Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 09:41 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Ok, how are you obedient to your master ?. By what was it that Jesus said that all men would know how we are his disciples?.
YOU DIDN'T READ IT.. PROOF OF LOVE IS JESUS .... AND WHAT JESUS DID.......because we love God and man enough to follow him and learn from him as learned from his Father....Actually, he learned from the right arm... Jehovah. ps who looked to me more like Tesla.
it does not work if you love only men and it does not work if you love only God.. it only works/ fruit of that LOVE is when you love both fully and walk as Jesus did and learn from him as he apprenticed at his Fathers AND JEHOVAH'S feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2017, 10:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_6sU0enFsk
AND WHOLE LOTS OF MEN WHO DIDN'T KNOW ... AND DID'T ASK AND THEY WERE POSITIVELY confessings. And she was being To nice and afraid and didn't tell the truth all along... because being nice and positive is a religion until you make yourself out to be the fool you are. but none of it was ever Love..
what Jesus did, to bind the broken hearted , to set the captives free and to heal the sick and give spiritual and physical sight to the blind, that is love not the feeling these self-deceived and deceiving folks think love is, and the other one was mostly " just trying to be NICE or caring to him " but maybe they weren't ever allowed to tell the whole truth or to have that truth of their heart be believed if it was told...... which is not love.
as you all question the beliefs and truth of our lives and our choices, you prove you do not love in any of the many definitions and kinds of love.. much less God''s love that heals and binds up , sets us free ...... and real is not in you.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-27-2017 at 10:57 AM..

Old 12-27-2017, 11:15 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
YOU DIDN'T READ IT.. PROOF OF LOVE IS JESUS .... AND WHAT JESUS DID.......because we love God and man enough to follow him and learn from him as learned from his Father....Actually, he learned from the right arm... Jehovah. ps who looked to me more like Tesla.
it does not work if you love only men and it does not work if you love only God.. it only works/ fruit of that LOVE is when you love both fully and walk as Jesus did and learn from him as he apprenticed at his Fathers AND JEHOVAH'S feet.
You have a wacky way of explaining stuff.

God's proof that we are loved by him and have always been loved by him, is Jesus Christ, for Jesus Christ according to the scripture is the exact representation of all that God(not your bible) is. So it is perfectly reasonable to say we know who God is by Jesus Christ. Now this same Jesus Christ said "all men will know and recognize HIS disciples by the love they have one for another(not by how much bible they know nor how much they pray and fast).

Knowing you are loved is wonderful,but there is nothing greater than knowing(not believing) you are loved of God. Knowing your wife, family friends and your pet dog love you is one thing, but knowing God loves you and that he is not counting your sin against you is far more wonderful(How wonderful to know that he loved us first and that there has never been time when he did not love us). This love of God is the life and perfecter of all that know it. It is a love that transforms without effort(so no one boasts in overcoming their flesh or putting it to death or whatever it is you name it), a love that for best part transforms without you even knowing it, a love that gives unwavering confidence before God, a love that lifts you up if you happen to fall. A love that is positive in its outlook and how and what it sees in others(regardless of what label they wear), it always sees the best in others.

I feel from observation of your posts that you are fearful of many things and are driven by that fear, a fear that whatever you do is never enough, a fear that inevitably brings all manner of false concepts of God that burden you ,the greatest one being you should fear God and obey him like you are some sort of an obedient dog. If Jesus had anything to say to you now, it would be know you are loved just as you are, that i would remain loving you if you never went to church or opened your bible again, for neither of these things have anything to do with why i love you. I cannot help but love you for you are part of me.

Old 12-27-2017, 11:27 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,446,284 times
I'd suggest getting the book. Reading it and coming to your own conclusion on how worthwhile the essences of it is in your religious affliation.

I read a cook book once and equated it to some of the teachings thru the Holy Book. Imagine that! Even thru a cook book a message was revealed.

Old 12-27-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I'd suggest getting the book. Reading it and coming to your own conclusion on how worthwhile the essences of it is in your religious affliation.

I read a cook book once and equated it to some of the teachings thru the Holy Book. Imagine that! Even thru a cook book a message was revealed.
I entirely agree.

Speaking to the Athenians Paul said. .....For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as also certain of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Imagine that truth coming from the poets of the Athenians.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
You have a wacky way of explaining stuff.

God's proof that we are loved by him and have always been loved by him, is Jesus Christ, for Jesus Christ according to the scripture is the exact representation of all that God(not your bible) is. So it is perfectly reasonable to say we know who God is by Jesus Christ. Now this same Jesus Christ said "all men will know and recognize HIS disciples by the love they have one for another(not by how much bible they know nor how much they pray and fast).

Knowing you are loved is wonderful,but there is nothing greater than knowing(not believing) you are loved of God. Knowing your wife, family friends and your pet dog love you is one thing, but knowing God loves you and that he is not counting your sin against you is far more wonderful(How wonderful to know that he loved us first and that there has never been time when he did not love us). This love of God is the life and perfecter of all that know it. It is a love that transforms without effort(so no one boasts in overcoming their flesh or putting it to death or whatever it is you name it), a love that for best part transforms without you even knowing it, a love that gives unwavering confidence before God, a love that lifts you up if you happen to fall. A love that is positive in its outlook and how and what it sees in others(regardless of what label they wear), it always sees the best in others.

I feel from observation of your posts that you are fearful of many things and are driven by that fear, a fear that whatever you do is never enough, a fear that inevitably brings all manner of false concepts of God that burden you ,the greatest one being you should fear God and obey him like you are some sort of an obedient dog. If Jesus had anything to say to you now, it would be know you are loved just as you are, that i would remain loving you if you never went to church or opened your bible again, for neither of these things have anything to do with why i love you. I cannot help but love you for you are part of me.
but you and I
are not talking to just me but to a greater audience who hasn't walked with God 50 years. just saying.
the precepts I speak are true for all levels from a baby to meat eaters. your words meaningless for instruction in righteousness. just saying. you can't touchy and FEELy your way to his righteousness and a right relationship with him.

there are people alive today who if they wish to be saved will have to go through a crucifixion to even be saved into his kingdom .. because they were in a touchy feely relationship with something positive.. or a pew or a peice of pizza but they were not in a relationship with him .. they were not in right relationship and in right/eousness with the Lord of creation.. they were not in repentance/ of their mind .. coming into agreement with him and his word.. which is true repentance.
that is all I can or will say.
feely on..

Old 12-27-2017, 12:12 PM

to lighten the mood.https://www.facebook.com/purpleclvr/...994150/?type=3

Old 12-27-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
but you and I
are not talking to just me but to a greater audience who hasn't walked with God 50 years. just saying.
the precepts I speak are true for all levels from a baby to meat eaters. your words meaningless for instruction in righteousness. just saying. you can't touchy and FEELy your way to his righteousness and a right relationship with him.

there are people alive today who if they wish to be saved will have to go through a crucifixion to even be saved into his kingdom .. because they were in a touchy feely relationship with something positive.. or a pew or a peice of pizza but they were not in a relationship with him .. they were not in right relationship and in right/eousness with the Lord of creation.. they were not in repentance/ of their mind .. coming into agreement with him and his word.. which is true repentance.
that is all I can or will say.
feely on..
To be quite honest xupia, i don't think you make any sense whatsoever, you have everybody but those who are in agreement with you in error or deceived, the only ones that are deceived are those that see others that way. Everything you say i can quote scripture back to you to refute all of your dogmatic beliefs. A bible fundamentalist like yourself should be open to the scriptures but none of you are. You speak against feelings but you like all fundamentalists will say at the drop af a hat " i felt led of the lord" or i "feel his presence" or he 'touched me", the list is endless. Fundamentalists never listen to what comes out their mouths then judge in another what they don't hear in themselves.

Here is a scripture from your bible that tells you that God is that close you can feel him

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: Acts 17:27.

You see God is that close to all of us he can be reached out and felt and him feeling him you find him. The truth is you do not believe God is that close you can feel him(see above where you spoke against feelings), so it goes without saying if God is not close to you(but up in the sky orchestrating the affairs of mankind) you are never going to accept God being close to anybody, your negative outlook upon the scriptures and the world will not allow you to see it any other way.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
To be quite honest xupia, i don't think you make any sense whatsoever, you have everybody but those who are in agreement with you in error or deceived, the only ones that are deceived are those that see others that way. Everything you say i can quote scripture back to you to refute all of your dogmatic beliefs. A bible fundamentalist like yourself should be open to the scriptures but none of you are. You speak against feelings but you like all fundamentalists will say at the drop af a hat " i felt led of the lord" or i "feel his presence" or he 'touched me", the list is endless. Fundamentalists never listen to what comes out their mouths then judge in another what they don't hear in themselves.

Here is a scripture from your bible that tells you that God is that close you can feel him

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: Acts 17:27.

You see God is that close to all of us he can be reached out and felt and him feeling him you find him. The truth is you do not believe God is that close you can feel him(see above where you spoke against feelings), so it goes without saying if God is not close to you(but up in the sky orchestrating the affairs of mankind) you are never going to accept God being close to anybody, your negative outlook upon the scriptures and the world will not allow you to see it any other way.
I speak in principals. like I had to teach my children.. that is what A teacher does. teaches students general principles.. like of math history and of science and such. and such. always defining .. the application they must apply themselves too accomplishing the task based in the principles of math etc. .

the principle of feely is a death sentence.. actually for some a crucifixion sentence. I really don't want that blood on my hands.

now standing seeing the self-deception raise in society and knowing the last church age is positive self deceived and in order to be saved will have to be crucified or martyred in someway.. .. well is heartbreaking. and someone has to tell the truth, or at least try, because being nice about this and what is coming isn't being nice, and certainly it is not loving to not tell them.

you can not touchy feely your way into a right relationship . love is a commitment not a feeling.

fu\luffy feelings may or may not follow commitments of true love..

Old 12-27-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I speak in principals. like I had to teach my children.. that is what A teacher does. teaches students general principles.. like of math history and of science and such. and such. always defining .. the application they must apply themselves too accomplishing the task based in the principles of math etc. .

the principle of feely is a death sentence.. actually for some a crucifixion sentence. I really don't want that blood on my hands.

now standing seeing the self-deception raise in society and knowing the last church age is positive self deceived and in order to be saved will have to be crucified or martyred in someway.. .. well is heartbreaking. and someone has to tell the truth, or at least try, because being nice about this and what is coming isn't being nice, and certainly it is not loving to not tell them.

you can not touchy feely your way into a right relationship . love is a commitment not a feeling.

fu\luffy feelings may or may not follow commitments of true love..
If you do not have feelings physically, mentally or spiritually then you are dead. And you are in total denial if you are saying you do not say things like “I felt led of the Lord” or I “felt his presence”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity