Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 03:49 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,694,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Revelation 7 and Revelation 11 are the same day, the same moment when Rosh Hashanah happens and only the people in God's religion are sealed in their forehead against Yom Kippur, those nations and people are Gentiles, not Jews, and Gentiles stand in the outer court which is not counted and measured as the people in the temple proper are counted and measured. God promises that if you keep his Sabbaths and feasts, he will seal you in your forehead and those are the 144,000. The rest are in the court and the court is not a part of the two sections of the Temple.

Those nations and peoples are not standing on the mountain with Christ when the 144,000 give birth to first fruits and this means that only the 144,000 obtain the first resurrection just as we are told in Corinthians, '' Christ the first fruit, and EVERYONE IN CHRIST will then be resurrected as firsfruits. Only the 144,000 obtain the resurrection and there is a very good reason for this.

The works of each man will be tested by fire and if what they have built burns, they themselves will be saved but only as one who goes through a fire. We are building a house on a sure foundation, and this house IS the resurrection body, you watch that burn, and you are not in the resurrection but you are saved.

1 Corinthians 3 THE HOUSE~BODY You Are Building
12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire

I Corinthians 15
The Order of Resurrection
…22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits;thenatHiscoming,thosewho belong toHim. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.…

Revelation 14
and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God

Firstfruit means that you have just died and your body has given birth to a full grown mature son of God BECAUSE you raised him in the milk of the word and matured him in the meat of the word, not everyone will give birth to a firstfruit.

NOT EVERYONE WILL BE A PRIEST.

How can everyone be a priest when there are so many who despise the word of God and his laws?

They cannot, only the people who raise full grown sons.

HERE are the people who raise their son in Paganism under Jezebel. THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE CHURCH

because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

If the child inside a Christian has not been given the milk and meat of the word, GOD KILLS THEY CHILD.

God CANNOT give a child unlimited power, he takes their child from their womb and THEY ARE IN THE CHURCHES.
“Men” “husbands” “wives” are not individuals “Adam” was the first “man” Christ is the last “man” Jesus represents all aspects of the kingdom as it is all his “body” he is the fulfillment of all the prophecies, (flesh and spirit)

It is not about being a Jew or a Christian, the “Jewish” and the “Christian” are one in Christ (messiah) who is NOT GOD, he is the SON of GOD (the father who is Abraham??)

Whoever Jesus the man was he was a prophet who gave his physical life, telling and inspiring “spiritual” stories and parables which relate to the “spiritual” stories in the Old Testament, which have been corrupted and worshipped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 04:04 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,350,013 times
Who cares? There is nothing to do in heaven anyway.

Old 05-21-2018, 04:07 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Guess nobody got my joke.

Oh well. Back to the road.
Yer right, I didn't think about it.

Don't quit your day job yet.

Old 05-21-2018, 04:10 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
They are not esoteric references and allusions though, they are straight out of the Old Testament which is in allegorical, symbolic language, the same as all the New Testament. The symbols need to be read together.
It is not written to individuals, but to the “churches” which is the “body” “temple” and is being built on earth.

We are not to worship the symbols whether they are men, sun, moon, stars, trees, etc but understand what the mean in relation to each other.
So you have to know the system of symbols to which Rev alludes, right? And basically that's nothing more than a distraction. If you know how it has any value for Christian living let me know.

Old 05-21-2018, 04:30 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
“Men” “husbands” “wives” are not individuals “Adam” was the first “man” Christ is the last “man” Jesus represents all aspects of the kingdom as it is all his “body” he is the fulfillment of all the prophecies, (flesh and spirit)

It is not about being a Jew or a Christian, the “Jewish” and the “Christian” are one in Christ (messiah) who is NOT GOD, he is the SON of GOD (the father who is Abraham??)

Whoever Jesus the man was he was a prophet who gave his physical life, telling and inspiring “spiritual” stories and parables which relate to the “spiritual” stories in the Old Testament, which have been corrupted and worshipped.
The Gentile converts to the ways of God and there is no difference.

The Gentile is grafted through the lost ten tribes of Israel explained in Romans when Gentiles actually converted to Judaism, and there was no difference between Jew and Gentile then, can't say that now.

Are Christians one with Jews?

Absolutely not, they aren't even close to being in the same religion as Christ. Christ kept all the Sabbaths and feasts, did you know this?

Old 05-21-2018, 05:10 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Will women become priests?
Wasn't Deborah a priestess?

Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time.
5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided.
6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor.
7 I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

Judges 4

Old 05-21-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
So you have to know the system of symbols to which Rev alludes, right? And basically that's nothing more than a distraction. If you know how it has any value for Christian living let me know.
The “symbols” are explained in scripture, like with like. Read the prophets, law, gospels, letters, Revelation....day for a year, a day is 1000 years Jesus “body” is raised in “3 days”

“Christian” living, the same as “Jewish” and other moral peoples, it should be love neighbour as yourself, but Jesus came to sow discord through the 12th apostle who is chosen for that purpose.

The “Christian” system that has been built up worships the symbols, sun, moon, stars, Adam, abraham, Noah, waters, sea, trees, Egypt, Babylon, sodom, etc as in they think the things are historical when it is prophetic and the symbols show the times, seasons, processes of the kingdom

Most of the scriptures are about the development of the kingdoms of the earth, and the “priests” who do not get a share in the “land” (they are Gods people)

Hos 4:1 Sons of Israel, hear the Word of Jehovah, for Jehovah has a quarrel with those living in the land; for there is no truth, and no mercy, and no knowledge of God in the land.
Hos 4:2 Swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and the committing of adultery increase. And blood touches against blood.
Hos 4:3 On account of this the land shall mourn, and every one living in it shall droop, with the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven; yes, also the fish of the sea shall be removed.
Hos 4:4 Yet let not a man strive with nor reprove a man. For your people are as a priest striven with.
Hos 4:5 And you shall stumble in the day, and the prophet also shall stumble with you at night, and I will cut off your mother.
Hos 4:6 My people are cut off for lack of knowledge. Because you rejected the knowledge, I also rejected you from being priest to Me. Since you have forgotten the Law of your God, I will forget your sons
, even I.
Hos 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against Me. I will change their glory into shame.
Hos 4:8 They eat up the sin of My people, and they lift their vitality to their iniquity.
Hos 4:9 And it will be, Like people, like priest. And I will visit their ways on them and repay them for their deeds.
Hos 4:10 For they shall eat and not have enough. They shall fornicate and not increase, because they have ceased heeding Jehovah.
Hos 4:11 Fornication and wine and new wine take away the heart.
Hos 4:12 My people seek advice by their wooden idols, and their rod declares to them. For the spirit of harlotry has led them astray, and they fornicated from under their God.

Hos 4:13 They sacrifice on the tops of the mountains and burn incense on the hills, under oak and poplar and terebinth, because its shade is good. On account of this, your daughters shall prostitute, and your brides shall commit adultery.
Hos 4:14 I will not punish your daughters when they fornicate, nor your brides when they commit adultery. For the men themselves go aside with harlots, and they sacrifice with temple prostitutes. The people who do not understand are thrust down.

Hos 6:2 After two days He will bring us to life. In the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live before Him.
Hos 6:3 Then we shall know, we who follow on to know Jehovah. His going forth is established as the dawn. And He shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain to the earth.
Hos 6:4 O Ephraim, what shall I do to you? O Judah, what shall I do to you? For your goodness is like a morning cloud, and it goes away like the early dew.
Hos 6:5 So I have hewn them by the prophets; I have slain them by the Words of My mouth; and your judgments have been as the light that goes forth.
Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
Hos 6:7 But, like Adam, they have broken the covenant; they have acted like traitors against Me there.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Gentile converts to the ways of God and there is no difference.

The Gentile is grafted through the lost ten tribes of Israel explained in Romans when Gentiles actually converted to Judaism, and there was no difference between Jew and Gentile then, can't say that now.

Are Christians one with Jews?

Absolutely not, they aren't even close to being in the same religion as Christ. Christ kept all the Sabbaths and feasts, did you know this?
I don’t think the point is for individuals to keep any feasts, days, months, years as they were the symbols that showed the times and seasons of the things in the prophets and law.

Col 2:16 Then do not let anyone judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of a feast, or of a new moon, or of sabbaths,
Col 2:17 which are a shadow of coming things, but the body is of Christ.

I think that the “body of Christ” has been “keeping” the “feasts”, which starts at Passover 70AD

Old 05-21-2018, 08:46 PM

88,562 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Yer right, I didn't think about it.

Don't quit your day job yet.
Too late. I retired two years ago, though I still work part-time. So you don't think I have a post-retirement career potential in stand-up, huh?

Old 05-21-2018, 09:02 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,961,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
Who cares? There is nothing to do in heaven anyway.
I am curious how you concluded there is nothing to do in heaven.
I find at Revelation 5:9-10 those resurrected to heaven serve with Jesus as kings and priests, - Revelation 20:6; 2:10b
So, they have two (2) jobs to do:
* as kings they will take care of governmental responsibilities for the people of Earth
* as priests they will take care of spiritual duties for the people living on Earth.

If you have No desire to go to heaven, then you are called to be part of the humble meek people who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised
- Psalm 37:9-11; Matthew 5:5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity