Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2018, 12:07 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,462,110 times

Advertisements

I'm really not equipped to have a debate about religion. I don't adhere to any particular religion. You're following the teachings of Christianity and I'm following scripture. I think that's why there's a disconnect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 12:11 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Gentiles are saved, but that has nothing to do with the covenant Messiah brings for Ephraim and Judah. Gentiles were grafted into Israel through the loss of the ten lost tribes which Paul was a member of. Gentiles ONLY hang on the promise of Hosea 2's betrothal to a Jew. We get married to a Jew in order to be redeemed into Israel. Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism where Gentiles became one with Jews, and the entire point is to join Israel in order to fix the separation going on from the very beginning, that all people would become one people, and now there are Gentiles everywhere claiming that they are in a covenant that they are not in. If the Gentile does not become one with a Jew, as a Jew, as a member of Israel, then he is just claiming to be under a covenant he is not in, and that doesn't mean he isn't saved, he just isn't like the first Gentiles who converted to Judaism who began living as Jews in their own worship system of 7 feasts that teach a human what he is and who Messiah is.

It isn't just lights hanging in the sky, it is a marriage and a covenant, and look what replaces these things when the covenant is finished.

Revelation 21:23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine in it , for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. ... {Where is the Earth?}

Revelation 12:1
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. ...

Again, it is a lunar solar calendar Where the Sun is used to calculate the Passover, but we aren't just speaking of the Sun, moon and the Earth, we are discussing a marriage in the course of these 3 and how they relate to Israel. God has a covenant with the Sun, Moon, and Earth with Israel that if God is ever done with Israel, the Sun and the Moon will fall out of the sky.

Blow the trumpet at the new moon, At the full moon, on our feast day. 4For it is a statute for Israel, An ordinance of the God of Jacob.…

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
…5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; It rejoices as a strong man to run his course. 6Its rising is from one end of the heavens, And its circuit to the other end of them; And there is nothing hidden from its heat. 7The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.…

Numbers 10:10
"Also in the day of your gladness and in your appointed feasts, and on the first days of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; and they shall be as a reminder of you before your God. I am the LORD your God."

Those appointed feasts are set by the New moon because of the marriage and the relationship that is being relayed.

Matthew 5
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’ Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink?…

the ten parts of the garment was due to a certain number of generations.
which left the house of yhdh in need of redemption and a covering,..along with all provisions in order.

The ones who have heard the Ruach HaKodesh Understand the Hodesh.
Yhosef being called home to wash his garments

Blessings Always.

Old 05-29-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I have my own beliefs as to who the 12 stars represent and it is basicly the counterpart to the 12 tribes( 6 churches , and 6 clans + AElishah/ AliC(z)ion the mother clan ).

not unlike the house of representives (6+6) to the senate( the 12 ( 2/10) + Judah/ Jesus as Father who also is AElishah clan ) as was his mother and half of the old prophets at least including John the Baptist ..) but that is just my ideas.

so to your question
Can those ruling powers and authorities somehow fit into the 12 new moons celebrations sure why not? maybe even their/ each's clans month of ( or extra? responsibilities ) service maybe ? maybe like how the priests in the temple rotate service times ?
so the senates and house, clans= services , judges etc rotate on a lunar schedule maybe? that might be a decent guess..
most every star we see in the sky is actually two or more clustered powers and interacting with each other. so even one star we see on the crown can be two such offices.

Our favorite Regulas the Kings Star is actually 4 such stars interacting . it is
actually two pairs .

100,000 Stars- A Google Chrome Experiment | Space Policy

https://www.space.com/22509-binary-stars.html

it says 4 /5ths of the stars we see are actually two stars interacting with each other.. that is alot of twin'd powers and authorities up there.. . that can't be a coincidence that our maker thinks in terms of at least two powers working together . I don't believe in that many coincidences.

PIN you were saying that there is a full moon always at one of the feast right ? so all three convocations are at the full moons?
thus the acts/feasts of redemption ( Passover , Pentecost and Yom Kippur) is always at the full of the moon?
i believe i wrote that pesach is always observed on a full moon.

if so then there are a certain number of days to consider in counting the omer.
im not sure if it is plausible for the omer counts advent to coincide with a full moon. Unless?

Hmmm?
Now that is an interesting inquiry. taking a look over, dont mind me for a while.
lets see.

Adonai spoke to Moshe and Aharon in the land of Egypt; he said, 2 “You are to begin your calendar with this month; it will be the first month of the year for you. 3 Speak to all the assembly of Isra’el and say, ‘On the tenth day of this month, each man is to take a lamb or kid for his family, one per household — 4 except that if the household is too small for a whole lamb or kid, then he and his next-door neighbor should share one, dividing it in proportion to the number of people eating it. 5 Your animal must be without defect, a male in its first year, and you may choose it from either the sheep or the goats.

checking some folds of time..
No work to be done?
so when does the omer count begin?

“‘This will be a day for you to remember and celebrate as a festival to Adonai; from generation to generation you are to celebrate it by a perpetual regulation.

15 “‘For seven days you are to eat matzah — on the first day remove the leaven from your houses. For whoever eats hametz [leavened bread] from the first to the seventh day is to be cut off from Isra’el. 16 On the first and seventh days, you are to have an assembly set aside for God. On these days no work is to be done, except what each must do to prepare his food; you may do only that. 17 You are to observe the festival of matzah, for on this very day I brought your divisions out of the land of Egypt. Therefore, you are to observe this day from generation to generation by a perpetual regulation. 18 From the evening of the fourteenth day of the first month until the evening of the twenty-first day, you are to eat matzah. 19 During those seven days, no leaven is to be found in your houses. Whoever eats food with hametz in it is to be cut off from the community of Isra’el — it doesn’t matter whether he is a foreigner or a citizen of the land. 20 Eat nothing with hametz in it. Wherever you live, eat matzah.’”

For six days you are to eat matzah; on the seventh day there is to be a festive assembly for Adonai your God; do not do any kind of work.

9 “You are to count seven weeks; you are to begin counting seven weeks from the time you first put your sickle to the standing grain. 10 You are to observe the festival of Shavu‘ot [weeks] for Adonai your God with a voluntary offering, which you are to give in accordance with the degree to which Adonai your God has prospered you. 11 You are to rejoice in the presence of Adonai your God — you, your sons and daughters, your male and female slaves, the L’vi’im living in your towns, and the foreigners, orphans and widows living among you — in the place where Adonai your God will choose to have his name live. 12 Remember that you were a slave in Egypt; then you will keep and obey these laws.

(Maftir) 13 “You are to keep the festival of Sukkot for seven days after you have gathered the produce of your threshing-floor and winepress. 14 Rejoice at your festival — you, your sons and daughters, your male and female slaves, the L’vi’im, and the foreigners, orphans and widows living among you. 15 Seven days you are to keep the festival for Adonai your God in the place Adonai your God will choose, because Adonai your God will bless you in all your crops and in all your work, so you are to be full of joy!

16 “Three times a year all your men are to appear in the presence of Adonai your God in the place which he will choose — at the festival of matzah, at the festival of Shavu‘ot and at the festival of Sukkot. They are not to show up before Adonai empty-handed, 17 but every man is to give what he can, in accordance with the blessing Adonai your God has given you.

Haftarah Re’eh: Yesha‘yahu (Isaiah) 54:11–55:5

B’rit Hadashah suggested readings for Parashah Re’eh: 1 Corinthians 5:9–13; 1 Yochanan (1 John) 4:1–6

Last edited by pinacled; 05-29-2018 at 01:08 PM..

Old 05-29-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I'm really not equipped to have a debate about religion. I don't adhere to any particular religion. You're following the teachings of Christianity and I'm following scripture. I think that's why there's a disconnect.
its ok,
just sit back and take a rest.

Old 05-29-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
I have my own beliefs as to who the 12 stars represent and it is basicly the counterpart to the 12 tribes( 6 churches , and 6 clans + AElishah/ AliC(z)ion the mother clan ).

not unlike the house of representives (6+6) to the senate( the 12 ( 2/10) + Judah/ Jesus as Father who also is AElishah clan ) as was his mother and half of the old prophets at least including John the Baptist ..) but that is just my ideas.

so to your question
Can those ruling powers and authorities somehow fit into the 12 new moons celebrations sure why not? maybe even their/ each's clans month of ( or extra? responsibilities ) service maybe ? maybe like how the priests in the temple rotate service times ?
so the senates and house, clans= services , judges etc rotate on a lunar schedule maybe? that might be a decent guess..
most every star we see in the sky is actually two or more clustered powers and interacting with each other. so even one star we see on the crown can be two such offices.

Our favorite Regulas the Kings Star is actually 4 such stars interacting . it is
actually two pairs .

it says 4 /5ths of the stars we see are actually two stars interacting with each other.. that is alot of twin'd powers and authorities up there.. . that can't be a coincidence that our maker thinks in terms of at least two powers working together . I don't believe in that many coincidences.

PIN you were saying that there is a full moon always at one of the feast right ? so all three convocations are at the full moons?
thus the acts/feasts of redemption ( Passover , Pentecost and Yom Kippur) is always at the full of the moon?
sweet honey from a stone., you may be onto somethin
you are a blessing miss

Old 05-29-2018, 01:32 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
LOL, you think God is coming to do something bad to Jews?

That has already been done and finished as we can quote very many prophesies about a day when God would choose to bless Israel and to establish them as a nation again where they would become very powerful after being tossed in a furnace.

That time has long since been here.

Old 05-29-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
i believe i wrote that pesach is always observed on a full moon.

if so then there are a certain number of days to consider in counting the omer.
im not sure if it is plausible for the omer counts advent to coincide with a full moon. Unless?

Hmmm?
Now that is an interesting inquiry. taking a look over, dont mind me for a while.
lets see.

Adonai spoke to Moshe and Aharon in the land of Egypt; he said, 2 “You are to begin your calendar with this month; it will be the first month of the year for you. 3 Speak to all the assembly of Isra’el and say, ‘On the tenth day of this month, each man is to take a lamb or kid for his family, one per household — 4 except that if the household is too small for a whole lamb or kid, then he and his next-door neighbor should share one, dividing it in proportion to the number of people eating it. 5 Your animal must be without defect, a male in its first year, and you may choose it from either the sheep or the goats.

checking some folds of time..
No work to be done?
so when does the omer count begin?

“‘This will be a day for you to remember and celebrate as a festival to Adonai; from generation to generation you are to celebrate it by a perpetual regulation.

15 “‘For seven days you are to eat matzah — on the first day remove the leaven from your houses. For whoever eats hametz [leavened bread] from the first to the seventh day is to be cut off from Isra’el. 16 On the first and seventh days, you are to have an assembly set aside for God. On these days no work is to be done, except what each must do to prepare his food; you may do only that. 17 You are to observe the festival of matzah, for on this very day I brought your divisions out of the land of Egypt. Therefore, you are to observe this day from generation to generation by a perpetual regulation. 18 From the evening of the fourteenth day of the first month until the evening of the twenty-first day, you are to eat matzah. 19 During those seven days, no leaven is to be found in your houses. Whoever eats food with hametz in it is to be cut off from the community of Isra’el — it doesn’t matter whether he is a foreigner or a citizen of the land. 20 Eat nothing with hametz in it. Wherever you live, eat matzah.’”

For six days you are to eat matzah; on the seventh day there is to be a festive assembly for Adonai your God; do not do any kind of work.

9 “You are to count seven weeks; you are to begin counting seven weeks from the time you first put your sickle to the standing grain. 10 You are to observe the festival of Shavu‘ot [weeks] for Adonai your God with a voluntary offering, which you are to give in accordance with the degree to which Adonai your God has prospered you. 11 You are to rejoice in the presence of Adonai your God — you, your sons and daughters, your male and female slaves, the L’vi’im living in your towns, and the foreigners, orphans and widows living among you — in the place where Adonai your God will choose to have his name live. 12 Remember that you were a slave in Egypt; then you will keep and obey these laws.

(Maftir) 13 “You are to keep the festival of Sukkot for seven days after you have gathered the produce of your threshing-floor and winepress. 14 Rejoice at your festival — you, your sons and daughters, your male and female slaves, the L’vi’im, and the foreigners, orphans and widows living among you. 15 Seven days you are to keep the festival for Adonai your God in the place Adonai your God will choose, because Adonai your God will bless you in all your crops and in all your work, so you are to be full of joy!

16 “Three times a year all your men are to appear in the presence of Adonai your God in the place which he will choose — at the festival of matzah, at the festival of Shavu‘ot and at the festival of Sukkot. They are not to show up before Adonai empty-handed, 17 but every man is to give what he can, in accordance with the blessing Adonai your God has given you.

Haftarah Re’eh: Yesha‘yahu (Isaiah) 54:11–55:5

B’rit Hadashah suggested readings for Parashah Re’eh: 1 Corinthians 5:9–13; 1 Yochanan (1 John) 4:1–6
I propose a thought.
Yeshua and the disciples observed pesach on the full moon.
After which Yeshua was tried and convicted with roman precept (law)[by majority vote of the ruling caste] to be scourged then crucified.
Then was resurrected in glory during the week of no work.

A week after pesach, Mary and the others visited the tomb.
Then one week after Yeshua resurrected he showed himself to his beloved on yom shishli.[shibboleth]

To which would give the beginning of the omer count and subsequently align shavout with a coiciding full moon.

[○][°]♢♢□□□[ ][♢]
Symbols without a key, till later.

My Hebrew Dictionary: Days of the Week

Blessed is the Name

Last edited by pinacled; 05-29-2018 at 04:35 PM..

Old 05-29-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, you think God is coming to do something bad to Jews?

That has already been done and finished as we can quote very many prophesies about a day when God would choose to bless Israel and to establish them as a nation again where they would become very powerful after being tossed in a furnace.

That time has long since been here.
One misconception the slanderer used is the term, " law of moshe".,who's law ¥torah?

Which reminds me of the desenters causing division about baptism that ole sh,aul rebuked.
No blood no testimony.
The mikvah of cleansing.
Washing of the Word as the water gives witness.

Old 05-29-2018, 05:12 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Why did you come lol? Maybe God sent you here?

I practice Judaism, I am a believer in a Jewish Messiah, not a Gentile pagan Messiah, and don't get me wrong, I love pagans, and I don't think I am anymore saved than they. I AM THE CHRISTIAN, Christianity was not a separate religion from Judaism, it was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years until after the Jewish war where fear of death drove Gentile to convert back to the pagan ways and I don't blame them. The first Christian Gentiles who converted to the ways of Messiah attended synagogue with Jews right up until the day the great synagogue was burned and blamed on the Gentile congregants. The Jewish tax, the coming of Hadrian and the fall of Jerusalem made it impossible for a Gentile to stay in a covenant with a Jew, with the Jewish people.

Gentile Christians attending synagogue was Rome's greatest fear, and their biggest problem because as much of Rome was converting to Judaism, Rome watched it's citizens begin to make pilgrimages to keep the feasts of Messiah in Jerusalem, and this could not be allowed to happen. Both Rome and the Orthodox Jews wanted the Gentiles out of their religion and Hadrian made this come true when he made a deal for the Gentiles to stay in Rome, and to continue to keep the Saturnalia instead of keeping the Sukkot.

People deny historical facts of Christianity being a sect of Judaism but simple reality is simple reality and people wont even admit the true reality.

Reality and facts show that Christianity actually outlawed God, they outlawed God's religion and said some very bad things about the ways of Messiah. They outlawed the Passover lamb and anything to do with the worship of Messiah in his Sabbaths and seven feasts calling them abominations because the Jews they say, had committed such a nefarious act in killing Jesus that they would not become like the Jews, and any Gentiles who followed Christ as their Passover lamb, as their Ram of Shavuot, as their Yom Kippur goat and their sukkot bull would now be killed.

Killed for joining the Jews in the religion of Messiah.

Reality and fact show that for 2000 years the Jews have been the only loyal people to God who continued to keep his ways under penalty of death. Reality shows that for 2000 years, no Gentiles have been adopted into Israel or come under the covenant that Messiah only brings for Ephraim and Judah. Reality shows a lawless Christianity who keeps pagan ways to then reject everything that is called of God or that is worshipped of God.

God has never had a plan where he appoints Gentiles to keep the worship system of pagan Gods so that they could convert the Jews to a pagan worship system.

The idea is for the Gentile to become one people with the people of God, they have to become one with Jews because of the separation that was always in place where God has only chosen one people, and during the days of Jesus for a few decades, Gentiles started being grafted into Israel through an adoption and a marriage to a Jew.

That only lasted briefly, for a brief moment in History, some Gentiles were adopted into Israel and they became co-heirs with the Jew, but that was just in those first decades. WHERE O WHERE are the billion people of Ephraim, the sands of the seas?

Old 05-29-2018, 05:59 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:

so to your question

actually two pairs .

ok as think this through then the Redemption comes only at the action of FULL light of the Father , and in the night? meaning only through Christ right?

like even reading the billboards of the star stories to help give us time lines God's prophetic pictures .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity