Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 07:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times

Advertisements

Religion divides in its attempt to conquer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 01:38 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,917,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Of course he did. Have you never heard of the great "I AM" statements in John?
I have read Jesus answered the Pharisees and said--I am--meaning only--he lived before Abraham
In the Hebrew language--I am that I am in the OT = error-- I will be what I will be is correct translation of that Hebrew statement. The trinity scholars know this is truth but continue to mislead.
Jesus saying - I am had 0 to do with claiming to be God. Only translating errors make it seem so.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:43 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
and that is why you religiously spend all your time on this section, trying to divide?? we know.. you and your religion ain't foolin no one.. folks just listen to people! because they will eventually tell you the truth and reveal all their motives all by themselves. and believe them when they tell you their motives..

Old 12-15-2017, 01:44 PM

11,090 posts, read 7,154,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
That's right. And just like in politics, it reduces everything to black and white, good and evil. No middle ground, just two opposite insane polarizations. It baits people into joining the concept of extremes, and leaves out all the sanity that is far away from the unbalanced and unstable ends.

It's easier to divide when they play the game of: "Well, if you're not with us, you're with those crazy folks on the opposite side". Excuse me but no, many/most are not with either extreme. We're outside of all that nonsense. Many of us see through those tactics, are aren't going to participate. We support "united we stand", not "divided we fall".

Old 12-15-2017, 01:45 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I have read Jesus answered the Pharisees and said--I am--meaning only--he lived before Abraham
In the Hebrew language--I am that I am in the OT = error-- I will be what I will be is correct translation of that Hebrew statement. The trinity scholars know this is truth but continue to mislead.
Jesus saying - I am had 0 to do with claiming to be God. Only translating errors make it seem so.
Weird how the Jews tried to kill him for it, though. They apparently caught on. Even if those rascally "trinity scholars" somehow had deviant motives later on.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:11 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times
Quote:
Weird how the Jews tried to kill him for it, though. They apparently caught on. Even if those rascally "trinity scholars" somehow had deviant motives later on.
Eventually they thought they did and that was why Pilate granted their request to make the tomb as secure as possible ... they were going to make darn sure that Jesus was not Jehovah and raise himself from the dead as he said he would.
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said.
Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Jesus is Jehovah, the promised Messiah.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:16 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Eventually they thought they did and that was why Pilate granted their request to make the tomb as secure as possible ... they were going to make darn sure that Jesus was not Jehovah and raise himself from the dead as he said he would.
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

Could not rep you again....so.....good post.

Old 12-15-2017, 03:14 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,649,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post

Old 12-15-2017, 08:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times

Lemmings.

Old 12-16-2017, 02:19 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,917,524 times
Quote:
The Pharisees taught 100% lies against Jesus. They hated his guts and tried to grab him to kill him a few x. The were under satans control. God cut them off for sending Jesus to his death( Matt 23:37-39)( renting of the banner at the precise moment when Jesus died signified the cutting off of Israel as Gods chosen) he left the door open to them-verse 39) they wont. Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. These are= Servants of the God of Israel( A single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God, The Messiah-Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15)-- These are spiritual Israel, The only servants of God and his son on earth. Just like OT--ONE CHOSEN group. One truth, One faith, One God, One religion. The one the world hates--just banned awhile ago in Russia. Yet Facts and the teachings of Jesus back them.
Satan beat 99% centuries ago that live now. Wake up world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity