Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2017, 10:37 AM

37,336 posts, read 27,947,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I'm looking for your "biblical" response to Jacob's multiple wives so you can tell us how Jewish you are!
But in the meantime, your good right wing Christian buddies in several states don't really give a damn whether anyone has sex with an animal anyway.

The false, lying god worshiped by so many plants that seed of extremism in all of your heads that makes you all state that all homosexuals are pedophiles, liberals want to legalize marriage with animals, and that anyone who doubts what you say will burn in hell.

You and your ilk may be part of the coming future as you wish a book that is a step by step guide to how to live your life day by day. AI experts are working on it to keep you under their control:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/02/a...ou-worship-it/

That's the kind of god that can tell you to murder people or reject the humanity of some so that you can feel superior about yourself.

In fact, all Christian fundamentalists are SO LIKE their Islamic fundamentalist counterparts it's flat out amazing:

https://forwardprogressives.com/comp...undamentalism/

Jesus was fighting against this kind of intolerance from the beginning. And rather than recognize HIM as the one by whom all those OT verses should be judged by, instead fundamentalists use the rest of the Bible to mold for themselves a jesus who would be as divisive and genocidal as they themselves are deep down in their hearts.
Yes it is flat out amazing, just like islam they want their religion to be the dominant worldwide religion under the pretense it is all for Jesus. I dread to think what a world would be like dominated by church doctrine. I wish they would actually believe the belief that only a few are saved, that they are the chosen ones and keep Jesus were he is now outside their churches. Ichabod.

Last edited by pcamps; 11-18-2017 at 11:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 11:04 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,958,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
you don't qualify for a pity party. Look at the truth about yourself for a change.

Ditto. Peace

Old 11-18-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I'm looking for your "biblical" response to Jacob's multiple wives so you can tell us how Jewish you are!
But in the meantime, your good right wing Christian buddies in several states don't really give a damn whether anyone has sex with an animal anyway.

The false, lying god worshiped by so many plants that seed of extremism in all of your heads that makes you all state that all homosexuals are pedophiles, liberals want to legalize marriage with animals, and that anyone who doubts what you say will burn in hell.

You and your ilk may be part of the coming future as you wish a book that is a step by step guide to how to live your life day by day. AI experts are working on it to keep you under their control:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/02/a...ou-worship-it/

That's the kind of god that can tell you to murder people or reject the humanity of some so that you can feel superior about yourself.

In fact, all Christian fundamentalists are SO LIKE their Islamic fundamentalist counterparts it's flat out amazing:

https://forwardprogressives.com/comp...undamentalism/

Jesus was fighting against this kind of intolerance from the beginning. And rather than recognize HIM as the one by whom all those OT verses should be judged by, instead fundamentalists use the rest of the Bible to mold for themselves a jesus who would be as divisive and genocidal as they themselves are deep down in their hearts.

Ok, now that I'm well rested.....

In your first idiotic comment, I was referring to G-d not having joined them together in the first place, so divorce is a non-issue. I'm also tired of you ASSUMING you know what I think about anything and lumping me in with "my good right wing Christian buddies in several States", as if that is in anyway applicable to EVERYONE, least of all, me. As usual, when you have nothing of value to say, you slam the poster.

The "false lying god", is the closest I've seen you come to blasphemy yet, and reveals the depravity you have sunk to with your wonderful doctrines. You seem to be deteriorating rapidly, frankly. Repent. The next part, again you have no idea what I think, and just go on lumping everyone you hate together and slandering. Your "agape followers" out there must be proud.

Among the other roots you display, anti-Semitism is deeply entrenched in you. What a shame for you all the writers of the religion you claim to be a follower of, were, and remained, JEWISH, to their dying day. Peace

Old 11-18-2017, 03:14 PM

15,783 posts, read 6,156,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and we are supposed to be that the 'COUPLE" WASN'TBEING MILITANT ? I SUGGEST YOU MAKE A POLE AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE BUY INTO THAT LOAD.
OF COURSE THEY WERE BEING MILITANT/FLAMING AND WAY OVER THE TOP JUST TO MAKE IT INTO A NARSISSISTIC DREAM COME TRUE.. THUS TURN IT A BIG DEAL AND THEN A WHINE FEST.. .AND A LAWSUIT EVEN ..

IF THEY HAD DONE THAT AGAINST A RACE OF PEOPLE WHO WERE THE STORE OWNERS , INSTEAD OF A BELIEF OF PEOPLE , IT WOULD BE CALLED GENOCIDE AND HARASSMENT AND THE GAYS WOULD BE THE ONES BEING SUED !! OH BUT BECAUSE IT WAS DONE TO CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK (ACCORDING TO ATHEISTS) ... NOW THE MILITANTS THINK THEY GOT BY WITH IT.
The Bible was written by atheists?

Old 11-19-2017, 12:46 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,621,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Ok, now that I'm well rested.....

In your first idiotic comment, I was referring to G-d not having joined them together in the first place, so divorce is a non-issue. I'm also tired of you ASSUMING you know what I think about anything and lumping me in with "my good right wing Christian buddies in several States", as if that is in anyway applicable to EVERYONE, least of all, me. As usual, when you have nothing of value to say, you slam the poster.

The "false lying god", is the closest I've seen you come to blasphemy yet, and reveals the depravity you have sunk to with your wonderful doctrines. You seem to be deteriorating rapidly, frankly. Repent. The next part, again you have no idea what I think, and just go on lumping everyone you hate together and slandering. Your "agape followers" out there must be proud.

Among the other roots you display, anti-Semitism is deeply entrenched in you. What a shame for you all the writers of the religion you claim to be a follower of, were, and remained, JEWISH, to their dying day. Peace
Oh foolish woman, did you not read one of my previous posts stating my son is currently engaged to a Jewish woman a hundred times better than his former adulterous Catholic wife? And we will enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner at her parents home.

You seek to slander those who show you the utter futility of your own PRACTICE of beliefs which are Islamic in nature.

Go see if those Islamic fundamentalists will give you a pat on the back for hiding your homophobia from your gay "friends" while in your heart condemning those "friends" to hell.

I do not claim to be Jewish but I understand how you, thinking yourself Jewish, can over and over deny what Jesus taught in opposition to Jewish law as it was understood in His day. If He hadn't been in opposition, there would have been no reason for Jewish leaders to want Him crucified. You are much like those leaders except you have now remade Jesus into their very image.

The people you and your so-called Jewish beliefs despise are the ones Jesus came to save.

God affirmed the shamed. The cross liberates people from shame by displaying Jesus’ commitment to their new identity. Jesus challenged the false cultural practices of social exclusion to the point of death. He died for the shamed. Jesus gave up his own status and honor to included the excluded and shamed. God does not stand with the shamers, but with the shamed.

Yet still you and your "Jewish" beliefs practice social exclusion and think of sinners as shamed. Those are the ones Jesus stood for then, and those homosexuals you exclude are the ones He stands with now even while you crucify Him again.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:05 AM

Quote:
the wording Rival is still relevant there , both old and new testament. ..
Except you selected a translation of the word rival to mean VEX. Rival and Vex are NOT synonyms.

According to Webster a rival--
is a noun meaning
a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
"he has no serious rival for the job"
synonyms: opponent, challenger, competitor, contender;

While vex is a verb meaning to---
make (someone) feel annoyed, frustrated, or worried, especially with trivial matters.
"the memory of the conversation still vexed him"
synonyms: annoy, irritate, anger, infuriate, exasperate, irk, gall, pique, put out, antagonize, nettle; ----

So the two words are completely different and you chose the one that supports your personal prejudice in spite of the fact that every other bible translation I could find says "rival."

Old 11-19-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
NO one but the christian really had to tell the whole truth .
the rest I don't have to believe.
I mean OJ got off ....
Oh, I get it all right. Everyone one but a Christian is a liar, eh? Sort of like jeffbase40 and his swearing that Josh Duggar was a really good "christian" and telling the truth right up until the time Duggar admitted he was an adulterer.

OJ got off, yup. And probably so will a christian "RM" judge in my own birth state on the Gulf Coast. But then he's a "christian" and would never tell a lie, right? Sort of like Josh Duggar?

Last edited by Wardendresden; 11-19-2017 at 01:26 AM..

Old 11-19-2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Why don't you go find yourself an old dog to kick so you can spew out some of that fine "aqape love" you got going on there, on someone besides me. I thought pot was supposed to make people "mellow". Peace
Is this your way of apologizing because you didn't have a clue about what Jews believe concerning Jacob's sister wives?

I have noticed you consistently dodge questions that you cannot answer because of the conflicts in that infallible, inerrant book you idolize. And you make fun of Jesus who consistently accepted people you reject.

But I'm happy to be rejected for agape love since Jesus taught it. You should be happy to have a genocidal, baby bashing god as well---if you truly believe that. But such belief wouldn't make you look very moral to the "flesh" of humanity would it? And you are seeking the approval of flesh far more than the approval of that immoral god you and Islamic fundamentalists worship in practice. So don't admit to us that is the god you worship, while making excuses for him and to him behind our backs.

It's sort of how you deal with your gay "friends," being polite to their faces while having your god damn them to hell behind your back.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:32 AM

15,783 posts, read 6,156,950 times
Quote:
Oh foolish woman, did you not read one of my previous posts stating my son is currently engaged to a Jewish woman a hundred times better than his former adulterous Catholic wife? And we will enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner at her parents home.

You seek to slander those who show you the utter futility of your own PRACTICE of beliefs which are Islamic in nature.

Go see if those Islamic fundamentalists will give you a pat on the back for hiding your homophobia from your gay "friends" while in your heart condemning those "friends" to hell.

I do not claim to be Jewish but I understand how you, thinking yourself Jewish, can over and over deny what Jesus taught in opposition to Jewish law as it was understood in His day. If He hadn't been in opposition, there would have been no reason for Jewish leaders to want Him crucified. You are much like those leaders except you have now remade Jesus into their very image.

The people you and your so-called Jewish beliefs despise are the ones Jesus came to save.

God affirmed the shamed. The cross liberates people from shame by displaying Jesus’ commitment to their new identity. Jesus challenged the false cultural practices of social exclusion to the point of death. He died for the shamed. Jesus gave up his own status and honor to included the excluded and shamed. God does not stand with the shamers, but with the shamed.

Yet still you and your "Jewish" beliefs practice social exclusion and think of sinners as shamed. Those are the ones Jesus stood for then, and those homosexuals you exclude are the ones He stands with now even while you crucify Him again.
That's not compassion WD. Would you like to be called foolish and talked to like your opinion was crap. This is what gets you called a hypocrite dude.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:

Again, you don't know me, and just keep on slandering. I have never condemned ANYONE to "hell", in realty OR "in my heart". I don't think myself to BE, Jewish, I AM Jewish. Talk about hiding something in your heart. And one of my "gay friends" you think has a problem with me is AGAIN taking a vacation with me soon, at my invitation and my expense, with some other friends.

I notice you dodge EVERYTHING and just rant on the posters. And I could CARE LESS about pleasing the flesh of man. Better find out about deliverance for Christians while you still have time to. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity