Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 07:05 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,821,941 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-VAPxZdyw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2018, 04:09 PM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
99% of all religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus.
People either admit that they agree with Jesus or they don't. People are either in the same religion with Jesus, or they are not.

Christians who disrespect the law, and who keep Christmas and Easter don't have anything to do with the religion that Jesus walked in, that Jesus came exaulting, they have their own religion. I quote Jesus all day long and it doesn't matter to lawless Christians even when Jesus is always speaking of the law, they just don't believe Jesus. I am looked at as a heretic because I say that we should walk as Jesus in the same religion of Jesus, and this is accepting the worship system of Messiah while rejecting the religions of Rome who perfected the Babylonian and Egyptian religions. The Greek perfected them and Rome made them more powerful while the real son of God walking the Earth, but Rome had it's own son of God, not Jesus, but one who looked like Jesus.

At the same time the son of God was walking the Earth, the Roman son of God was also walking the Earth proclaiming himself to be the son of God, or God himself. Christianity converted back to the religion of Rome whose religion came from Babylon and Egypt. The Obelisk that stands in front of the church is made to Caesar, not Jesus. The great myths of sons of God from Egypt and Babylon is what modern Christianity is founded in.

A people who will not admit what they believe.

I lived for 40 years not knowing what I believed, but when I found out, I chose what Jesus said over an person, and if we can't agree with Jesus, then why are we here?

If you are a Gentile who disrespects the laws, Sabbaths, and 7 feasts of Messiah, and you are a Gentile who has converted to the worship system of Rome, Babylon, and Egypt, you have ZERO CHANCE of agreeing with Messiah, you have to teach against Messiah when you rationalize why you keep the holy ways of pagan Gods and their supposed resurrected Messiah, it sure isn't Jesus, and this is what separates people from the commonwealth of Israel.

You either believe Jesus or you don't, you are either in the religion Jesus walked in, or you aren't.

Gentile Christians who follow modern Christianity which began 100 years after Jesus died, they have no chance of not contradicting Christ, they live and act contrary to everything Jesus said and did.

Old 06-07-2018, 04:53 PM

63,774 posts, read 40,030,593 times
Quote:
99% of all religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus.
You just need to come to grips with the fact that listening to you or your JW leaders is NOT listening to Jesus. Jesus abides with us within our consciousness as the Comforter sent in His name to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our HEARTS." We are to listen to Him in our heart with love for God and each other.

Old 06-07-2018, 05:12 PM

No matter what a person thinks of the Sabbaths and feasts of Messiah, if they really want to learn what Revelation is saying about anything, they need to learn the fall holy days beginning On Rosh Hashanah, the ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. They need to learn what happens on Rosh Hashanah in the Temple, what the priests are doing and saying and what the congregation is saying and doing. You need to learn what Rosh Hashanah is appointed for and how it concerns every person in the world. You need to learn Yom Kippur like the back of your hand in everything that is said and done in the Temple on Yom Kippur and what it was appointed for. You need to learn the 4 days to the Feast of Tabernacles and what Tabernacles is appointed for along with each one of it's days from beginning to end and ESPECIALLY what the priests and the congregation are doing and saying because Revelation is filled with Jewish idioms and sayings that only a Jew would know, and only if that Jew knew what the days were appointed for according to Messiah, according to a betrothal, a wedding and consummation, a wedding feast, a birth of a child from that consummation, and the very final day when all overcomers receive power through the circumcision of the flesh that transforms them into being of light.

God is coming to judge the nations of the world on Yom Kippur.

The chosen people of God are sealed and marked in their forehead and right hand that protects them against any judgment, they keep the Sabbaths and feasts of the Lord and the law is always on their lips, and FOR THIS, God promised to seal their forehead and right hand simply because they only keep God's appointed holy days.

Revelation is showing a Pagan Gentile as he dies to being a Gentile and now is being raised a new creature in God, he is to die as a Gentile and be raised as a Jew.

A firsfruit is a firstfruit, and this is a subject that shouldn't need to be debated, it is a subject of Judaism, not Christianity. Those 144,000 are firstfruits because they converted to the ways of the Jews, they received a seed from a Jew where they began raising a baby on the milk of the word so long that Christ/JEW/Hidden man of the heart was finally formed in them, and then they started eating meat and maturing this new creature inside them until they became matured firsfruits where the body of virgins to Christ will give forth sons of God.

Everything in Revelation is speaking about the harvests of God, learn the harvest and you learn Revelation. Learn them in truth and in spirit to learn what Jesus accomplished in each one of the harvest feasts and in each one of the sacrifices for each and every Holy days.

A Christian's priority would be to learn about Shemini Atzeret, and to say this, it to know and practice the promised flood of spirit that will not only transform many who are alive, but also many of the dead because the day of the second rain is the day that the dead will be raised, BUT ONLY those people who have raised a firstfruit.

These things should not sound confusing to a person who knows Christ through the Missions of Christ, learn who Christ is through his 7 feasts.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-07-2018 at 05:33 PM..

Old 06-09-2018, 02:27 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsWritten. View Post
I've never studied Revelation but plan to start tonight.

What are your thoughts?

Under YHWH(Jehovah and his King-Jesus. There is one flock on earth. Yet the bible puts them into 2 different categorys-1) the little flock)Luke 12:32)-- and The great multitude.
The little flock = 144,000( Rev 14:3) these are bought from the earth to heaven. The anointed, the bride of Christ.
Jesus gives this promise to the great multitude( Rev 7:9)--Matthew5:5) Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth. The psalmist knew that reality as well-Psalm 37:9-11,29)-- these will be brought through( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22) on earth into Gods kingdom( new earth)--these will stand before the throne of Gods kingdom rule on earth. All of creation will be under Gods kingdom rule forever( Daniel 2:44)

Old 06-09-2018, 02:39 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,002 times
Quote:
Under YHWH(Jehovah and his King-Jesus. There is one flock on earth. Yet the bible puts them into 2 different categorys-1) the little flock)Luke 12:32)-- and The great multitude.
The little flock = 144,000( Rev 14:3) these are bought from the earth to heaven. The anointed, the bride of Christ.
Jesus gives this promise to the great multitude( Rev 7:9)--Matthew5:5) Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth. The psalmist knew that reality as well-Psalm 37:9-11,29)-- these will be brought through( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22) on earth into Gods kingdom( new earth)--these will stand before the throne of Gods kingdom rule on earth. All of creation will be under Gods kingdom rule forever( Daniel 2:44)

And here folks, is a perfect example of picking and choosing to make it appear to make it anything you want. Throw enough baffle gab up, and hope others understand. Yikes

Old 06-09-2018, 08:20 PM

1,022 posts, read 737,617 times
Quote:
Since every JW on earth has been taught they will inherit the earth if of the great multitude, your post cannot possibly be true. I want to stay on earth in Paradise(Eden). Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:9-11,29
You and jojo have both called me out about me not being truthful.

At least jojo had the courtesy and knowledge to know who knows the truth about my post.

That is what happened and I don't think you could possibly know any different.

Seems a bit arrogant to think you do.

Genuine kindness trumps religious quoting every time.

Old 06-10-2018, 08:43 PM

998 posts, read 436,357 times
Why is Manasseh among the 12 tribes of Israel? Compare Revelation 7:6 and Genesis 49.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Why is Manasseh among the 12 tribes of Israel? Compare Revelation 7:6 and Genesis 49.
Dan-Judgment

Dan is not there because there is no more judgment and the list in Revelation is according to the list in Genesis 49, and the list of Genesis 49 is an actual ladder where one moves through tribe after Tribe until he comes to Joseph that he becomes Benjamin.

EPHRAIM IS NOT THERE BECAUSE THERE WILL NOT BE A PHILISTINE COUNTED AMONGST THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THERE WILL BE NO MORE GENTILE COMING UNDER THE COVENANT OF EPHRAIM THAT HE DIES TO BEING EPHRAIM TO BECOME JUDAH. Revelation is also showing a ladder by which a Gentile came under the promise of Ephraim and Ephraim MUST die in order to become Judah and then working through each level. This ladder shows the beginning of a Gentile who has become a Jew, and so it begins in Judah and works up a ladder by which a person becomes the perfect servant where he becomes of the tribe of Joseph, and it is the perfect servant in Joseph who gets to be the wolf in Benjamin.

These are all Gentiles
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS ON THE LAST TRUMP ~ ROSH HASHANAH ~REVELATION 11 IS SHOWING REVELATION 7.

144,000 Sealed
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed{Sealed because they kept the 7 feasts}: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthali were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-10-2018 at 10:37 PM..

Old 06-10-2018, 10:49 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
People either admit that they agree with Jesus or they don't. People are either in the same religion with Jesus, or they are not.

Christians who disrespect the law, and who keep Christmas and Easter don't have anything to do with the religion that Jesus walked in, that Jesus came exaulting, they have their own religion. I quote Jesus all day long and it doesn't matter to lawless Christians even when Jesus is always speaking of the law, they just don't believe Jesus. I am looked at as a heretic because I say that we should walk as Jesus in the same religion of Jesus, and this is accepting the worship system of Messiah while rejecting the religions of Rome who perfected the Babylonian and Egyptian religions. The Greek perfected them and Rome made them more powerful while the real son of God walking the Earth, but Rome had it's own son of God, not Jesus, but one who looked like Jesus.

At the same time the son of God was walking the Earth, the Roman son of God was also walking the Earth proclaiming himself to be the son of God, or God himself. Christianity converted back to the religion of Rome whose religion came from Babylon and Egypt. The Obelisk that stands in front of the church is made to Caesar, not Jesus. The great myths of sons of God from Egypt and Babylon is what modern Christianity is founded in.

A people who will not admit what they believe.

I lived for 40 years not knowing what I believed, but when I found out, I chose what Jesus said over an person, and if we can't agree with Jesus, then why are we here?

If you are a Gentile who disrespects the laws, Sabbaths, and 7 feasts of Messiah, and you are a Gentile who has converted to the worship system of Rome, Babylon, and Egypt, you have ZERO CHANCE of agreeing with Messiah, you have to teach against Messiah when you rationalize why you keep the holy ways of pagan Gods and their supposed resurrected Messiah, it sure isn't Jesus, and this is what separates people from the commonwealth of Israel.

You either believe Jesus or you don't, you are either in the religion Jesus walked in, or you aren't.

Gentile Christians who follow modern Christianity which began 100 years after Jesus died, they have no chance of not contradicting Christ, they live and act contrary to everything Jesus said and did.
I can't say that I disagree, but tell me. How many grasshoppers are coming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity