Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 06:04 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times

Advertisements

Satan, (temptation, evil thoughts, confusion, depression, your basic lower ego self, ha)
can knock on your door from the inside and you can let 'him' and all that in...but,
omnipresent?
No.
Just as Micheal or Gabriel are not omnipresent, either.
That would be our Creator/Father/God/ the One, all pervasive Spirit that sustains all.
My take.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2017, 09:09 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I speak to my parents, wife and son all the time, even though they have left this plain of our existence.
However, I would never broadcast anything about demons across the internet which do not exist at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You said that you spoke to your parents, wife and son who have crossed over. They have not been given their sentences yet but the spirit of Ama said that there is Heaven and Hell. Those who do not recognize Jesus will not be recognized by God also. "I never knew you." What is the purpose of Hell?
I speak or talk to them which does not imply a two-way conversation.
And the remainder of your post from where I stand is irrelevant.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:31 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
I speak to my parents, wife and son all the time, even though they have left this plain of our existence.
However, I would never broadcast anything about demons across the internet which do not exist at all.

Since that is completely different from what I said, why do you think you have a pony in this race? Peace

Old 11-06-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
That is why I have my thread entitled "The only true God is omniscient", which is logically correct. Is the god you are worshipping the true God?

Jesus is alive, and the true God never dies. The spirit of Ama explained to us what the Holy Trinity means.

Of course He is. But He does "channel" through people, and He does not contradict His word that was already established. What you are being taken in by, is "hath G-d said?" at it's most extreme example. I urge you to disassociate yourself from person and their "channelings"; it is demonic, plain and simple. Peace

Old 11-06-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Which is what is so sad, that you and others like you are duped into thinking that the Son would violate His Father's will and words against the sin of necromancy, i.e. speaking to the dead. Even though Jesus is not dead, He's alive, there is one mediator between G-d and man He would never violate His Father's word.

This person claiming to "channel" these personages is possessed by a demon and all you have to do to prove it, is when it is in "residence", ask it if Jesus Christ is Lord and if He, the Son of G-d, has come in her/his flesh, and stand back, because the "show" is about to begin.

I've met several people like this over the years, and it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so blinded to the fact they are slowly being taken over by another entity. Sometimes monetary gain was the catalyst, sometimes it was the power it gave them over others. In any event, it ends badly, if they are not set free of it. Peace
Quote:
Quote:
Since that is completely different from what I said, why do you think you have a pony in this race? Peace
You've been duped into believing people are possessed by demons.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:

I know what I've seen, I know what Jesus and the apostles had to say about them. In that light, your opinion is just that; your opinion. I once knew a Baptist minister who believed as you do. Imagine his surprise one day.... If I had only had a camera. Peace

Old 11-06-2017, 01:32 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
and you have been duped into believe it isn't possible that you are.. they didn't even have to prove it..

Old 11-06-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I know what I've seen, I know what Jesus and the apostles had to say about them. In that light, your opinion is just that; your opinion. I once knew a Baptist minister who believed as you do. Imagine his surprise one day.... If I had only had a camera. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and you have been duped into believe it isn't possible that you are.. they didn't even have to prove it..
Do you know much about mental health? Because what people believe has a direct effect on them.

Old 11-06-2017, 11:42 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,348,928 times
Quote:
The only true God is omniscient. He knows everything, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.

If there is a true God, there must be numerous false gods.

If you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.
Genesis 6:
[5] And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
[6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
[7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

How does an omniscient God go about "grieving" and "repenting" when things turn out the way He always knew that they would?

So we are left with at least three possibilities.

1. God is not omniscient. A God who is not omniscient cannot be a God who is omnipotent however. Such a God is subject to error and failure.

2. The God of the OT is NOT the omnipotent omniscient creator of all things.

3. The entire claim is too silly to be believed.

Old 11-07-2017, 02:41 AM

998 posts, read 436,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Genesis 6:
[5] And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
[6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
[7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

How does an omniscient God go about "grieving" and "repenting" when things turn out the way He always knew that they would?

So we are left with at least three possibilities.

1. God is not omniscient. A God who is not omniscient cannot be a God who is omnipotent however. Such a God is subject to error and failure.

2. The God of the OT is NOT the omnipotent omniscient creator of all things.

3. The entire claim is too silly to be believed.
The true God is omniscient, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. Does your god know what happened in the past? The true God knows when Jesus was born and when He died. Although the Holy Bible is not explicit of when He was born and died, we can use the Holy Bible to prove His revelations of Jesus being born on May 23 and dying on August 17.

Both God and Satan are omnipotent and omnipresent, but only God is omniscient. He killed the man that He created and left Noah and his family to repopulate the world. This time, man will kill his fellowmen in the nuclear World War III which will start at Spratly Islands on a Wednesday in the middle of the year. Two-thirds will perish and only a third will be left. Instead of increasing, it will continue to decrease until there will only be a few that will be left in about the year 2200.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity