Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 09:46 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,026,379 times

Advertisements

The final touches of the radical unbelievers Bible is coming off the presses.

New Radical Unbelief Bible

1 Cor. 15:22

Superior Plan A

"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order; Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and authority and power."

Alternate Plan b=

"For as in Adam some die, so also in Christ some shall be made alive. But each in his own order; Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished some rule and some authority and power."

Rev. 5:13

Superior Plan A

"And all created beings that are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits on the throne and the Lamb, be blessing and honour and glory and dominion and power unto the ages of the ages"

Alternate Plan b=

"And some created things that are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and some things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits on the throne and the Lamb, be blessing and honour and glory and dominion and power unto the ages of the ages."

-to be continued-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2018, 10:25 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

-to be continued-
To what purpose? Just another thread on the same, debated ad nauseum subject?

Old 05-27-2018, 10:29 AM

Superior Plan A=

"Faithful is this saying and deserving of universal acceptance: and this is the motive of our toiling and wrestling, that we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Saviour of all mankind and especially believers. Command this and teach this."

Plan b= (The New Radical Unbelievers Bible)

"Faithful is this saying and deserving of universal acceptance: and this is the motive of our toiling and wrestling, that we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Saviour of some of mankind and especially believers. Command this and teach this."

***Please remember all/pas does not radically mean all.

Old 05-27-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
To what purpose? Just another thread on the same, debated ad nauseum subject?
My friend, it grieves my sensitive spirit you feel this way, but I find nothing about our Father's cherished purpose in the Son of His love sickening or disgusting...absolutely nothing!

"..so abundant was God's grace,the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it—the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. In Him we also have been made heirs, having been chosen beforehand in accordance with the intention of Him whose might carries out in everything the design of His own will, so that we should be devoted to the extolling of His glorious attributes.." -Weymouth-

Old 05-27-2018, 11:44 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
I thought the thread was going to be about tires. :P

Old 05-27-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I thought the thread was going to be about tires. :P
You big silly!

Old 05-27-2018, 01:06 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Rose, I appreciate your enthusiasm but just believing something doesn’t make it true. The same way those who believe in ET pick scriptures out of context to support their view, supporters of UR do seem to do the same thing.

I believe we should focus on understanding the process of salvation and not fight each other continually.

I believe the scriptures are about the process of salvation on earth and both UR and ET believers spiritualise salvation to heaven/hell, I think the focus should be on what the scriptures mean in context, both old and new testaments, and not in individual scriptures cut and pasted.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Rose, I appreciate your enthusiasm but just believing something doesn’t make it true. The same way those who believe in ET pick scriptures out of context to support their view, supporters of UR do seem to do the same thing.

I believe we should focus on understanding the process of salvation and not fight each other continually.

I believe the scriptures are about the process of salvation on earth and both UR and ET believers spiritualise salvation to heaven/hell, I think the focus should be on what the scriptures mean in context, both old and new testaments, and not in individual scriptures cut and pasted.
You are absolutely right. It is hard to see ET peopole using their doctrine to blackmail people into following their poerceptions, but the positive message of God's love is far better applied to it's effect in THIS life.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:13 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,159,415 times
I'd rather hear about the "radial" Bible of the thread title. I picture a round Bible that could spin around.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
I'd rather hear about the "radial" Bible of the thread title. I picture a round Bible that could spin around.
You missed MQ's comment? I was TIRED of the introduction of yet another fruitless UR thread. And I believe in UR.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity