Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 03:46 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Sorry Richard Alamah might mean just maiden..but the closed mem seems tells the story best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wliw_68dzSU
You mean Almah?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2017, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yes, Justice is a conceivable event. One single event that has ressonated across the entire earth.
Yeshua has given us Victory.

I'm not certain exactly what has happened in your walk with the Lord. But I have seen what has been placed in front of you to dissuade your Faith in God.
And it is not from God.
Something of the parrable of the prodigal son that some pointed out to me recently. When the son started his return to his father's house. It was his father who ran out to greet him.
The father did this without so much as a thought or ear to the scoffers that might have put a stumblingblock before his child.
The father ran out to greet his son were he was.
Neither did the father heed
Even the elder brother who would decry his younger sibling.

I imagine if I were the elder sibling, I would of ran after my younger sibling alongside my father.

Blessings Always
My faith in G-d hasn’t been dissuaded, it has become stronger, more mature and more informed...Actually, I have returned to my father...The eldest son being Judaism and the Youngest son being Christianity...Betcha did see that metaphor in that parable...

Old 12-28-2017, 11:58 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,692,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibal flavius View Post
a christian is a gentile who converts to Judaism.
no they get into covenant with Jesus. Disciples of the FATHER AND Son. AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ///...... BUT Not Judaism!!! JUDAISM IS DEAD AND HAS BEEN 2000, DEATHING EVEN.
NOW THEIR LETTERS AND THEIR HISTORY IS ALIVE BECAUSE THOSE WERE HIS NOT JUST THEIRS BUT HIS HISTORY!!! HIS HISTORY IS ALIVE AND GIVES LIFE..
.. NOW THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD HISTORY KEEPERS/ SCRIBES ETC . AND SHOULD BE HONORED FOR THAT ALONE.
BUT THEIR RELIGION IS DEAD. BOOKS ON BOOKS AND OPINIONS ON DEGREES OF DEATH.
MAGIC AND SHAMANISM .. TRYING TO BE RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT FOLLOWING GOD AND HIS PRESENCE IN THE MOMENTS OF OUR LIFE. .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-28-2017 at 12:09 PM..

Old 12-28-2017, 12:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,762,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
My faith in G-d hasn’t been dissuaded, it has become stronger, more mature and more informed...Actually, I have returned to my father...The eldest son being Judaism and the Youngest son being Christianity...Betcha did see that metaphor in that parable...
Have you forgotten that Abraham was once called also. Like an orphan to his own house.
If anyone has denied the Son, i doubt there will be much maturity to those who are without.

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…

Old 12-28-2017, 12:31 PM

22,860 posts, read 10,253,113 times
Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah.

Christians today do not qualify as Ephraim, Gentiles of Ephraim have to repent and come back to Judaism in order to be considered Ephraim.

The first Gentiles converted to Judaism and Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism authorized by Rome and it remained in Judaism for over 100 years. People just like to pretend that Christianity was never in Judaism, that the first 100 years never happened, and now Christians accept Babylon while they claim a covenant that they are not in.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Christians today do not qualify as Ephraim, Gentiles of Ephraim have to repent and come back to Judaism in order to be considered Ephraim.

The first Gentiles converted to Judaism and Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism authorized by Rome and it remained in Judaism for over 100 years. People just like to pretend that Christianity was never in Judaism, that the first 100 years never happened, and now Christians accept Babylon while they claim a covenant that they are not in.
All have fallen short of the Glory.

Old 12-28-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

I doubt a jew could honestly tell me what day it is.

https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/

Old 12-28-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
no they get into covenant with Jesus. Disciples of the FATHER AND Son. AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ///...... BUT Not Judaism!!! JUDAISM IS DEAD AND HAS BEEN 2000, DEATHING EVEN.
NOW THEIR LETTERS AND THEIR HISTORY IS ALIVE BECAUSE THOSE WERE HIS NOT JUST THEIRS BUT HIS HISTORY!!! HIS HISTORY IS ALIVE AND GIVES LIFE..
.. NOW THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD HISTORY KEEPERS/ SCRIBES ETC . AND SHOULD BE HONORED FOR THAT ALONE.
BUT THEIR RELIGION IS DEAD. BOOKS ON BOOKS AND OPINIONS ON DEGREES OF DEATH.
MAGIC AND SHAMANISM .. TRYING TO BE RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT FOLLOWING GOD AND HIS PRESENCE IN THE MOMENTS OF OUR LIFE. .

NO, the covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah, and having said that, it doesn't mean that Gentiles are not saved if they are not in the covenant of Israel. It means that they chose to remain Gentile, and they chose that outer court of Gentiles which is the broad way, and there is still salvation in the court through the blood of Jesus,

But that is mere salvation.

The covenant that is strictly for Ephraim and Judah is a special covenant for Israel alone, only Judah and Ephraim will be gathered to Israel, and Messiah comes bringing a special covenant for them alone, it doesn't mean that other people are not saved, it means that other people declined God's offer to be something more than just saved.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Have you forgotten that Abraham was once called also. Like an orphan to his own house.
If anyone has denied the Son, i doubt there will be much maturity to those who are without.

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…
This is what your NT tells you...Not what the Torah says...

Old 01-01-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:

This was said to converts of Judaism where Gentiles were added to the nation, they didn't replace the nation. God has his own chosen people and he has never given up on Judah and he never will. Gentiles are just added, but how many Gentiles convert to the religion of Jesus in Judaism?

ADDING
Isaiah 15
You have increased the nation, O LORD, You have increased the nation, You are glorified; You have extended all the borders of the land.

The Nations will come, and then ten men will grasp the garment of every Jew in the world.

There is no more Gentile only because a gentile can gain an inheritance in Israel.

What does the New Testament say about Jews that don't accept Christ? It says that the whole world was saved from their rejection and so what will be their outcome other than life?

Jesus has to do exactly what Joseph did. Jesus has to come and say the same thing to the Jews that Joseph said to his brothers when he magnified them in Egypt and blessed them because their rejection of him had now saved the world and then he appointed them as head shepherds being able to choose out any land in the world they wanted.

Messiah is going to come to Judah alone, and he is going to reveal himself and all of the world will hear of it and see what Messiah has done for Judah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity