Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 10:48 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You and I can agree on that. She is a beautiful woman. But man...she is nutty as all get out.
That poor ugly woman wasn't beautiful a day in her whole pop eyed life, and I can call somebody pop eyed cause I am, but that poor woman, I guess she looks so strange that the strange find beauty in it. I looked up pictures of her when she was young today, and I can't make up my mind whether she is uglier now or then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 03:21 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
NO one now is forced to believe . but what you are trying to say that knees can not be forced in that day to bend, unless they believe it .. it is not belief then if it is forced !! and until that day they never believed it ? and still never made him LORD.. willingly anyway. you have taken a though about faith and tried to make it about force in that day.. it is not the same age ! then is not now.
but only by the Spirt NOW
Can a man believe it is truth and then follow/ walk it out as truth. you know puts legs on it to walk it out and bow his heart and his mind and his spirit. NOw..
but that day of force it is not now.
sneaky of you to take such verses out of context and try to make it one thought and one time frame .. wrong! I know the devil made you do that right? yes !
Who said they are ?. We know the sciptural answer to this is they will do so by the Holy Ghost, my question to you is how do you think they will?.

Last edited by pcamps; 12-01-2017 at 03:31 AM..

Old 12-01-2017, 05:39 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
how predestination works..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegL55S6vho
and I just saw at least one of the new Me's , I will become for his purposes .. man starts here and works his way out to His own end .... God started at the end and worked his way this way.. which path will see chose to follow is still our choice.

Old 12-01-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:

Being confident of this very thing, that he which has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

What is the day of Jesus Christ?

Old 12-01-2017, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Who said they are ?. We know the sciptural answer to this is they will do so by the Holy Ghost, my question to you is how do you think they will?.
today is not a day of force.. that day will be . That day is not today, that is not a truth for today when Faith is in operation .. that day is ruled by different laws . once revealed there isn't any such thing as faith. there is only obedience..
Obedience can be rewarded also..
but that looks more like what happened under the first covenants in the shadows of Sinai .. and it isn't stuff of family and BFF's and kings and rulers .... but of servants.. just sayin .. still all about your choices..

Old 12-01-2017, 05:49 AM

Quote:

Being confident of this very thing, that he which has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

What is the day of Jesus Christ?
you did not watch !!
The reward of overcoming isn't for those who travelled ANY path .
You can go out like King David or Sampson.. and that is for those submitted to the Father's will . Sampson just didn't get into the path of" of God's most perfect will at that late date.. ."until the LAST FEW MINUTES OF HIS LIFE . both finished well and are in the Men of faith Chapter .. . DAVID JUST GOT OFF THE PATH A FEW MINUTES , BUT EVEN GOD CAN TURN ALL THINGS INTO OUR GOOD AND HIS PURPOSES. BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY STANDING AT THE END OF THE STORY..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-01-2017 at 05:58 AM..

Old 12-01-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
you did not watch !!
The reward of overcoming isn't for those who travelled ANY path .
You can go out like King David or Sampson.. and that is for those submitted to the Father's will . Sampson just didn't get into the path of" of God's most perfect will at that late date.. ."until the LAST FEW MINUTES OF HIS LIFE . both finished well and are in the Men of faith Chapter .. . DAVID JUST GOT OFF THE PATH A FEW MINUTES , BUT EVEN GOD CAN TURN ALL THINGS INTO OUR GOOD AND HIS PURPOSES. BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY STANDING AT THE END OF THE STORY..
I watched a few minutes. I am asking you a question can you be kind enough it please. How will the ALL bow the knee and confess Jesus Christ is Lord ?. I even quoted a scripture that refutes what your preacher guys. God completes that which he starts.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
I watched a few minutes.
coward?

I told you it is not by faith then.. it is by obedience with proof... not an act of faith which is without proof. we are saved by Faith or more so rewarded on faith...
By acts of faith Abraham inherits the promises..
but a slave doesn't inherit. he may get a gift of eternal life.. ..

now sons do inherit .. and all other children do too ..
slaves may be gifted something but it isn't owed to them , it is only a gift.

so be part of is family/ familiar you bow now and get to the Father by ways of the son's path and walk that way... and then spirit's path or remain at best a slave, and maybe or not as is his choice.. gifted eternal life .. but not of an inheritance/ by blood and faithful-full of faith/ness of family / more than by force , and doubtful they see the holy mountain or the courts of the Father , or the trees of life.. or the .....?????????????????????????? that is for the Faith FULL Family FFF

only bowing to the Son now only promises us eternal life, but if you are faithful ..
anyone who wants the gifts of the Father has to submit to the kingship/kingdom and get some places toward the Father and his kingdom in this life and BY faith with out proof .
and that is about your will , you have to come into alignment with HIS will to get closer to the Father.
bowing your knee to the son may get some people eternal life.. but that had nothing to do with his spirit. that is just survival AND FEAR AT THAT POINT..
but DOES NOT GET THEM inheritances as sons/ children .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-01-2017 at 08:55 AM..

Old 12-01-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
coward?

I told you it is not by faith then.. it is by obedience with proof... not an act of faith which is without proof. we are saved by Faith or more so rewarded on faith...
By acts of faith Abraham inherits the promises..
but a slave doesn't inherit. he may get a gifts..

now sons do inherit .. and all other children do too ..
slaves may be gifted something but it isn't owed to them , it is only a gift.

so be part of is family/ familiar you bow now and get to the Father by ways of the son's path and walk that way... and then spirit's path or remain at best a slave, and maybe gifted eternal life .. but not of an inheritance/ by blood and faithful-full of faith/ness of family / more than by force , and doubtful they see the holy mountain or the courts of the Father , or the trees of life.. or the .....??????????????????????????

only bowing to the Son only promises us eternal life if you are faithful ..
anyone who wants the gifts of the Father has to get some places toward the Father and his kingdom.
and that is about your will , you have to come into alignment with HIS will to get closer to the Father.
bowing your knee to the son may get some eternal life..
but probably not as son.
lol. Why won't you just answer the simple question rather than ranting and raving?. The question is how do the all bow the knee and confess Jesus Christ is Lord?. Stop reading it like it is saying The knee of every bible believe will bow and every bible believer will confess Jesus Christ is Lord. The ALL includes those you call cowards.

Old 12-01-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
lol. Why won't you just answer the simple question rather than ranting and raving?. The question is how do the all bow the knee and confess Jesus Christ is Lord?. Stop reading it like it is saying The knee of every bible believe will bow and every bible believer will confess Jesus Christ is Lord. The ALL includes those you call cowards.
dah and the answers are not simple.. it seems nothing of God is simple enough for you . as your heart is revealed by the fact that you didn't not listen to the tape .. because you do not care to know but only care to argue about it..
I don't have judge your heart.. y/our actions or lack of them.. proves what y/our heart really believes .
Good bye sir..I will pray for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity