Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 06:51 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
One of the anointing of Jesus Christ has for His children which represents the ark of the covenant is the anointing of boldness
Amen
Hooah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2017, 06:56 PM

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/...k-sciepro.html

Old 12-07-2017, 07:08 PM

23,147 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Amen
For out of the heart

Waters flow out and the water has a mind of it's own to bless or the curse wherever the water goes, and those who come to the waters and drink, the river will flow in them, and out of them as it continues it's course, and every where the waters go, it is there you will find the fisherman taking one creature from the waters at a time,

Waters from Under the Temple

1Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. 2Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
3And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ancles. 4Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. 6And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river. 7Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. 12And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 12-07-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Waters flow out and the water has a mind of it's own to bless or the curse wherever the water goes, and those who come to the waters and drink, the river will flow in them, and out of them as it continues it's course, and every where the waters go, it is there you will find the fisherman taking one creature from the waters at a time,

Waters from Under the Temple

1Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. 2Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
3And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ancles. 4Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. 6And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river. 7Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. 12And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
That is an awesome picture.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
That is an awesome picture.
That's what we are, Ezekiel's ever expanding Temple where Ezekiel moves all the Holy days to Nisan 14, and Tishri 15, and what is done on Nisan 14th is exactly duplicated on Tishri 15th, the two events are to look the same. The first was one man in a local area, but the second man pops up in people all over the world and they begin their walk just as Jesus began his, and it all comes down to Tishri 15.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That's what we are, Ezekiel's ever expanding Temple where Ezekiel moves all the Holy days to Nisan 14, and Tishri 15, and what is done on Nisan 14th is exactly duplicated on Tishri 15th, the two events are to look the same. The first was one man in a local area, but the second man pops up in people all over the world and they begin their walk just as Jesus began his, and it all comes down to Tishri 15.
There is only One Messiah whom all that love Him will follow.
One Seed of Promise whom all that have heard put their Faith in.

A Name above all names.

Now in keeping with a due amount of provision of Gold Silver and Copper
“‘Do not steal from, defraud or lie to each other. 12 Do not swear by my name falsely, which would be profaning the name of your God; I am Adonai. 13 Do not oppress or rob your neighbor; specifically, you are not to keep back the wages of a hired worker all night until morning.

14 “‘Do not speak a curse against a deaf person or place an obstacle in the way of a blind person; rather, fear your God; I am Adonai.

(RY: v, LY: ii) 15 “‘Do not be unjust in judging — show neither partiality to the poor nor deference to the mighty, but with justice judge your neighbor.

16 “‘Do not go around spreading slander among your people, but also don’t stand idly by when your neighbor’s life is at stake; I am Adonai.

17 “‘Do not hate your brother in your heart, but rebuke your neighbor frankly, so that you won’t carry sin because of him. 18 Don’t take vengeance on or bear a grudge against any of your people; rather, love your neighbor as yourself; I am Adonai.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:30 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Watching the History channel where they are looking all over for the ark. It's easily found right in Revelation 11 in heaven where its been all along......

Rev 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.
The Ark of the Covenant is not in heaven. Read it again. The loss of the Ark of the Covenant was predicted by the prophet Jeremiah who also said it would never be recovered. Hopes for recovery are based upon Hollywood conjecture, not Biblical truth.

"In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made." - Jeremiah 3:16

The Ark of the Covenant, as well as the mercy seat, was commissioned by God to be constructed at the direction of Moses. It was part of the furniture of the Wilderness Tabernacle, as well as the temple of Solomon and Herod's temple. Both the tabernacle and the temple were templates or earthly patterns of the layout of the heavens WHICH WILL PASS AWAY.(*) When the new city descends from God upon the earth there won't be a temple any more because God will be the temple. (Revelation chapter 21) The ark will not be necessary because God will be the testimony to all the earth.

The ark isn't necessary today because the Bible and the saints are testimony of God's law and mercy. The ark isn't missed because something newer and better has replaced it - Jesus Christ and the communion of the saints.

What was the ark?

Read the Bible, not Wikipedia, not Indiana Jones. The ark was a simple wooden box. It was overlaid with gold and within it was placed three items; the tablets of the ten commandments, Aaron's rod, and a jar containing manna. The ark was also called the ark of testimony because it held the Law of God and miraculous evidence of His works.

What was the mercy seat?
The mercy seat was made of solid gold and was the lid upon the box. The entire construction was meant to transmit the idea of God's Law and God's mercy as a single ideology.

What about angels on the mercy seat?
The Bible states that the two angels STOOD on either side of the Ark. The Bible calls them 'covering angels' and they didn't squat on the lid. They stood next to the ark on either side of it. Their wings extended over it and touched the walls on either side of it. The ark was placed in the holiest place in heaven and one earth - a section of the tabernacle/temple called the Holy of Holies. No one was allowed to go in there except the high priest once a year.

When Jesus died on the cross He entered the Holy of Holies once and for all - permanently. A heavy veil, three inches thick, divided the Holy Place into two sections - one being the Holy of Holies where the Ark was placed. When Jesus died, the three inch thick veil or curtain was ripped apart from top to bottom. This signifies permanent access to God through Christ and that there would no longer be a separation upon earth or in heaven.

The angels that stood next to the ark were figures of real creatures in heaven. We know the name of one of the covering angels, but not the second one. The angels served a very important position in the Kingdom of Heaven and one of them became very proud of itself. It's name was Lucifer.

Read the Bible. There's a great deal more about the Ark and the tabernacle/temple than I can write here. A lot of it is very important. A lot of it is very fascinating reading. All of it has to do with the redemption of mankind.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Both Old and New Covenants testify that there are three heavens. The pattern of the tabernacle and temples affirm three heavens as well as the purpose and activities within each.
The first heaven is earth.
Second heaven is where God's people present themselves for forgiveness of sin and where the sacrifice for sin is consumed.
The third heaven is the holy place.

The holy place was divided in two by a heavy veil or curtain. Inside the curtain was the Holy of Holies where God's presence resided. Jesus could not enter the Holy of Holies as High Priest until He approached from the 1st heaven (earth) and personally became the sacrifice for sin in the 2nd heaven - the Bible says He died being suspended between heaven and earth upon a stake or cross. Jesus literally didn't die on earth only. He died both in the 1st and 2nd heaven (the place where sacrifices for sin were accepted). When He entered the Holy of Holies (3rd heaven) the veil/curtain of the temple on earth was torn apart.

Last edited by Choir Loft; 12-10-2017 at 08:57 AM..

Old 12-10-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
The Ark of the Covenant is not in heaven. Read it again. The loss of the Ark of the Covenant was predicted by the prophet Jeremiah who also said it would never be recovered. Hopes for recovery are based upon Hollywood conjecture, not Biblical truth.

"In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made." - Jeremiah 3:16

The Ark of the Covenant, as well as the mercy seat, was commissioned by God to be constructed at the direction of Moses. It was part of the furniture of the Wilderness Tabernacle, as well as the temple of Solomon and Herod's temple. Both the tabernacle and the temple were templates or earthly patterns of the layout of the heavens WHICH WILL PASS AWAY.(*) When the new city descends from God upon the earth there won't be a temple any more because God will be the temple. (Revelation chapter 21) The ark will not be necessary because God will be the testimony to all the earth.

The ark isn't necessary today because the Bible and the saints are testimony of God's law and mercy. The ark isn't missed because something newer and better has replaced it - Jesus Christ and the communion of the saints.

What was the ark?

Read the Bible, not Wikipedia, not Indiana Jones. The ark was a simple wooden box. It was overlaid with gold and within it was placed three items; the tablets of the ten commandments, Aaron's rod, and a jar containing manna. The ark was also called the ark of testimony because it held the Law of God and miraculous evidence of His works.

What was the mercy seat?
The mercy seat was made of solid gold and was the lid upon the box. The entire construction was meant to transmit the idea of God's Law and God's mercy as a single ideology.

What about angels on the mercy seat?
The Bible states that the two angels STOOD on either side of the Ark. The Bible calls them 'covering angels' and they didn't squat on the lid. They stood next to the ark on either side of it. Their wings extended over it and touched the walls on either side of it. The ark was placed in the holiest place in heaven and one earth - a section of the tabernacle/temple called the Holy of Holies. No one was allowed to go in there except the high priest once a year.

When Jesus died on the cross He entered the Holy of Holies once and for all - permanently. A heavy veil, three inches thick, divided the Holy Place into two sections - one being the Holy of Holies where the Ark was placed. When Jesus died, the three inch thick veil or curtain was ripped apart from top to bottom. This signifies permanent access to God through Christ and that there would no longer be a separation upon earth or in heaven.

The angels that stood next to the ark were figures of real creatures in heaven. We know the name of one of the covering angels, but not the second one. The angels served a very important position in the Kingdom of Heaven and one of them became very proud of itself. It's name was Lucifer.

Read the Bible. There's a great deal more about the Ark and the tabernacle/temple than I can write here. A lot of it is very important. A lot of it is very fascinating reading. All of it has to do with the redemption of mankind.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Both Old and New Covenants testify that there are three heavens. The pattern of the tabernacle and temples affirm three heavens as well as the purpose and activities within each.
The first heaven is earth.
Second heaven is where God's people present themselves for forgiveness of sin and where the sacrifice for sin is consumed.
The third heaven is the holy place.

The holy place was divided in two by a heavy veil or curtain. Inside the curtain was the Holy of Holies where God's presence resided. Jesus could not enter the Holy of Holies as High Priest until He approached from the 1st heaven (earth) and personally became the sacrifice for sin in the 2nd heaven - the Bible says He died being suspended between heaven and earth upon a stake or cross. Jesus literally didn't die on earth only. He died both in the 1st and 2nd heaven (the place where sacrifices for sin were accepted). When He entered the Holy of Holies (3rd heaven) the veil/curtain of the temple on earth was torn apart.
And all those people writing about the ark of the covenant didn't know it was a uterus.

The fact that 40 authors from different places, raised differently all wrote the bible over a 1500 year period, and only one of the authors knew what the ark really was, only one knew that it was a uterus and that the veil was a wall of seperation found inside a virgin.

49 authors writing of a temple in the design of a virgin, and none of them knowing what they were writing about proves God. The fact that the hidden design and language trying to get a temple pregnant was always present and none of the authors knew but not one of them contradicted the idea. You couldn't put 2 people in a room and accomplish the same thing even if they knew the design and plan, and here you have 40 authors writing about a woman, where they don't know it's woman, they think it is a temple

Old 12-11-2017, 05:47 PM

Just something of a visual I love.
He's anyone ever seen a rainbow in the mist of a waterfall.?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wate...x3Tjw3l-5BT5M:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity