Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 03:13 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I wonder if anyone will actually answer the question.
It wouldn't change me. Find out whats inside of a photon? now that would be cool. I wonder what technology we would have to discover that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 03:34 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
since Eve men have been by and selling certain woman's blood lines in order to have their sons be Jesus > SO if they can't be God maybe their sons by the daughters of EVE could be the promised .. all of them making the claim along the way, but even their wording is being translated wrongly. the children were not God .. they were not God but one of them in those lines would be one of the promised son of God who crushes the serpent's head and resurrect the dead great men of old especially from red paint clan males / his brothers in clan speak and one of the coming Great kings of great kings.. . this is why Solomon was given tribute by all Gentile nations. like he was a Pharoah .. because that is why pharoahs thought they were gods. because they wanted to be the one who would raise from death and destroy death and kill evil... because Solomon was one such son.. was one of these sons and being that means he was also..is possibly the son who would raise from the dead and with him raise all old champions great kings and the great men of faith..all from his clan with him. sure you pay one of those tribute and do business with one of those.. yes you do if he thinks he is the one and can do anything magical like if the father is with him.. sure you were going to be real nice to him.. and this is why Jesu had to hade who he was or the4 gentile nations would have sought him out and mads him KING. they all would have protected him with their life and killed all the jews who wanted to kill him if they had too. a son of a king or royal line.. and a khepa was a promised , promised child if he raised from the dead or not...He was then considered like" great kings" and was to be veiwed as the king of all gentile kings alive at that time.
so every old narcissistic old fart that wanted to be Godand was a king .. captured one of those women or many as he could get.. and was going to try and have that promised child.. and when one was born... then it assured his salvation and his riches in that son's kingdom/ Solomon/ Pharoah like kingdoms.... .... but it would assure his salvation if that child was IT adn did raise !! so sure there was lots of possitive confessing and possitive thinking going on.. and the old farts.. wouldn't even have to be nice or worthy to be worshipped or to be rich...

but they all failed. and them claiming to be what their birdy butts could not perform didn't stop them because if he was from a king he was to be veiwed as a great man and served as any pharoah or any solomon.. as no one knew how or when he would raise from the dead.. .. but Jesus was the real deal.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM

4,686 posts, read 6,139,412 times
All that stuff is Babylonian legends, seriously doubt it was true. No different than the legend of big foot. I wouldnt put it past Satan to mimic the future coming of the messiah back then to throw people with weak faith off. But even back then with the Messiah on the earth a certain group of people refused to believe and to this still have a religion or as they call it, a nationality, based off it.

Old 02-01-2018, 04:09 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,546,803 times
Gads! It would be nice to read something fresh and new in one’s attempt to debunk the truth of Jesus as outlined in the Bible.

But no, the same old same old is posted over and over. Each new skeptic fancies him or her self as being cleaver and saying “ah ha! Look what I found on the internet!” The truth of the Bible has been under attack for 500 years and no one has managed to get to first base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
In other words, it would have a drastic effect on the way you live or treat others?

Poor attempt to put words into Mike's mouth.

Last edited by Mr5150; 02-01-2018 at 04:19 PM..

Old 02-01-2018, 04:55 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
Gads! It would be nice to read something fresh and new in one’s attempt to debunk the truth of Jesus as outlined in the Bible.

But no, the same old same old is posted over and over. Each new skeptic fancies him or her self as being cleaver and saying “ah ha! Look what I found on the internet!” The truth of the Bible has been under attack for 500 years and no one has managed to get to first base....
It IS at least worthwhile to ask what elements of the Jesus narrative are essential and why.

Old 02-01-2018, 08:05 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,493,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
It IS at least worthwhile to ask what elements of the Jesus narrative are essential and why.
There is only one source that finds it worthwhile to ask "did God really say".

Old 02-01-2018, 08:14 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,493,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post

But no, the same old same old is posted over and over. Each new skeptic fancies him or her self as being cleaver and saying “ah ha! Look what I found on the internet!” The truth of the Bible has been under attack for 500 years and no one has managed to get to first base.

Poor attempt to put words into Mike's mouth.

Yes, the same hubris posted over and over dating back for centuries by the so-called enlightened love crowd.

Old 02-02-2018, 02:25 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
All that stuff is Babylonian legends, seriously doubt it was true. No different than the legend of big foot. I wouldnt put it past Satan to mimic the future coming of the messiah back then to throw people with weak faith off. But even back then with the Messiah on the earth a certain group of people refused to believe and to this still have a religion or as they call it, a nationality, based off it.
I agree. I believe that Jesus was/is the Christ, God's anointed sent into the world as Savior, the first born among many brothers/sisters. I rest my faith in the work of Christ and what he obtained for us by enduring the cross. If others lose their faith, or toss it aside, that does not move me away from my faith.

Old 02-02-2018, 02:42 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
The whole video rejects Christianity and Jesus and any belief in the living God , which come from people who are reject Christianity because it is easier to reject Christianity that to go out and seek the living God and get saved.........best not to watch the video as it is filled will occult ideas

Old 02-02-2018, 05:13 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I wonder if anyone will actually answer the question.
I will. If Jesus was just a myth or not God, all is vanity. I wouldn't trust many people including myself. All those moments my soul thought it was dancing with the Spirit were false? Nothing in my mind would be reliable if all these moments were not real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity