Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2018, 02:35 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times

Advertisements

I wish I could back. unsaved, I call sleepers, seems so easy now. All I had to do was throw the rock at them. Now I have to think about what they said, they may be correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2018, 05:56 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You are mistaken. Only the little flock( Luke 12:32( anointed) will sit on thrones beside Jesus in heaven as kings and priests, helping separate the sheep and goats and help judge--even the fallen angels.= 144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)--this is the bride of Christ.
LOL, those 144,000 are those people who keep the commandments of God, who keep the holy days of God, and the whole of Revelation is about whether you keep pagan practices of God's. If you live by the book of Revelation, then you aren't a pagan. Being sealed in your forehead and right hand is only obtained by Keeping God's feasts, not Christian pagan days.

Those 144,000 are people who raised a full grown mature son of God, and I tell you right now, not even half the people who claim to be the bride are amongst those 144,000, those 144,000 give birth to High Priests, each one is born a firstfruit, a high priest who has studied all their life.

Just because somebody says Jesus Jesus, MEANS NOTHING.

''Depart from me, I never knew you lawbreakers who disrespect the law, now get yourself into the outer court of darkness.''

The majority of the brides are just brides who will watch God kill their children because their children were not matured priests.

AGAIN, You shouldn't even read Revelation unless you know the fall feast days of Christ like the back of your hand, you are READING THINGS OF JUDAISM.

You are reading things about the fall holy days of Christ, so please tell me that you at least know what happens on the fall Jewish holy days, do you?

I know that you don't just from what you have said.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:22 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Jesus rose to life so He could give all who believe life ETERNAL it never ends, all to HIS glory......thank HIM for what HE completed on that cross.....He's in heaven now but returning again.....

Old 04-01-2018, 09:35 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Often times, words separate, hurt and divide people.
Depending on the context in which they are used.
That, friend I agree with you 100%. But on the other side words create, console and save....also depending on the context in which they are use.

"Let there be" are the Fathers words to identify the one word "light"...In the beginning, and when Jesus came.

You know that light, depending in what context its used-- For example, darkness, is a lack of light. (Physical) Darkness... a lack of knowledge (Spiritual) as like...not knowing who Jesus really was/is.

As like when Jesus was here, the presence of light (God) was with mankind; followed by a brief span of darkness where Jesus' light was extinguished at the cross.

Afterwards, His Spirit is with us until this day and beyond after we exit this earth.

So two words, that brought the world Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,... .....is darkness and light.

The world being in the dark concerning Jesus and Jesus being the light of salvation to a lost world.

If, we can focus on Gods works, His plan, the execution of those words and the promises He gave us....we are the richest souls on this earth.

To many divisions are caused because we focus on things that mankind believes are Gods works when they are not.

To justify the negative instead of the positive, concerning Gods intents, mankind resorts to dividing the word-words to fit their narrative.

The Gospel in its simplest terms.....Believe the Son.

Blessings, AJ

Old 04-01-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Hanibal Flavius>>>Those 144,000 are people who raised a full grown mature son of God, and I tell you right now, not even half the people who claim to be the bride are amongst those 144,000, those 144,000 give birth to High Priests, each one is born a firstfruit, a high priest who has studied all their life.
Here's a verse to think about: Hos_12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

2Pe_3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Take the 12 Apostles, multiply them by a thousand, you'll have 144,000. Also :Psa 91:11 For he shall
Quote:
give his angels charge over thee
, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Angels? Are those who ran away from Jesus when arrested, those who arrested Him, those who punished and crucified Him "lest thou dash thy foot against a stone". Should any of them stumble, for carrying out their tasks would make Jesus' work of none effect.

Hence "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

PSALMS 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands (UPON A CROSS), lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.(STUMBLE IN NOT FULFILLING SCRIPTURES)

The wall (144,000), meaning Apostles, were a wall about Jesus who fell backwards from Him and left Him all alone.

You see, it is all about Jesus. We....being the beneficiaries of His works.

Blessings, AJ

Old 04-01-2018, 10:40 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
Here's a verse to think about: Hos_12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

2Pe_3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Take the 12 Apostles, multiply them by a thousand, you'll have 144,000. Also :Psa 91:11 For he shall , to keep thee in all thy ways.

Angels? Are those who ran away from Jesus when arrested, those who arrested Him, those who punished and crucified Him "lest thou dash thy foot against a stone". Should any of them stumble, for carrying out their tasks would make Jesus' work of none effect.

Hence "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

PSALMS 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands (UPON A CROSS), lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.(STUMBLE IN NOT FULFILLING SCRIPTURES)

The wall (144,000), meaning Apostles, were a wall about Jesus who fell backwards from Him and left Him all alone.

You see, it is all about Jesus. We....being the beneficiaries of His works.

Blessings, AJ
Amen.

Old 04-02-2018, 05:42 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, those 144,000 are those people who keep the commandments of God, who keep the holy days of God, and the whole of Revelation is about whether you keep pagan practices of God's. If you live by the book of Revelation, then you aren't a pagan. Being sealed in your forehead and right hand is only obtained by Keeping God's feasts, not Christian pagan days.

Those 144,000 are people who raised a full grown mature son of God, and I tell you right now, not even half the people who claim to be the bride are amongst those 144,000, those 144,000 give birth to High Priests, each one is born a firstfruit, a high priest who has studied all their life.

Just because somebody says Jesus Jesus, MEANS NOTHING.

''Depart from me, I never knew you lawbreakers who disrespect the law, now get yourself into the outer court of darkness.''

The majority of the brides are just brides who will watch God kill their children because their children were not matured priests.

AGAIN, You shouldn't even read Revelation unless you know the fall feast days of Christ like the back of your hand, you are READING THINGS OF JUDAISM.

You are reading things about the fall holy days of Christ, so please tell me that you at least know what happens on the fall Jewish holy days, do you?

I know that you don't just from what you have said.

Israel religion has been cut off--Matt 23:37-39--- Until they do verse 39--all they do for God is vomit to him. including their holy days. Jesus began a new religion-Acts 24:5--

Old 04-02-2018, 05:45 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
So, divisions in heaven? I can see divisions on earth but not in heaven.

Jesus came to save that which was lost from the beginning. Beginning as in Adam and Eve.

If Jesus came to save that which was lost, lost as within all the divisions on earth, lost as to the rise and fall of nations, divisions as in the nation of Israel, in other words.....whatever of all mankind's devices there ever was......Jesus had to cover them all if, He was to deliver mankind from it's lost estate.

Note. All of the old testaments requirements, the law, the traditions had to be fulfilled to a T without reservations as to who or what, Jesus could not make any changes until He paid the price.

Are we aware that there are two distinct beginnings of heaven and earth? 1st and 2nd Adam?

Seems like a division there already.

When Jesus was resurrected all things became new meaning a division between the old and the new.

The temple served as a picture of divisions between the courts, the Holiest of Holy'es and God.

After Jesus' resurrection all those divisions disappeared.

But.....if one want to still remain in the old......well all I can say is what your missing out on is.....heavenly.

Blessing, AJ

There is no division with God--ALL become ONE with God and his son= no division. There are positions but still all are one--Living 24/7, 365 to do Jesus Fathers will-Matt 7:21

Old 04-02-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Israel religion has been cut off--Matt 23:37-39--- Until they do verse 39--all they do for God is vomit to him. including their holy days. Jesus began a new religion-Acts 24:5--
Truly, your not set free.

Num 29:39 These things ye shall do unto the LORD in your set feasts, beside your vows, and your freewill offerings, for your burnt offerings, and for your meat offerings, and for your drink offerings, and for your peace offerings.

Being free? And you still doing them?

Unbelieving Jews still try to observe the feasts as well they should knowing they haven't been liberated yet.

The very first verse in Revelation says it's about who? Yes, Jesus.

Jesus could not make new unless He fell under the same requirements as the nation of Isreal was.

Jesus not only fulfilled the law and all pertaing requirements but made all things new.

Revelation book is about His struggles to conquer all for us and to set us free from that burden.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.....

Question to you is, free from what?

Blessings,AJ

Old 04-02-2018, 09:18 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
You and other Christians toss out the commandments of God and then you want to read a book written to people who keep the commandments of God, and just because you think you can cancel out the religion of God, THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT OF THE LAW. The laws of God are sure, you keep the Sabbaths and feasts of God where you love the laws of God, and God promises to seal your forehead and right hand because you would only keep his holy days.

This IS THE LAW.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT THE LAW MEANS, YOU CAN'T ANNUL GOD'S PROMISES TO HIS PEOPLE, HIS PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

You can't annul God's promises no matter what you say or think, billions of people have kept god's Sabbaths and Holy days, and because they keep them, they are sealed in their forehead on Rosh Hashanah against the judgment of Yom Kippur, all God's people know this because they rely on his promise.

Revelation begins on Rosh Hashanah SHOWING THOSE WHO ARE SEALED BY THE LAW AGAINST THE JUDGMENT OF YOM KIPPUR SHOWN IN REVELATION.

THEN REVELATION SHOWS YOU, IT SHOWS YOUR BABYLONIAN HOLY DAYS AND SEALS YOU IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND, AND YOU ARE THE ONE SEALED WITH TAMMUZ, YOU ARE THE ONE KEEPING BABYLONIAN HOLY DAYS AND SEALED IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND WITH THE NAME OF THE BABYLONIAN MESSIAH.

THIS IS THE LAW.
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:

Ezekiel 9 ~ People dying at the 6th hour on the last sacrifice of God to the birds of the air because they were involved with paganism at the temple, and the only survivors are those who hate paganism, and who keep the worship system of God, NOT BABYLONIAN WAYS, Christians keep Babylonian ways.

4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. 8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Those abominations in the temple are people keeping Easter and the winter solstice and this is what killed and wiped out ten tribes of Israel, Christmas and Easter.

Those people lay dead on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year for bringing paganism up to the temple of God EXACTLY like you do. TAMMUZ, is and has always been the Messiah of Babylon and those people brought the pagan traditions of Tammuz, and they lay dead at the temple on 666. Everything in Revelation is showing you dude, it is showing the facts of the law and why you are sealed in your forehead and right hand by the name of Tammuz, AND HERE YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF THE 144,000 FIRST FRUITS WHO HAVE BECOME PRIESTS OF JUDAISM.

Revelation 14
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 12
The Woman Persecuted
…16But the earth helped the woman and opened its mouth to swallow up the river that had poured from the dragon’s mouth. 17And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.

Revelation 22
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

OR THIS

Revelation
To the Church in Philadelphia
…9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.…

On one hand you are reading and quoting a book written to those who practice Judaism because they keep the feasts and holy days of God and keep God's commandments. On the other hand, you turn around and speak against everything called of God or worshipped of God after you have rejected everything of God to then preach your Babylonian lawless ways. It is ridiculous, you can't change God's commandments dude, and you can't annul the promises of God, but go ahead, bad mouth God all day as you like to do in speaking against his commandments and his ways, Jesus didn't do this, YOU do.

Jesus said that whoever keeps the laws of God to then teach others will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven, so not only do you defy God, you can't even agree with Jesus, Jesus must have been wrong too, aint that right bro? You will probably come around to say that Jesus is God, but you have already brought God down, you have already proved to yourself that God must be an evil sinner and his ways must be unrighteous to keep. You speak against the father, you speak against the son.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-02-2018 at 09:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity