Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2018, 04:36 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8gr8apost8 View Post
that's pretty much everybody, even you and me. If anyone thought they were being deceived by satan they would change. I don't see a way around that except to put complete trust in god to do the right thing by us.
working iniquity is most likely the clue there in that scripture. Because children mess upand lack things like forsight// but never work true iniquity WITH INTENT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 04:41 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
working iniquity is most likely the clue there in that scripture. Because children mess upand lack things like forsight// but never work true iniquity WITH INTENT.
Fair point. I don't think most people deliberately work iniquity. Just about everyone could be covered under mess up.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8gr8apost8 View Post
fair point. I don't think most people deliberately work iniquity. Just about everyone could be covered under mess up.
( sorry i miss read your post )
but sinners sin.. And sinners hide it. THUS DELIBERATELY WORK INIQUITY. NOT CONFESSING THEIR SINS ONE TO ANOTHER FROM A POINT OF SUBMISSION ONE TO ANOTHER .. AND A POINT OF REPENTANCE TOWARDS GOD! THE RIGHTEOUS DO NOT HIDE THEIR SIN WHEN THEY FIND THEY HAVE COMMITTED ONE FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING ETC.
THE WORKING OF IT MEANS THE HIDDEN AND LIKE WORKING A SPELL IN WITCHCRAFT.. THEY ARE ALL INTO IT AND ON PURPOSE .. DOING IT IN THE DARKNESS.

TRUTHFULLY I JUST FOUND OUT THIS YEAR THAT SOMETHING I DO AND HAVE ALWAYS DONE WAS A SIN/ FROM THE FATHERS POINT OF VEIW ..I DID NOT KNOW IT.. BUT NOT FROM THE LORDS POINT OF VEIW.. THUS IS COVERED BY HIS BLOOD AND " ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL TO THE LAWFUL/REPENTANT ( I GUESS) AND BENEFIAL.. BUT WILL NOT BE OWNED BY ANY " I CAN ONLY THANK HIM.
SO I HAVE A COUPLE OF LAWFUL - SIN NOT UNTO DEATH. WHICH I LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT AS TO IF I SHOULD FAST IT OR SUCH.. SOMETIMES FOOD OR DRINK OR SUGAR CAN BE A SIN IF IT IS OWNING YOU. IF YOU WILL SELL YOUR BIRTHRIGHT FOR IT...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-21-2018 at 05:21 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 10:19 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
( sorry i miss read your post )
but sinners sin.. And sinners hide it. THUS DELIBERATELY WORK INIQUITY. NOT CONFESSING THEIR SINS ONE TO ANOTHER FROM A POINT OF SUBMISSION ONE TO ANOTHER .. AND A POINT OF REPENTANCE TOWARDS GOD! THE RIGHTEOUS DO NOT HIDE THEIR SIN WHEN THEY FIND THEY HAVE COMMITTED ONE FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING ETC.
THE WORKING OF IT MEANS THE HIDDEN AND LIKE WORKING A SPELL IN WITCHCRAFT.. THEY ARE ALL INTO IT AND ON PURPOSE .. DOING IT IN THE DARKNESS.

TRUTHFULLY I JUST FOUND OUT THIS YEAR THAT SOMETHING I DO AND HAVE ALWAYS DONE WAS A SIN/ FROM THE FATHERS POINT OF VEIW ..I DID NOT KNOW IT.. BUT NOT FROM THE LORDS POINT OF VEIW.. THUS IS COVERED BY HIS BLOOD AND " ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL TO THE LAWFUL/REPENTANT ( I GUESS) AND BENEFIAL.. BUT WILL NOT BE OWNED BY ANY " I CAN ONLY THANK HIM.
SO I HAVE A COUPLE OF LAWFUL - SIN NOT UNTO DEATH. WHICH I LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT AS TO IF I SHOULD FAST IT OR SUCH.. SOMETIMES FOOD OR DRINK OR SUGAR CAN BE A SIN IF IT IS OWNING YOU. IF YOU WILL SELL YOUR BIRTHRIGHT FOR IT...
Why do you insist on capitalizing pointless assertions? It does NOT make them any less pointless or baseless.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:46 PM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
If two-thirds of us will not survive the coming nuclear world war, then there will be excess dwelling places. The spirit of Ama said that the dwelling places will be given away free.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Why do you insist on capitalizing pointless assertions? It does NOT make them any less pointless or baseless.
SEEM PAUL HAD MY SAME CONDITION..

Gal 6:11

¶
Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

Gal 6:12

As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Gal 6:13

For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Gal 6:14

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Gal 6:15

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY..
CONSIDERING THAT THE LORD JUST TOLD ME TO WRITE... WELL HE SAYS IN YOUR WEAKNESS HE IS MADE STRONG..
HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE REAL STRONG..

Old 01-22-2018, 04:24 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
SEEM PAUL HAD MY SAME CONDITION..

Yes, Paul had some sort of serious eye trouble.

The scriptures allude to this in at least three places,

but never go into detail.

For us, all caps is hard to read. Will it help if the

lines are double spaced?

Old 01-23-2018, 01:57 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Speaking of doom mongers. This is one of 7 men who claim to be The Faithful and Discreet Slave that Jesus appointed over his domestics to lead them through Armageddon. 1 of 7 out of all of mankind! Here he is speaking to an audience of both children and adults about what Jehovah plans to do soon.

https://youtu.be/XCN1w9-i3Ug?t=1h52s

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 01-23-2018 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: started too late w/first link

Old 01-27-2018, 02:11 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I assume they are Seventh Day Adventists.

Bingo.

Old 01-27-2018, 11:59 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,944,684 times
That day is at hand, and don't let anybody deceive you; the last-days scoffers have been foretold.

2 Peter 3
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity