Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 01:02 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Not so much, but a lot of Christians do...
sorry but we become part of Abrahams promises. By His faith and ours is the same faith which was his reward and his promises we have entered into by that same faith.
you have faith in Judaism and we have in a redeemer of Judaism.
just like some Christians have faith in baptism, or special prayers or special pews or special necklaces that you say special prayers too , or special grace .. Abraham had faith in the person of God and those who find that person and have faith in Him will be saved by that Person.

now Judaism and special pews and special prayers are going to have to take that wiht the Him who saves Abram ... before he was a Jew even.

no one can replace jews . but no one can replace any stone in his living temple... but gentiles have no idea who lost Israel is either , and certainly jews don't know either.. yet they unknowlingly curse themselves by cursing their brotherin who are under the same covenant to Abram.. . but no one can replace anyone if their name in his book of life by faith and all those who by faith have entered into the covenant that Person Made with Abram... before there was a grandson who came to be named Israel by a said Person...
so we enter into Abraham's covenant, some will be of blood and may even get special rewards for it.. too but all will be by Faith in that Person WHO made those promises and can keep those promises.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-14-2018 at 01:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2018, 02:16 PM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
sorry but we become part of Abrahams promises. By His faith and ours is the same faith which was his reward and his promises we have entered into by that same faith.
just like some Christians have faith in baptism, or special prayers or special pews or special necklaces that you say special prayers too , or special grace .. Abraham had faith in the person of God and those who find that person and have faith in Him will be saved by that Person.

now Judaism and special pews and special prayers are going to have to take that wiht the Him who saves Abram ... before he was a Jew even.

no one can replace jews . but no one can replace any stone in his living temple... but gentiles have no idea who lost Israel is either , and certainly jews don't know either.. yet they unknowlingly curse themselves by cursing their brotherin who are under the same covenant to Abram.. . but no one can replace anyone if their name in his book of life by faith and all those who by faith have entered into the covenant that Person Made with Abram... before there was a grandson who came to be named Israel by a said Person...
so we enter into Abraham's covenant, some will be of blood and may even get special rewards for it.. too but all will be by Faith in that Person WHO made those promises and can keep those promises.

This is what I just wrote elsewhere, I thought it would work here just fine, you either Join the Jews or you don't.

God isn't just up in the air, he invites all people, but there are few who come.

One in Christ
11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Remember that time when you were separated from Jews and the common wealth of Israel when you used to be Gentiles?

Isaiah 14:1
When the LORD will have compassion on Jacob and again choose Israel, and settle them in their own land, then strangers will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob.

Ezekiel 47:22
"You shall divide it by lot for an inheritance among yourselves and among the aliens who stay in your midst, who bring forth sons in your midst. And they shall be to you as the native-born among the sons of Israel; they shall be allotted an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

Acts 2:39
This promise belongs to you and to your children and to all who are far off, to all whom the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Romans 9:4
the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants; theirs the giving of the Law, the temple worship, and the promises.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The Law that came four hundred thirty years later does not revoke the covenant previously established by God, so as to cancel the promise.

Galatians 4:8
Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

Ephesians 2:19
Therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens of the saints and members of God's household,

Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding and alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardness of their hearts.

Colossians 1:21
Once you were alienated from God and were hostile in your minds because of your evil deeds.
O, YEAH, Remember when Gentiles used to convert to the ways of the Jewish Messiah?

Revelation
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Isaiah 43:4
"Since you are precious in My sight, Since you are honored and I love you, I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life.

Isaiah 45:14
Thus says the LORD, "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush And the Sabeans, men of stature, Will come over to you and will be yours; They will walk behind you, they will come over in chains And will bow down to you; They will make supplication to you: 'Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God.'"

Isaiah 49:23
"Kings will be your guardians, And their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth And lick the dust of your feet; And you will know that I am the LORD; Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.

Isaiah 60:14
"The sons of those who afflicted you will come bowing to you, And all those who despised you will bow themselves at the soles of your feet; And they will call you the city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

John 17:23
I in them and You in Me--that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.

Revelation 2:9
I know your affliction and your poverty--though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

There are people who love the Jews, who love Israel, who love the commandments of God who have been adopted by God and counted amongst Jews although they are Gentile standing behind and in support of Jews.

Then there are people who think they have replaced the Jews, they think they have replaced the commandments of God, and they stand separated and from Jews and the commonwealth of Israel.

Remember when gentiles were adopted into Israel to have the same common worship system with Jews that they were added to the nation as God has promised in so many places where a Gentiles is blessed because he keeps the same ways as Jews?

Salvation for All Nations ~ THIS IS THE ONLY WAY A GENTILE CAN TAKE HOLD OF THE COVENANT, THE ONLY WAY, AND THIS IS GOD' PROMISE TO ALL NATIONS.

Isaiah 56
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

TAKE HOLD OF THE COVENANT BY GOD
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If you have not done what Isaiah 56 is showing, YOU ARE NOT IN ISRAEL, YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN HOLD OF THE COVENANT AS IT STATES.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:23 PM

Abraham's promise is in Isaac, and we are taught all about Isaac in the New Testament where we are sons of Sara and Hagar, a Gentile and a Hebrew/Jew.

Gentiles who remain Gentiles remain as the sons of Hagar, not the sons of Abraham through Isaac. You have to become the seed of Isaac, and his seed as Jacob in order to obtain the inheritance of Abraham and included in the inheritance of Isaac because Ishmael shall have none, and people decide whether or not they will become as Israel, and we can all see whether they do or they do not. You either love and try to join Israel or you don't. You remain a stranger from the commonwealth of Israel and you have no inheritance in Isaac, in Abraham, you have an inheritance in Ishmael.

Today people claim to be Jews but are not Jews, and I just say this in general, I don't mean you personally, but if you are seeking a covenant, it is the same covenant handed down through Abraham and to his seed, and to Jacob and his seed. Gentiles have a general salvation I believe, but it is not under the covenant that Messiah brings to Judah and Ephraim alone, if you are Ephraim, the Jews would know it.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:25 PM

hanni if you are talking to me over and over .. just don't ,

I have you on ignoring.

I don't know why I don't have Richard.. but his goofiness is just rolling his eyes.. not pages ..
good bye and God bless you.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:

I have you on ignoring.

I don't know why I don't have Richard.. but his goofiness is just rolling his eyes.. not pages ..
Half the people on here ignore me, I don't mind that at all, it is expected. I am just happy I am able to speak at all. Even today you can't speak of the beauty of Messiah and his ways without getting banned from anti-Semitic people who would not let a person speak of Shemini Atzeret, just the mention of the ways of Messiah make people ignore me and others who speak of Messiah and Israel. They don't want to hear it because most Christians in general stand against everything called of God or worshipped of God in his own peculiar worship system.

I just invite people to come and learn of a Jewish Messiah and being that most people keep the ways of a Babylonian Messiah and have a lawless mentality, OF COURSE they don't want to hear somebody speaking of the beauty of the law or the sacrifices of Messiah, or the adoption into Israel, they want no part of Israel.

Old 01-14-2018, 08:42 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:

I have you on ignoring.

Pot meet kettle...

Old 01-14-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:

No, sorry, but you don't...The way in which you do, though, is detailed in Isaiah 56...It is there in B&W...

Old 01-14-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No, sorry, but you don't...The way in which you do, though, is detailed in Isaiah 56...It is there in B&W...
yes we do . Paul addresses it a thousand ways and he knows the word. I will follow Pauls suggestions and recommendations to the Gentiles he addresses as being those who are Of faith in Christ .. thank you anyway. . and neither am I a eunuch trying to become a Jew or to be adopted by them or Israel the nation Now or then..
But only to enter into the promises of Abram for being faithful.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
yes we do . Paul addresses it a thousand ways and he knows the word. I will follow Pauls suggestions and recommendations to the Gentiles he addresses as being those who are Of faith in Christ .. thank you anyway. . and neither am I a eunuch trying to become a Jew or to be adopted by them or Israel the nation Now or then..
But only to enter into the promises of Abram for being faithful.
Paul was not a Pharisee...And he knew very little to nothing of Judaism...

Old 01-15-2018, 11:05 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
It's amazing the state of infighting that Christianity is in today. Just trying to comprehend the various posts/people in this thread alone could make a person's head swivel.

It's clear there are a lot of people here who have a history with each other, and not necessarily in a good way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity