Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 09:26 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It had to do with the immeadiate future...Not the distant future...Hey while your redefining the Hebrew words to fit your religion why not do the same for Hinduism?...
The only entity perverting the Hebrew is the Luciferian filth that has been concocted by the baalim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 09:29 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I haven't seen you post much, I am curious, I mean if you want to relay some thing about Egypt, I haven't seen it yet. I have what I have in my mind about Egypt, Assyria and Israel like saying body soul, and spirit that God calls you out of Egypt, and out of Assyria to become Israel.
Let's take our wonderful Moses, a son of hebrews who did prove by the way to not know their head from a hole in the ground about God after their stint of slavery of Egypt. NOW THE LORD found it GOOD to raise him IN WHO"s care ?
and in a materlineal society who is the real matriarch/ queen ? the mother.. if the mother dead it is the sister who is the queen... and the son is 1/2 king and the husband is a 1/2 king like.. see.. so who was Moses raised by ? yes the real queen though not ruling ... and being Usurped by Menes clan which gave them their power and right to A throne .. but that spiritual law is always in effect.. if you lose something for his sake.. you gain 100 times in this life and the next..
She is as you would call a miserable pagan Found a promised child of that age in the river and did what? when her brother is commanding they be killed ? what did she do ? and who did she get to take care of him ?
you see GOD found it good for Moses to be raise with a Khepa who knew the voice of God , if anyone gives her credit for it or not she Knew what God was doing. and She personally had how much control over what clan Menes does ?

Now GOD found it a GOOD thing for Moses to GET lost and found at priest in Median and to marry one of his daughters .. what to bet she was a Khepa too? I can guarantee it ..
and God made sure that Moses was educated BY these woman and Jethro in stuff way ancient I will bet.. as we know Moses Looked up to Jethro, and God did all that Before he even started talking Moses about saving God's people..and of kingdoms and governments of God and worship .. . God gave him God's foundations at the hand of so called pegans and woman!

about Moses kids . in a materlineal society the Kids are the womans and they are of her clan not his for inheritance purposes .. and His kids were thus gentiles and God made sure they went with HER. why ? maybe because their future was going to be better served in that family in that time and even in their futures families because they were red paint clan and Knew God and knew His promises and Had his 100% blessing for all they were missing and had been stolen and usurped by menes, MN ages before them. .
so you read it like you want it to be.. neither do you see what is there. the history of what is there. and why it goes down like it does down . your to busy matching anything that will curse the woman, OH but " she made me do it " ... but honey there is two women and two men always. and those choices are up to you and his spirit. and you sure don't that either .

the woman never made him do it. and like someone states , it was Adam before EVE that was told not to eat of that tree . Eve may have never been told to not eat it.. we don't know that. mostly Adam didn't inquire of God to ask How to undo what Eve did before he ate it ... It seems jealousy was found in the heart of satan why >> maybe because it was found first in the heart of man first ? or visaversa . but how ever it happened those are somehow connected sins. and have been in this world ever since .

about the winds. read my previous posts about other posts about other Khepa with WIND names. north wind and south wind names..

then read this verse again..

Jer 49:36
And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.
Eze 37:9
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Dan 7:2
Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
Dan 8:8
Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
Dan 11:4
And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.
Zec 2:6
Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
Mat 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mar 13:27
And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Rev 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

What if like the stars ( morning stars etc ).. this phrase are ancient authorities ancient rights and ancient powers n the earth .. so then what are the Four winds of heaven? why DID he FIND IT GOOD TO scatter them THERE ?
and they didn't make you do it..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-08-2017 at 10:03 AM..

Old 12-08-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I haven't seen you post much, I am curious, I mean if you want to relay some thing about Egypt, I haven't seen it yet. I have what I have in my mind about Egypt, Assyria and Israel like saying body soul, and spirit that God calls you out of Egypt, and out of Assyria to become Israel.
you did not study this story (links) or time line according his scriptures.. all it requires is a few prayers and some common sense.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-08-2017 at 10:04 AM..

Old 12-08-2017, 11:00 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The only entity perverting the Hebrew is the Luciferian filth that has been concocted by the baalim.
Translation???...

Old 12-08-2017, 11:10 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times
To the OP: The virgin birth represents a person becoming his own man. Breaking free from the attitudes and values of his ancestry. Finding his own way without the influence of his family.

The virgin birth occurs when a person is Born-Again. Being born of the Spirit means that you have found yourself by getting in touch with the ancient universe.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:20 AM

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=dmm_sm_...de=13337241011 I think this might sum it up quite well! and remember this song was released the 8th day of tabernacles.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-09-2017 at 10:44 AM..

Old 12-09-2017, 10:58 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Joseph was a virgin too!

Old 12-09-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Joseph was a virgin too!
well it doesn't say that .
but it could have been .. certainly not unheard and quite logical.. for a new husband in that time!
the problem is that no one knows If Joseph was a New husband or a widower or such .. because it does not say.. some have speculated that Joseph had children and those being the older siblings of Jesus.. for the known siblings. But I think that is possibly Catholicism is trying to make a case for Mary's perpetual virginity. so I don't think that is it. I think Joseph wanted her to be a virgin maybe because he was also. so Z here is a shocker I think you got my vote.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:10 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
@OP.....1) Because if she wasn't a virgin then she likely would have already had children, she would have been married, so everyone including Joseph had they been married already, would had assumed she was pregnant by her husband, not G-d. It marked it as being miraculous.

2) Had that been the case, G-d would have transgressed His own laws against fornication, adultery, rights of heirs, ect.

3) The construction of the Tabernacle had veil in place like unto a woman's hymen of separation, proving she would HAVE to be a virgin according to the pattern already given. Peace

Old 12-14-2017, 01:25 PM

23,149 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Many don't understand that Adam had a condemnation decreed upon him, which also pertains to the "body" of Adam. So that which is born under his seed is under that condemnation. Many understand this doctrine as "original sin".

Jesus could not be redeemer and also be born under the same condemnation. Therefore He had to be born of different seed of which He was through the virgin conception of the Holy Spirit via Mary. However, of the flesh was He still of the seed of David and thus Adam. Therefore, He still had to overcome even His own flesh of which He prevailed against thereby shutting down sin in the flesh of Adam's seed but this was only possible because His Spirit was not of the same fate.

Therefore, He has shown that by His Spirit can our flesh be put down also.

Many that deny original sin don't understand why a virgin birth or how Jesus saves us though the putting down of our flesh by His Spirit working through us towards others.
Jesus couldn't have been born of Adam, that was the whole point, he had to become the new Adam, and nobody born under the spirit of the old Adam could become a New Adam.

Jesus was born as the seed of Eve in the flesh as all men are the sons of Eve, but all men are born with a fallen spirit in their left eye, and this is the spirit of Adam, it is the spirit that is supposed to give the body strength not to sin, and Adam's spirit had fallen and had no power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity