Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 03:51 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Mighty men of old, men of notability for there is no such thing as Fallen Angels.
The Bible says that there is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Why did god create angels with reproductive organs? Are there female angels?

Do angels * breed* in heaven?
Angels are not naturally physical beings. However, the Bible shows that they can assume physical form and when doing so are capable of physical functions.

And nothing suggests that angels breed in heaven.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:30 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Mighty men of old, men of notability for there is no such thing as Fallen Angels.
Every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust - and enticed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The Bible says that there is.
It speaks to that of "messengers."
Also, known as human beings.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:36 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Jesus says they don't SEE BELOW.. . or maybe some don't... but it says they were "SONs of God" which might not be the same as "Angels...". since the name Gabriel means able-bodied man! .. and thus even Enoch was Perfected up there and was thus a perfected man. so who else may have been already perfected or living outslde of time? so I guess for most the only answer must be .. it was all those dang woman's fault. you know like the Jews asked Jesus about the women who's vagina killed 7 brothers. and everyone believed it.. like it could happen..... not like there were 7 brothers who had dipped their sticks some places it shouldn't have been... yes to make their points.. a man-eating vagina is more believable I guess. .and I guess it's no surprise that now we have angel eating ones too, But it does say their sin that they left their higher state whatever that means, thus mixing MAYBE THE SIN WAS MIXING pure with fallen genes was the real SIN. OR MAYBE THERE AREN'T ANY "DAUGHTERS OF GOD" YET WHERE EVER "THE SONS OF GOD" ARE NOW.. SO maybe not having a mate but the timing of taking a mate OR JUST TAKING A GENETICALLY FALLEN MATE AND NOT WAITING UNTILL THERE IS PERFECTED RESTORED " DAUGHTERS OF GOD "AND THE JOBS OF RESTORATION IS ALL DONE. THEN MAYBE ANYONE " ALIVE" CAN MARRY ALIVE ..

SO yes those DARN man eating vaginas.. isn't that why they put a whole tents over their ladies in some parts of the world is to make sure it doesn't escape and eat anyone?

Mar 12:24

¶
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Mar 12:25

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Mar 12:26

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Mar 12:27

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.( SO WHERE ARE THE LIVING AND WHO ARE THEY MARRYING? )

MAYBE THEY WERE MEN WHO LIVED OUTSIDE OF TIME WITH THE FATHER ...AND THUS ALREADY PERFECTED AND MAYBE SHOULD HAVE NOT MIXED GENES BECAUSE OF THAT.

Hebrew meaning of Gabriel
The name Gabriel is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Gabriel is: Man of God. God's able-bodied one. Famous bearer: The archangel Gabriel, who appears several times in the Bible.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1965 View Post
hebrew meaning of gabriel
the name Gabriel is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Gabriel is: Man of God. God's able-bodied one. Famous bearer: The archangel Gabriel, who appears several times in the bible.
thank you! I didn't think I needed to do that because I knew I was close enough. it appears that they might be men perfected. to think that the Father may have taken a few sons of that line or many others even from other cultures to Prove out and test the best and greatest men for the jobs they do for him .. Many kind of interesting thoughts could be hidden there.. and maybe why it says That Jesus will divide the spoils with the great... maybe some of those "sons of God" like miscarriages ( like Jesus was ) and even our aborted babies ... are some of the greatest. maybe we won't know until it is all over.. .. and to think men have supplied God with his " Joels army " kind of ironic maybe .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-22-2018 at 06:31 PM..

Old 01-22-2018, 07:30 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
Angels are not naturally physical beings. However, the Bible shows that they can assume physical form and when doing so are capable of physical functions.

And nothing suggests that angels breed in heaven.
So you realize god had to think up and design shapeshifting angels that will be capable of breading with it human female creations, right mike555?

God knowingly and intentionally created sex toys for its sons.

what a god

Old 01-23-2018, 07:07 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Hey mike555, wasn’t the offsprings of the angles mating with gods sons sex toys a big reason for the flood?

Another design screwup from the almighty, right mike?

God is omniscient, right?

God designed the angels to able to procreate with humans, right?

Old 01-23-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Hey mike555, wasn’t the offsprings of the angles mating with gods sons sex toys a big reason for the flood?

Another design screwup from the almighty, right mike?

God is omniscient, right?

God designed the angels to able to procreate with humans, right?
Stop trying to bait me Amalekite. Are you such a lowlife loser that you have nothing better to do than spend your time ridiculing a God you don't even believe in?

Old 01-23-2018, 08:06 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Jubilees

29:9 But before they used to call the land of Gilead the land of the Rephaim; for it was the land of the Rephaim, and the Rephaim were born (there), giants whose height was ten, nine, eight down to seven cubits.
10 And their habitation was from the land of the children of Ammon to Mount Hermon, and the seats of their kingdom were Karnaim and Ashtaroth, and Edrei, and Misur, and Beon.

Jubilees 29

They were said to be physical giants as shown.
The Book of Enoch as well as some other verses in the bible allude to them being MUCH taller than that though, 'we were but grasshoppers in the eyes of them'. I cannot recall if it was Enoch or another book that listed them as being 450 cubits tall!!

I believe they were likely around 15-30 ft tall.

What I find odd, I went all thru a catholic school, and I never once heard about the Nephilim, I asked my dad, who has been a life long catholic for 58 yrs, he had never heard of this either...why do they intentionally avoid this topic?

Old 01-23-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The Book of Enoch as well as some other verses in the bible allude to them being MUCH taller than that though, 'we were but grasshoppers in the eyes of them'. I cannot recall if it was Enoch or another book that listed them as being 450 cubits tall!!

I believe they were likely around 15-30 ft tall.
It was 1 Enoch that made such an exaggerated claim. It was 300 cubits.
7: 12Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;

The Book of Enoch, Chapters 1-60
In reality, although the Nephilim were giants and were half human half angelic hybrids, their height would have been constrained by the possible upper limits of human physiology which is probably somewhere around nine feet or so.

Robert Pershing Wadlow who died in 1940 was reportedly eight feet eleven inches tall.

Top 10 Tallest Men In The World - 2018 Update - The Gazette Review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity