Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2018, 10:26 PM

998 posts, read 432,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
The end is near. Do you think that World War III would happen on July 4, 2018? I think it would.

The spirit of Ama that it would happen on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Islands. July 4, 2018 is the Independence Day of the USA. Jesus was crucified and died when He was 32 solar years old.
The spirit of Ama said that people will knock on you (I am thinking about the children of Ka Apaz), just like when the door of the ark of Noah was shut by the Lord. How do people know about the children of Ka Apaz? Ka Apaz was the woman that the spirit used to talk to people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 10:37 PM

9,945 posts, read 4,888,658 times
Quote:
The end is near. Do you think that World War III would happen on July 4, 2018? I think it would.
I find it is man with his doom-and-gloom Doom's Day Clock with its hands set close to striking the dark midnight hour that makes ' the end near '.
Before the end of all badness on Earth comes to pass, first ' they ' ( meaning the powers that be - 1st Thess 5:2-3) will be saying, " Peace and Security " as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14.
No WWIII, but that God will cause wars to cease from one end of the earth to the other end as mentioned at Psalm 46:9..
Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will rid the Earth of the wicked as described at Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16 before Jesus , as Prince of Peace, ushers in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:06 PM

8,635 posts, read 4,459,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Before the end of all badness on Earth comes to pass, first ' they ' ( meaning the powers that be - 1st Thess 5:2-3) will be saying, " Peace and Security " as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14.
From Yesterday's News
Read the title under the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05xC9UEvaYo

It says:
Syrian War Report – May 22, 2018: Damascus Is Secured, Daraa Is Next

Old 05-22-2018, 12:15 PM

22,860 posts, read 10,253,113 times
Quote:

The spirit of Ama that it would happen on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Islands. July 4, 2018 is the Independence Day of the USA. Jesus was crucified and died when He was 32 solar years old.
You don't know how old Jesus was when he died, nobody does, maybe you think you know, and I believe that you believe you know, unfortunately, there is no way possible for you to prove to me how old Jesus was.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You don't know how old Jesus was when he died, nobody does, maybe you think you know, and I believe that you believe you know, unfortunately, there is no way possible for you to prove to me how old Jesus was.
Jesus was 32 solar years old when He died. Jesus attended the following Passover of the Jews:
John 2:13
John 6:4
John 13:1
Luke 3:23 states: "about thirty years of age". Therefore 30 +3 = 33. The Holy Bible states that the years are in lunar years. And 33 lunar years is equal to 32 solar years.

Old 05-27-2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Jesus was 32 solar years old when He died. Jesus attended the following Passover of the Jews:
John 2:13
John 6:4
John 13:1
Luke 3:23 states: "about thirty years of age". Therefore 30 +3 = 33. The Holy Bible states that the years are in lunar years. And 33 lunar years is equal to 32 solar years.
''ABOUT 30.''

About, is NOT exactly.

I believe that was only said through his spiritual maturity, being 30 years old is a state of spiritual maturity.

Besides, Jesus was born during a census, and this means for a fact that he was born during Passover or Sukkot, and when one breaks it down, he was born in a booth on the feast of booths, and his circumcision was already set for the great eighth day of circumcision. Anyone who actually knows Jesus through his feasts ALL AGREE that Jesus was born on the feast of booths.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
''ABOUT 30.''

About, is NOT exactly.

I believe that was only said through his spiritual maturity, being 30 years old is a state of spiritual maturity.

Besides, Jesus was born during a census, and this means for a fact that he was born during Passover or Sukkot, and when one breaks it down, he was born in a booth on the feast of booths, and his circumcision was already set for the great eighth day of circumcision. Anyone who actually knows Jesus through his feasts ALL AGREE that Jesus was born on the feast of booths.
You believe that Jesus was born on the feast of booths, am I correct, Hannibal Flavius? August 17 was revealed to us by the spirit of Ama. I did not get it from thin air. I was able to prove that He is right. Who will give us the diploma when we graduate - the spirit of Ama or man?

Old 06-06-2018, 05:52 AM

Will World War III happen on July 4, 2018? I guess so.

Old 06-08-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
You believe that Jesus was born on the feast of booths, am I correct, Hannibal Flavius? August 17 was revealed to us by the spirit of Ama. I did not get it from thin air. I was able to prove that He is right. Who will give us the diploma when we graduate - the spirit of Ama or man?
No, you haven't proven anything, nor could you prove anything by a spirit that is speaking to you. You believe a spirit has told you the truth and this spirit doesn't line up with the law and the prophets which contain the 7 feasts of Messiah and what they are appointed for. NOBODY is going to take a census of Israel unless they are actually in Israel, do you understand this?

Either Jesus was born in the spring on Passover, or he was born in the fall on Sukkot, and we have every reason to believe Jesus was born on the first day of Sukkot since he had to be circumcised on Shemini Atzeret.

Jesus was born Lord of the booths ON THE FEAST OF BOOTHS, BORN IN A BOOTH.

WE can also figure the time from when the father of John the Baptist had his turn in the Temple when the angel told him about John, and we can figure John's birth to fall on Passover and Jesus 6 months later of Tabernacles.

Those feasts POINT to John the Baptist being born on Passover when the cup of Elijah is put on the Table and Elijah becomes the talk of Passover because he was always meant to come on Passover and Jesus on Tabernacles.

The death of Jesus was CLEARLY APPOINTED TO TAKE PLACE ON PASSOVER, and OF COURSE, Passover teaches us of death while Tabernacles is of life and birth, and the eighth day OF TABERNACLES is KNOWN TO BE THE DAY OF CIRCUMCISION.

Everything in the life of Jesus was appointed, and the traditions and rituals will tell us what is what, and they tell us Jesus was born on the first day of Sukkot in order top be circumcised on Shemini Atzeret.

Jesus death WAS APPOINTED on Passover, and this to CREATE A BRIDE FROM HIS OWN BODY.

It was appointed and ORDAINED for Jesus to offer a betrothal ON PENTECOST.

It is appointed and ordained that Jesus comes for a wedding on Rosh Hashanah, and the marriage is not the point, the marriage IS ONLY to birth a son and this on Tabernacles as Jesus was born, but most importantly, the child from that ordained marriage MUST be circumcised and WILL BE CIRCUMCISED ON SHEMINI ATZERET.

Ama can say anything she wants to say, but the 7 feasts have their own particular mission and their reasons is to point out the great events in Messiah APPOINTED life.

He couldn't have been born on any other day, he couldn't have died on any other day, he couldn't have offered a betrothal on any other day, he couldn't get married on any other day, he couldn't birth a child on any other day, and that child cannot be circumcised on any other day than the day it was appointed to happen.

Learn the 7 feasts of Messiah and learn of Jesus, and if a spirit told you something that contradicts the 7 feasts and what they were appointed for, maybe you need to stop listening to that spirit. Just because you hear a spirit doesn't mean it has anything to do with the God of Israel.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:53 PM

@Hannibal Flavius
Do you know how we can be saved? Believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, and work. Anyone can be saved by meeting the two requirements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity