Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2018, 09:13 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
The question was, "How can fire save you?"
And the answer is that the passage is not talking about fire saving anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 09:27 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
In everything There's no punishment
Ok but there is NO blessings, some we might count now as given say like rain.. Like when Egypt is mentioned during the millennium and it don't come up for the feasts , and they don't get rain, then they won't get crops and they won't get food.. .. is that kind of thing punishments? or just not being blessed like everyone else is being blessed?
so call it what you may with word games , it is real.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
The question was, "How can fire save you?"
aren't you the one saying fire and hell and such is the love of God and it saves people .. so explain it to us again? how if all their works go up in smoke that it means someone is saved?

Old 05-29-2018, 09:39 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Ok but there is NO blessings, some we might count now as given say like rain.. Like when Egypt is mentioned during the millennium and it don't come up for the feasts , and they don't get rain, then they won't get crops and they won't get food.. .. is that kind of thing punishments? or just not being blessed like everyone else is being blessed?
so call it what you may with word games , it is real.
Word games? There's a vast difference between believing that God punishes people for not being thankful, and understanding that a grateful spirit opens one to be aware of and therefore receive the blessings that are always flowing.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Word games? There's a vast difference between believing that God punishes people for not being thankful, and understanding that a grateful spirit opens one to be aware of and therefore receive the blessings that are always flowing.
as one grateful person to another I pray you are not in clan MN ?menes / Mizraim = Egypt in the future during the millennium. ok.. and you can pray for me to be so blessed to live in a place that everyone is always grateful and goes up to the feasts and makes their sacrifices and( maybe even pays their trubutes ) offers their gifts and tithes before the Lord..and without murmuring.. yes I will you can do that OK?

Old 05-29-2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
as one grateful person to another I pray you are not in clan MN ?menes / Mizraim = Egypt in the future during the millennium. ok.. and you can pray for me to be so blessed to live in a place that everyone is always grateful and goes up to the feasts and makes their sacrifices and( maybe even pays their trubutes ) offers their gifts before the Lord..and without murmuring..
You don't need to be somewhere that everyone is always grateful in order to cultivate a spirit of gratitude within yourself, nX.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
You don't need to be somewhere that everyone is always grateful in order to cultivate a spirit of gratitude within yourself, nX.
I can't really cultivate it is is a gift right..
I just pray that you can do it as thankfully now as you will then?
because I do pretty ok .. sometimes.. there less murmuring about giving my last dime and dollar for the week.. just all the time a little less murmering .

Old 05-29-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I can't really cultivate it is is a gift right..
I just pray that you can do it as thankfully now as you will then?
because I do pretty ok .. sometimes.. there less murmuring about giving my last dime and dollar for the week.. just all the time a little less murmering .

Why do you think you can't cultivate it? The author of Thes. says to give thanks in everything, in all circumstances ... in other words practice being grateful. Or as the author of Romans said, "be transformed by the renewing of your mind". Practicing gratitude is a part of that renewing process. You essentially said that is what you are doing: a "little less murmuring" is a step in the right direction, don't you think?

Old 05-29-2018, 10:57 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Predicated on your views of separation and/or damnation where the souls of people are tormented eternally. Which is from Pagan and Ancient Egyptian beliefs and mythologies that the Church of Rome adopted. What you follow is the Roman Catholic Church who syncretistically; mixed and blended in various religious beliefs, along with the Emperors of that time who attempted to create a one world religion. It failed then, and will continue to fail as people awaken to the truth.
Didnt they actually get this from the Sumerians?

Old 05-29-2018, 05:24 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,019,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Not every man's quality, but the quality of works of those who build on foundation of Christ (aka believers).
https://www.biblestudytools.com/1-co...5-compare.html

Originally Posted by Pleroo

"The question was, "How can fire save you?"

F.J.=

"And the answer is that the passage is not talking about fire saving anyone."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity