Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2017, 01:25 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I've never claimed any such thing, but He has used me to chastise others, that's true. Been sent to a lot of pastors that didn't want to hear Him over the years, only to find out that His judgment does still come and swiftly when they won't submit to gentle prodding. Seems He's not a fan of theft or adultery, and there is a limit to His patience. Unto whom much is given, much is expected. Peace
"I've never claimed any such thing..."

but yes God uses you to chastise people.

You contradict yourself and can't even see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 01:30 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

Too tangled in her web.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:

What are you doing.
youre not gonna find anything there.

always with snares for a bird that only comes from the Father

Old 11-08-2017, 01:32 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:

No.....I had never mentioned that before today. So no, I'm not contradicting myself. Peace

Old 11-08-2017, 01:33 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
That may very well be the crux of the issue. You seem to think that God's truth for one's life must be earned by becoming worthy, rather than that God freely, and without condition, gives to each of us. Open your heart and let it in, pin.
God's salvation is very broad, and in my good opinion, humans are pretty much saved, whether under a covenant of Noah, or of Abraham, but that basic general salvation that I believe in, and I believe that you believe in, it has nothing at all to do with the covenant of Jesus that he brings to Jews and Gentiles who actually join and convert to his religion, and if we believe God is a God of Justice, and for 2000 years, people have been persecuting and killing Jews for loving and keeping the commandments of God, as they achieved genocide against the people of Ephraim, what sort of God wouldn't come fighting for his people who have been persecuted and killed all these years by other people CLAIMING to be Christian, or JUST CLAIMING to be in a marriage with a Jew when they are not? What sort of justice would there be if God did not come fighting all the Gentiles who have fought against God and his ways killing his people?

Not only did the church persecute and kill Jews now for 2000 years for keeping the commandments, the church made sure that no Gentile came under the covenant of Jesus by converting to the ways of Jesus. We are waiting for the Gentile nations to return to God. The nations of the world have been persecuting and killing anyone who loved the commandments and ways of God, and what you teach is love, I understand this, but this does not wipe out 2000 years of persecution against Jesus and all the people who tried to follow a Jewish Messiah.

Now Christians would look at me as if I think I am in an elite group, but what other thing is this Elite group appointed for other than to be hated and persecuted by the whole world?

People deny historical fact of how the world and Christianity specifically has treated the people of God whether Jew or Gentile, if you loved God, loved his ways, loved his son, and you tried to follow the ways of Jesus in his 7 feasts, you were persecuted and killed if you were a Jew, and if you were a Gentile, YOU DIDN"T EXIST.

We Gentiles are only grafted through Ephraim when Gentiles convert to the same religion as Jews, and this is THE GOOD NEWS, a Gentile can actually gain an inheritance in Israel and be added to the nation of Jews when they simply convert very easily to God's religion, but as we are told, if you follow Christ and his ways, the world is NO DOUBT going to hate and despise you because of your love for Christ and his ways.

What sort of God would gather up all these millions of Christians who persecuted everyone who loved God and his ways to put them in the same place as if they were the same people and they are not. God is a God of Justice and the world has gotten away with it's evil plan to wipe out the laws of God and the ways of God along with it's people, and while everyone wants to forget all this history, it is ALWAYS the Tyrants and the people with blood on their hands who want to forget, I am very sure they want to forget.

Nobody has replaced the Jews, and this is easy to prove because nobody else has become a target for loving God and his ways except for the Jews, and no Gentile has come under the covenant of Jesus which is a marriage to a Jew, and we don't have to wonder about this, let everyone look around and see if they are one with Jews in the same religion, are they really CO-HEIRS?

NO, Gentiles converted to the belief in Christ for 100 years and then it all stopped, and you no longer heard of Gentiles keeping the ways of God because there were no Gentiles found amongst Gentile keeping the ways of Jesus, if you were a Gentile who believed in Jesus and his ways, you simply had no other choice than to become a Jew.

God is a God of justice and he hasn't forgotten what has been happening all these years and what is continuing happening with nations still calling for the Genocide of the Jewish nation and Christians behind them.

The covenant of Jesus is not found in the outer court of Gentiles, to marry a Jew, you become Israel and are able to step inside the Temple, but if you choose to remain a gentile in your worship system of Gentile Gods, you are sent away from Christ into the outer court of salvation, NOT under the covenant and inheritance of Israel.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:34 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Too tangled in her web.
I just saw her gently pass by.

Interesting choice of wrds there with the web and spider nonsense.
gotta be some kinda special insight to those powerful observations of yours.

i wonder how much muscle is on those bones of yours.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:34 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, my eyes just don't glaze over seeing only what I want to see..

Good thing you weren't around to talk to Jacob. Or both Joseph's. Or any of a half a dozen others. Peace
Actually if you had eyes to see that is the way of God. God always gives us something to look at what greater thing could God us to ook at than his son

Just of the top of my head, there are 100"s of verses God gives us something to look at. Fundamentalists just like yourself love to give the gullible something to look at too, and it is always fleshly earthly things.

Set your affections on things above NOT ON EARTHLY THINGS

LOOKING unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS.

I SEE the Lord before me, i shall not be moved

And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

What do you think Abraham was looking at when he was called the Father of many nations ? The flesh The stars in the skies that he Could not count.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:37 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Too tangled in her web.
Apparently.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:39 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I just saw her gently pass by.

Interesting choice of wrds there with the web and spider nonsense.
gotta be some kinda special insight to those powerful observations of yours.

i wonder how much muscle is on those bones of yours.
Enough to twist pins into pretzels.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:41 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:

So she doesn't share how God chastises her, but has no problem sharing how God uses her to chastise others. What does that tell you ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity