Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 08:13 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,726 times

Advertisements

That free gift is ETERNAL life (not temporary) and you should take the gift, it will be the greatest thing you have ever done. You can't find it anywhere else, Jesus has the only eternal spiritual life in town. You can't EARN a free gift......that perfect life lived, law fulfilled, was Jesus REACHING HIS HAND OUT TO ALL OF US. He has legions of believers who can't wait to thank Him for what He has done, what a fantastic Savior we have and how incredible he has put all this into place so we can be with HIM for eternity.

Time is running out on this grace offer that's been in effect for the last 2,000 years. The Lord's program is running in the background and what HE has written WILL happen 100%. The rapture of the believers is coming up most likely in the next 15-20 years or it could be longer. Only God knows when that last believer will be brought into the "body of Christ".......and we will all be given glorified bodies as we are taken up to heaven ( the main reason for the rapture, it's not an escape mechanism).

This entire experiment has been a short one for the Lord, the same as a week for us, and actually the Lord is just now running around in day six in His world. A day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day to HIM. So six days and heading into the final #7. Don't miss the boat......don't be like the clueless who watched a ship being built for 120 years and never got on it. That boat only had ONE door (Christ) and that was a picture of salvation for us, we only have one way to enter heaven. In the account God closed the door. Don't let that door shut on you, as long as you have breath you can tell God you believe and trust Him.

The scientists who ridicule the Bible and the six days are all in the same boat (pun intended) and will be in that long line of the lost who have zero hope, and the books will be opened and they will be shown the opportunities presented and ignored. No way out. Could have had a FREE gift and been celebrating, instead being scared out of their wits by living with the devils demons, the real beings hell was built for.

All the other "gods" of supposed enlightened religions are extremely dead. They won't know you and can do nothing for you and in fact will be standing in that long line of the lost with everybody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 08:19 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
He is the gift. Know you not that Jesus Christ is in you?.2 Corinthians 13:5. You too are making it about your beliefs rather than the one whom you have supposed to believe.

Old 10-10-2018, 09:15 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
The endowment of grace is built on the foundation of love as is your faith.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:31 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He is the gift. Know you not that Jesus Christ is in you?.2 Corinthians 13:5. You too are making it about your beliefs rather than the one whom you have supposed to believe.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:43 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
That free gift is ETERNAL life (not temporary) and you should take the gift, it will be the greatest thing you have ever done. You can't find it anywhere else, Jesus has the only eternal spiritual life in town. You can't EARN a free gift......that perfect life lived, law fulfilled, was Jesus REACHING HIS HAND OUT TO ALL OF US. He has legions of believers who can't wait to thank Him for what He has done, what a fantastic Savior we have and how incredible he has put all this into place so we can be with HIM for eternity.

Time is running out on this grace offer that's been in effect for the last 2,000 years. The Lord's program is running in the background and what HE has written WILL happen 100%. The rapture of the believers is coming up most likely in the next 15-20 years or it could be longer. Only God knows when that last believer will be brought into the "body of Christ".......and we will all be given glorified bodies as we are taken up to heaven ( the main reason for the rapture, it's not an escape mechanism).

This entire experiment has been a short one for the Lord, the same as a week for us, and actually the Lord is just now running around in day six in His world. A day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day to HIM. So six days and heading into the final #7. Don't miss the boat......don't be like the clueless who watched a ship being built for 120 years and never got on it. That boat only had ONE door (Christ) and that was a picture of salvation for us, we only have one way to enter heaven. In the account God closed the door. Don't let that door shut on you, as long as you have breath you can tell God you believe and trust Him.

The scientists who ridicule the Bible and the six days are all in the same boat (pun intended) and will be in that long line of the lost who have zero hope, and the books will be opened and they will be shown the opportunities presented and ignored. No way out. Could have had a FREE gift and been celebrating, instead being scared out of their wits by living with the devils demons, the real beings hell was built for.

All the other "gods" of supposed enlightened religions are extremely dead. They won't know you and can do nothing for you and in fact will be standing in that long line of the lost with everybody else.
There are NO conditions on our salvation. Jesus did it for us ALL and He now indwells each and every one of us as the Comforter sent in His name to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts." Just because some do NOT know it or bother to try to listen has nothing to do with it. We just need to have Faith that Jesus did what He said He did for us all. There is no Hell except for the one we create for ourselves by the actions that require we reap whatever we sow, no more and no less. God does NOT punish but we will punish ourselves when our hearts and minds finally know what it has all been about. God closes no doors and no one is left out but we will have to have the dross refined out of our Spirit by God's love.

Old 10-11-2018, 02:31 AM

20,438 posts, read 12,777,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
There are NO conditions on our salvation. Jesus did it for us ALL and He now indwells each and every one of us as the Comforter sent in His name to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts." Just because some do NOT know it or bother to try to listen has nothing to do with it. We just need to have Faith that Jesus did what He said He did for us all. There is no Hell except for the one we create for ourselves by the actions that require we reap whatever we sow, no more and no less. God does NOT punish but we will punish ourselves when our hearts and minds finally know what it has all been about. God closes no doors and no one is left out but we will have to have the dross refined out of our Spirit by God's love.
Where do you get the bolded?

Old 10-11-2018, 03:06 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,444,730 times
While I favor a christian religious belief system....something is terribly wrong if we are to have a rapture of some sorts. What a despicable way to rid the souls which were "created" in gods image. As recent as yesterday it came upon my thought waves...."what makes me so derned sure I will be re-united with my kin whom I miss so dearly?" the answer is. I am not sure. since I am not this God of rapture I reckon that I am just as susceptible to being placed into the eternal fires....Gosh knows. Which may explain why I tend to favor Jesus's teachings...wise and loving. There is nothing loving about a Father telling his "created in image" that they are not worthy of eternal life .

Old 10-11-2018, 07:27 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,157,256 times
The usual tares chime in above that deny the gospel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
While I favor a christian religious belief system....something is terribly wrong if we are to have a rapture of some sorts. What a despicable way to rid the souls which were "created" in gods image. As recent as yesterday it came upon my thought waves...."what makes me so derned sure I will be re-united with my kin whom I miss so dearly?" the answer is. I am not sure. since I am not this God of rapture I reckon that I am just as susceptible to being placed into the eternal fires....Gosh knows. Which may explain why I tend to favor Jesus's teachings...wise and loving. There is nothing loving about a Father telling his "created in image" that they are not worthy of eternal life .
Not including you in the "usual tares".

There is everything loving about a God who gives you the free opportunity to have eternal life through the death of His Son.

If you apply human reasoning to this, you won't get it.

If you see who God revealed Himself to be in the Bible, you will have a better understanding of why Christ's death was necessary for our eternal life.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:56 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,243,131 times
Amen, Romans 5:6 - 21 but the whole book is worthy of one's read.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:59 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The usual tares chime in above that deny the gospel.

Not including you in the "usual tares".

There is everything loving about a God who gives you the free opportunity to have eternal life through the death of His Son.

If you apply human reasoning to this, you won't get it.

If you see who God revealed Himself to be in the Bible, you will have a better understanding of why Christ's death was necessary for our eternal life.
So what is it about my post that you disagree with ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He is the gift. Know you not that Jesus Christ is in you?.2 Corinthians 13:5. You too (Including you Drob)are making it about your beliefs rather than the one whom you have supposed to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity