Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 02:15 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You mean like the witnesses (scriptures) I just gave you that you (as usual) completely ignored?

What do I think Abraham was looking at? That's a thread unto itself....Peace
Abraham never had the scriptures to look at, he had the stars of the skies, the grains of sand and inner conviction with absolute faith that what God told him God was able to perform. He called things that are not as though they were(who do you think taught him that). I am sure if you were around in his day, you would have called him a liar for calling himself a Father of many nations, when to the carnal eye which you use made him look like he was liar. You would have said come on Abe, you are out of your mind, where are all these kids that make up these nations?.

Your interpretation of scripture will always be ignored until you acknowledge that the bible and Jesus Christ are not one and the same. One testifies of the other. The other being Jesus Christ who happens to be the true identity of us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 02:18 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Im pretty sure the abuser is being heard below

pleroo:
There is no one here, or anywhere, who does NOT cherry pick the bible. When you admit that you do it, perhaps other people will follow your example.
I'm eternally grateful to the people in my past who didn't let the seeming pointlessness of discussing things with my fundamentalist-self deter them. I might still be mired in it if they had not.
But sure, it's easier to only discuss things with people who will agree with you and that's your choice to make.

Funny how you share these things after the fact, and never before.

Really, you didn't understand?

You don't share until after whatever God supposedly told you has come to pass. Seems like you're trying to give your own ideas more weight and authority by claiming you were "told by God".

You thought it should just be accepted and received because you said it, I suppose.

You try to give your own ideas more weight by claiming that you have the authority of God to chastise others.
It is typical that you think disagreeing with you or Rbbi is abuse. But the threats that you are constantly spewing are ordained by God?

Old 11-08-2017, 02:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Abraham never had the scriptures to look at, he had the stars of the skies, the grains of sand and inner conviction with absolute faith that what God told him God was able to perform.

Your interpretation of scripture will always be ignored until you acknowledge that the bible and Jesus Christ are not one and the same. One testifies of the other. The other being Jesus Christ who happens to be the true identity of us all.

What makes you think it's being ignored, lol?

You are not Jesus Christ; once again, you're trying to take His glory upon yourself. Repent. Peace

Old 11-08-2017, 02:22 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
You all realize this is the same ole head butting that always goes on...right?
Abusers, cowards, theateners...closed hearts...gettin kinda old, guys! Hello...
Yes, I realize. Taking a break.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:24 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
true, if it were just venting this would of stopped a longer time back.
this has continued with consistence for too long to be a coincidence.

i believe i called it a multi-user base designed to troll boards.
with none other M.O than to disrupt any constructive discussions.

And strangely the Mods have not done anything to cease the abusive tactics.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
But you still sin, so you are not that obedient are you ?. Maybe you just sin a little less then those your fundy god tells you to chastise. Like i pointed out to you, due to you being a sin conscious person, you cannot help but see sin, for the best part though, what you assume is sin in another

Everyone does apparently, but you. Why don't you ask Him? Peace

Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
What makes you think it's being ignored, lol?

You are not Jesus Christ; once again, you're trying to take His glory upon yourself. Repent. Peace
Pin, Orion Rules and xupia, i am sure love what you are saying. Looking to Jesus and all that he represents is taking glory unto myself , ok. Keep looking to the flesh if that is what tickles your fancy.

Our faith can only being effectively communicated by acknowledging(which is a response to knowing) every good thing in us that is in Christ Jesus.

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus Philemon 1:6

Old 11-08-2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:

So why don't you ask for your thread to be closed and blame it on everyone but your friends, like you usually do? Peace

Old 11-08-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Everyone does apparently, but you. Why don't you ask Him? Peace
You are the one who says you are obedient to God. I have never said such thing, i am not even saying what you think i am saying about the verse of scripture below. I just happen to to what part of me is God and what isn't.

Who is the whosoever in this verse of scripture Whosoever is born of God does not sin?.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
You are the one who says you are obedient to God. I have never said such thing, i am not even saying what you think i am saying about the verse of scripture below. I just happen to to what part of me is God and what isn't.

Who is the whosoever in this verse of scripture Whosoever is born of God does not sin?.

And again, are you trying to tell me that since you were "born again", you haven't sinned? Seriously, lol? Get outa here....

You need to divide asunder flesh and Spirit and see who it is that doesn't sin. It ain't you. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity