Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2018, 08:27 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Yup, the two of you are a real hoot!

God's will is never trumped...never! No little will of little fallen man will ever trump the predetermined will of Almighty God!

Shiloh wants to know "Please quote where I said that God's will can be trumped?"

And states this A.M.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"No! Every individual will not believe, will not be saved, will not be raised to life. Some will remain lost! What the heck do you think we have been saying in this thread for nearly 600 posts."

"For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we have set our trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe."

Acts 2:23 He was handed over by God's set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross.
I just demonstrated in post #586, from the Bible, that God's will is not always carried out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2018, 08:46 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I just demonstrated in post #586, from the Bible, that God's will is not always carried out.
Rose2luv, has been demonstrating to you that it is throughout the whole of this thread.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Rose2luv, has been demonstrating to you that it is throughout the whole of this thread.
Again, I just demonstrated in post #586, from the Bible, that God's will is not always carried out.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:57 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,026,379 times
Quote:
Let's make another day of this shall we? You have only demonstrated to Rose how little you are atuned to the Father and His cherished purpose in Christ Jesus, not to mention His ways, which are past finding out. Outside of that your fellowship with Shiloh is a sight to behold!

"But God knew what would happen, and his prearranged plan was carried out when Jesus was betrayed. With the help of lawless Gentiles, you nailed him to a cross and killed him."

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 06-08-2018 at 09:36 AM..

Old 06-08-2018, 08:59 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Again, I just demonstrated in post #586, from the Bible, that God's will is not always carried out.
Again Rose proved otherwise. You are not the final authority on this, and don't talk to me like you are.

Old 06-08-2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Again Rose proved otherwise. You are not the final authority on this, and don't talk to me like you are.
All either Rose or you have proven is your utter disregard for what the text of the Bible says. I showed from the Bible that God's will is not always carried out.

Old 06-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
My friend Pcamps, these wascally wascals say a lot of things about us, but alas, it is what they declare about our Father that causes me to stand sentinal here agin em!

Old 06-08-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Let's make another day of this shall we? You have only demonstrated to Rose how little you are atuned to the Father and His cherished purpose in Christ Jesus, not to mention His ways, which are pass finding out. Outside of that your fellowship with Shiloh is a sight to behold!

"But God knew what would happen, and his prearranged plan was carried out when Jesus was betrayed. With the help of lawless Gentiles, you nailed him to a cross and killed him."
No, we will not make a day of it. I have better things to do than spend the day with people who show complete disregard for the overall context of the Bible which plainly shows a distinction between those who will have eternal life, and those who will be under eternal punishment.

God knows all that will happen, including the fact that not all men are going to believe in Jesus and that He is going to send many into the lake of fire forever.

And again, I have given several examples where God's will is not carried out. And that remains a fact no matter how much you bark nuh uh.

And you will continue to bark nuh uh because you refuse to face what the Biblical text actually says and are trying to force God into your own little box, trying to make Him into what you want Him to be. God is not going to save everyone. Get over it.

Old 06-08-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
No, we will not make a day of it. I have better things to do than spend the day with people who show complete disregard for the overall context of the Bible which plainly shows a distinction between those who will have eternal life, and those who will be under eternal punishment.

God knows all that will happen, including the fact that not all men are going to believe in Jesus and that He is going to send many into the lake of fire forever.

And again, I have given several examples where God's will is not carried out. And that remains a fact no matter how much you bark nuh uh.

And you will continue to bark nuh uh because you refuse to face what the Biblical text actually says and are trying to force God into your own little box, trying to make Him into what you want Him to be. God is not going to save everyone. Get over it.
And just when Rose devoted another day to proclaim the majesty of the Glorious One. After you have finished parsing here and there, and presenting your idea of what those texts proclaim, take a boo at the Lake of Fire and Divinity/Theos. One day (hopefully in the present tense) you will awaken from your deep sleep to grasp how little you really know! And no, Rose is not going to pursue the Lake at this juncture, we have enough for your undivided attention before us.

Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
If you will something you are obviously desiring something otherwise you are working against yourself.

Behave yourself Shiloh, You are deciding what and what cannot be brought to the table.

So is My word that goeth out of My mouth, It turneth not back unto Me empty, But hath done that which I desired, And prosperously effected that for which I sent it.

God's will is his word. If God wills something it happens, it's as simple as that.
You have been disabused of your ignorance with the actual texts of the Bible. Your decision that God's desires must always comes to pass is not true.

I ask where in the bible it says that God's desires all to have faith or that he make sinners believe NOT what you quoted. Show us where it went out of the mouth of God? Don't bother - you can't!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity