

Put enough money in the palm of some leader and he'll give you his blessing.

The same was once true for adultery, but payment for that particular sin has been discounted since the 1950's.

It's all about money. Leaders of the post-modern church always have one hand on the Bible and the other in someone else's pocket. Money talks.

.....and the righteous remain silent.....

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 10-27-2017, 01:26 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,687,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
The same was once true for adultery, but payment for that particular sin has been discounted since the 1950's.

It's all about money. Leaders of the post-modern church always have one hand on the Bible and the other in someone else's pocket. Money talks.

AHHH I think you mean since KING James

Old 10-27-2017, 01:27 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,282,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Not all Christian leaders reject same sex weddings?

Put enough money in the palm of some leader and he'll give you his blessing.

So Christians who oppose SSM now think that the only way courts, judges and now church leaders can accept ssm is that they were bribed? Do any of you care about honesty or your 9th Commandment or is your disgust and hatred of ssm or LBGT run so deep that you just cannot understand why everyone else doesn't feel exactly like you guys do.

How are you righteous by accusing others of dishonesty without any facts or even knowing the people involved. This thread is becoming more and more evidence that love and honesty take a back seat to opposition to ssm.

Old 10-27-2017, 02:40 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,820,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
YES! You ARE! Thank you!

Old 10-27-2017, 02:43 PM

25,403 posts, read 9,680,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The way it was explained to me was that homosexual relationships go against the natural order of things, homosexuals cannot procreate.

Theres also that part about it being an abomination to God, adultery is sinful but not an abomination to God.
There is a lot of homosexuality in the animal kingdom. Are they an abomination to God?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity