Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 08:10 PM

998 posts, read 436,702 times

Advertisements

The spirit of Ama, as most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is the spirit of Jesus. So, while I am still alive and sound, and have several of the tapes, I would like you to ask your questions. Otherwise, you will be left to speculating. I will try to answer your questions based of what Ama said.

I am 70 years old and "nearer the grave than the cradle". Who can be correct in two ancient dates and be correct? Only God! He revealed when Jesus was born (May 23) and when He died (August 17). I found both of them correct after about 20 years since I first heard the dates from older listeners. I was a skeptic for eleven years (1983-1994) because what was at stake was my very own soul which I believe will live forever - either in Heaven or in Hell. I believe that He is Jesus in 1994. You will find my aboutface in Moderator cut: Web site link removed. . Five years later, in 1999, I again doubted that He is Jesus when I checked His revelations about the birth and death of Jesus. I said to myself that if His revelations were wrong, I would renounce my faith in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. In 2006, I finished my studies and both revelations were correct. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-12-2017 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: link removed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 09:29 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,691,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
The spirit of Ama, as most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is the spirit of Jesus. So, while I am still alive and sound, and have several of the tapes, I would like you to ask your questions. Otherwise, you will be left to speculating. I will try to answer your questions based of what Ama said.

I am 70 years old and "nearer the grave than the cradle". Who can be correct in two ancient dates and be correct? Only God! He revealed when Jesus was born (May 23) and when He died (August 17). I found both of them correct after about 20 years since I first heard the dates from older listeners. I was a skeptic for eleven years (1983-1994) because what was at stake was my very own soul which I believe will live forever - either in Heaven or in Hell. I believe that He is Jesus in 1994. You will find my aboutface in Moderator cut: Web site link removed. . Five years later, in 1999, I again doubted that He is Jesus when I checked His revelations about the birth and death of Jesus. I said to myself that if His revelations were wrong, I would renounce my faith in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. In 2006, I finished my studies and both revelations were correct. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."
Don't have a clue what you are blabbering about.

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited

Old 12-11-2017, 03:12 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
As Long a Holy Spirit understands that you believe that Ama and Jesus are the same you will get a pass , just like believing that Jesus is called the Son of God , or Yeshua or Iesous as to where your faith is expressed .... Then the only name for Holy Spirit is Holy Spirit or Holy ghost , and no others ............See God is not a fan of confusion , as confusion is of the adversary spirits of this world , as there is No substitution for Jesus and the translated name which are the same thing , so make sure Holy Spirit knows that Jesus and your nickname Ama or maybe the name I am that I am are the same one to you

Old 12-11-2017, 06:02 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:

What language is AMA?...

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited

Old 12-11-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What language is AMA?...
"Ama", in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him "Ama" and He calls us His children.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:42 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
"Ama", in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him "Ama" and He calls us His children.
''The spirit of Ama, as most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is the spirit of Jesus.''
Are you saying then that God the Father is Jesus?

Old 12-11-2017, 06:51 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Are you Filipino?...

Old 12-11-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Are you Filipino?...
I am a naturalized citizen of Australia. I came from Manila and know the Philippine language.

Old 12-11-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
''The spirit of Ama, as most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is the spirit of Jesus.''
Are you saying then that God the Father is Jesus?
Yes. The Holy Trinity is not a mystery anymore. The spirit of Ama explained it to us (plural).

Old 12-11-2017, 08:04 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Yes. The Holy Trinity is not a mystery anymore. The spirit of Ama explained it to us (plural).
God is Triune. But as is clear in the Bible, while God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are God, they are distinct persons within the Godhead. Jesus and the Father are not the same person. As John 1:1 says, ''the Word was with God, and the Word was God.'' Since the Word was WITH God the Father, He is not Himself the Father. He is the Son. But still God.

The doctrine of the Trinity is that God exists as three Persons who are one in essence. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity