Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 09:52 PM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
so the source of your video clip is "Israel did 911"
more titles from that same source are "Skrewdriver White Power" "Jewish swindlers" "What the Jews did to the Germans"

The site "contains a large amount of propaganda, similar to that used in Nazi Germany. It is widely considered a hate site and has received support from Stormfront, a white nationalist and neo-Nazi site that promotes Holocaust denial."

so basically you align yourself with and identify yourself as supporting white supremacy neo-Nazi ideology.
and then you identify this in your post with being "a righteous Christian"

this is the "Crstnty" forum of CD, so anyone who identifies with Crstnty please feel free to comment on what nX has put forth in this thread linking "righteous Christians" and "what Jesus told them" to white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology.
MysticPhD (and any other Crstns on this forum who are quick to speak loud and long about what the Jews are doing wrong)
this is your chance to speak up.

you are vocal in your criticism of the Crstn religion.
you are vocal in your criticism of Jews and the Jewish religion.

are you going to speak out on this or not?
where do you stand on this?

you claim to "love God and each other every day" so now is your chance to actually show people (and God) what you stand for, in how you speak up.
or whether you speak up. or not.
that shows who you really are. or not. and what you really stand for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 10:17 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
The only contradictions are those found in the newer versions. The KJV is the only one without error in the english language.
The KJV is riddled with errors...

Old 01-21-2018, 10:43 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
so the source of your video clip is "Israel did 911"
more titles from that same source are "Skrewdriver White Power" "Jewish swindlers" "What the Jews did to the Germans"
The site "contains a large amount of propaganda, similar to that used in Nazi Germany. It is widely considered a hate site and has received support from Stormfront, a white nationalist and neo-Nazi site that promotes Holocaust denial."
so basically you align yourself with and identify yourself as supporting white supremacy neo-Nazi ideology.
and then you identify this in your post with being "a righteous Christian"
this is the "Crstnty" forum of CD, so anyone who identifies with Crstnty please feel free to comment on what nX has put forth in this thread linking "righteous Christians" and "what Jesus told them" to white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology.
Anti-semitism is evil and has nothing to do with Christianity. I avoid such sites as the one you describe, Tzaph because it foments hate and evil. It has nothing to do with righteousness or Christ.

Old 01-21-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Anti-semitism is evil and has nothing to do with Christianity. I avoid such sites as the one you describe, Tzaph because it foments hate and evil. It has nothing to do with righteousness or Christ.
thank you

Old 01-22-2018, 03:43 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Well God loves jews so i will too.. But no part of me will stand for or support what was done to Jesus in the Fathers name.. Or what was done to Steven in the Father's name.

Or what was done by Saul of tarsis before he was Paul..
But Jesus loved Paul and forgave him.. It seems men love other like themselves maybe,. whatever it is I sure don' 't get it,

and as a snowflake in hell .. I would still want to slap him if it wasn't that he died how he did for Jesus. Oh he dang , did he reap !
And I still think the momma's of such boys need to slap their sons SILLY for such a display as in that video I posted when they are doing it in the name of God and IN
face of men. They do not represent the Father or the Father's will , ANY SHORT READ IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WOULD PROVE THAT, as MATTER OF FACT I AM pretty sure ELIJAH WOULD HAVE SICKED SOME BEARS ON THEM.. ! And that attitude will never intercede for all men before the Father ever.
But that is me. It is not hate of a race !! But of a culture who will not control their brats or their own old fools who would stone prophets and anyone who does not believe exactly like them.
If the shoe fits any such cultures, the mommas need to fix it .... Because it is proved that the daddies won't , they are feeding and seeding and breeding it in their own culture. and 1400 years and 2000 years of it .. 6000 years of it.. proves it .... And it is in nearly every culture on earth now ..
But i am just a snow flake in hell, what do i know of such IMPORTANT MATTERS AS HATE AND MURDER . .!!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-22-2018 at 04:23 PM..

Old 01-22-2018, 04:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
She did what?...And what does this have to do with what I have posted?...
She confessed that Yeshua is her Lord.
Her name has been written in the Book of Life.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:36 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
I want to thank Trex for being loving and telling how to enlarge my screen. so now maybe you all will get a more normal looking entry.. But I won't be making it a promise.. I just wanted to say thank you to Trex..
on my old keyboard, an old apple wireless .... my old the numbers and letters were missing so I had to type looking down.. but the screen has to be high to see it.. so the keyboard is too high and I keep hitting cap locks as I type with the sides of my hand and do not know it until I look up ..and do not realize it until I have a few paragraphs in or more ...
but the best way so far to do it was to type it in large print. post it.. then edit it to include capitals. but when I do that sometimes I start to reword and then it is all messed up again. now I have a better spell checker .. so that is helping find those misspells I can't see.

editing a post 8 or ten times gets old. thanks Trex.. I Love you 2 brother.

sorry all , I am trying.. very trying sometimes...

Old 01-22-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Well God loves jews so i will too.. But no part of me will stand for or support what was done to Jesus in the Fathers name.. ...It is not hate of a race !! But of a culture who will not control their brats or their own old fools who would stone prophets and anyone who does not believe exactly like them. .... But i am just a snow flake in hell, what do i know of such IMPORTANT MATTERS AS HATE AND MURDER . .!!
so you are saying you hate a culture and are asking about hate and murder. Hate leads to murder, so you need to stop hate mongering. how about you ponder this quote shown below which is the result of scholarly research by concerned Crstns. Think on this nX, how you are going to repent on the hate and murder that is a result of the New Testament. What will your repentance look like for all that?

"A. Roy Eckardt, a pioneer in the field of Jewish-Christian relations, asserted that the foundation of antisemitism and responsibility for the Holocaust lies ultimately in the New Testament. Eckardt insisted that Christian repentance must include a reexamination of basic theological attitudes toward Jews and the New Testament in order to deal effectively with antisemitism."

" Christian antisemitism played a role in the Nazi Third Reich, World War II and the Holocaust. The Holocaust has driven many within Christianity to reflect on the relationship between Christian theology, practices, and that genocide."

Quote:
"Professor Lillian C. Freudmann, author of Antisemitism in the New Testament (University Press of America, 1994) has published a detailed study of the description of Jews in the New Testament, and the historical effects that such passages have had in the Christian community throughout history. Similar studies of such verses have been made by both Christian and Jewish scholars, including, Professors Clark Williamsom (Christian Theological Seminary), Hyam Maccoby (The Leo Baeck Institute), Norman A. Beck (Texas Lutheran College), and Michael Berenbaum (Georgetown University). Most rabbis feel that these verses are antisemitic, and many Christian scholars, in America and Europe, have reached the same conclusion. Another example is John Dominic Crossan's 1995 Who Killed Jesus? Exposing the Roots of Anti-Semitism in the Gospel Story of the Death of Jesus."

Old 01-22-2018, 10:16 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
She confessed that Yeshua is her Lord.
Her name has been written in the Book of Life.
And when did she do this and how do you know?...

Old 01-28-2018, 08:59 PM

2,309 posts, read 901,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The KJV is riddled with errors...
Such as?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity