Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2018, 11:36 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

Close your eyes and picture yourself in Jerusalem during the feast of Tabernacles. There are tents lining the entire city for the biggest family reunion known to man. There are sukkas and tents on every roof top and there are so many freaking people filled with joy EVERYWHERE because it is the feast of our joy. Jesus came being born on the first day of Sukkot, being born in a Sukkah on the first day of Sukkot, and circumcised on the 8th day of Sukkot,'' Shemini Atzeret,'' The day of circumcision appointed for circumcision.

The entire city is overwhelmed from Jews coming to Jerusalem from all over the world, the day brings such a atmosphere of happiness and carnival filling every heart with Glee, you would have seen all kinds of entertainers and people gathered playing together and they are all waiting on the Eve. When the Eve comes, the absolutely huge Menorahs light up every courtyard in Jerusalem because the light steaming from the temple is so extreme, that night becomes day and the day begins waiting on the dawn.

Everyone partying and laughing until dawn and nobody goes to sleep, they are all waiting upon the dawn, and when the dawn comes, the priests and the people are put in 3 divisions to begin the Holy Great event of the water ceremony.

3 divisions of priest go out with the congregation in tow to collect the water from the pool of Siloam, and there are two other parades of people, the other go out to collect the tree limbs, and the others go out to collect the wine.

All of this is being done in shouts of Joy with tears streaming down people's face from joy as all 3 processions come up to the temple to present their gifts. The priests and the congregation waving the limbs of the trees make all of Jerusalem think there is a great windstorm coming upon them all.

They bring the water, the wine, and the limbs in the temple, as they begin to circle the alter 7 times as a bride circling a bridegroom. On the alter are two bowls built into it, both these bowls have holes at the bottom where the water and wine spill out over the sacrifice, and from the sacrifice they hit the ground as two witnesses, and it is these two witnesses that Revelation is speaking of, the water and the wine taken from the body of the sacrifice to create a bride from the sacrifice itself. They have lined up the tree limbs on the alter like a sukkah on Sukkot, and as the water and wine spill out, they are shouting in joy,'' Save now, Save now.''

All of this, and many other traditions of the feast of Tabernacles are there specifically to show you Messiah. This had been practiced for thousands of years pointing to the cross, and we are supposed to take this to teach Jesus............

This is a short version of the feast of Tabernacles leading up to Hoshanah Rabbah and Shemini Atzeret.

What do Christians know of days that they don't keep?

I didn't know any of this, and I had studied the bible for decades and not even learned of these things.

Why should we study them so much?

Because in the study of the feasts, the New Testament begins to open up, and the old Testament reveals it's secrets. If somebody really wants to learn the New Testament, they should begin learning all the Sabbaths and feasts and what takes place on God's holy days.

Revelation shouldn't even be opened until you learn the Sabbaths and feasts of God, because it draws so much language from the practices of the feasts, unless you learn those traditions, rituals and appointed prayers, you are just going to read past them, not knowing what they mean.

The day no man knows is a day known to every Jew who keeps only the ways of God.

It is a Jewish idiom, and the New Testament is filled with these idioms relating to the practices of feasts, what is said and done on the feasts, and if one doesn't look into these things, he is missing out on so much information, and he doesn't have a clue, it's as if he thinks this information doesn't exist.

It does exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 12:34 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,994,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Close your eyes and picture yourself in Jerusalem during the feast of Tabernacles. There are tents lining the entire city for the biggest family reunion known to man. There are sukkas and tents on every roof top and there are so many freaking people filled with joy EVERYWHERE because it is the feast of our joy. Jesus came being born on the first day of Sukkot, being born in a Sukkah on the first day of Sukkot, and circumcised on the 8th day of Sukkot,'' Shemini Atzeret,'' The day of circumcision appointed for circumcision.

The entire city is overwhelmed from Jews coming to Jerusalem from all over the world, the day brings such a atmosphere of happiness and carnival filling every heart with Glee, you would have seen all kinds of entertainers and people gathered playing together and they are all waiting on the Eve. When the Eve comes, the absolutely huge Menorahs light up every courtyard in Jerusalem because the light steaming from the temple is so extreme, that night becomes day and the day begins waiting on the dawn.

Everyone partying and laughing until dawn and nobody goes to sleep, they are all waiting upon the dawn, and when the dawn comes, the priests and the people are put in 3 divisions to begin the Holy Great event of the water ceremony.

3 divisions of priest go out with the congregation in tow to collect the water from the pool of Siloam, and there are two other parades of people, the other go out to collect the tree limbs, and the others go out to collect the wine.

All of this is being done in shouts of Joy with tears streaming down people's face from joy as all 3 processions come up to the temple to present their gifts. The priests and the congregation waving the limbs of the trees make all of Jerusalem think there is a great windstorm coming upon them all.

They bring the water, the wine, and the limbs in the temple, as they begin to circle the alter 7 times as a bride circling a bridegroom. On the alter are two bowls built into it, both these bowls have holes at the bottom where the water and wine spill out over the sacrifice, and from the sacrifice they hit the ground as two witnesses, and it is these two witnesses that Revelation is speaking of, the water and the wine taken from the body of the sacrifice to create a bride from the sacrifice itself. They have lined up the tree limbs on the alter like a sukkah on Sukkot, and as the water and wine spill out, they are shouting in joy,'' Save now, Save now.''

All of this, and many other traditions of the feast of Tabernacles are there specifically to show you Messiah. This had been practiced for thousands of years pointing to the cross, and we are supposed to take this to teach Jesus............

This is a short version of the feast of Tabernacles leading up to Hoshanah Rabbah and Shemini Atzeret.

What do Christians know of days that they don't keep?

I didn't know any of this, and I had studied the bible for decades and not even learned of these things.

Why should we study them so much?

Because in the study of the feasts, the New Testament begins to open up, and the old Testament reveals it's secrets. If somebody really wants to learn the New Testament, they should begin learning all the Sabbaths and feasts and what takes place on God's holy days.

Revelation shouldn't even be opened until you learn the Sabbaths and feasts of God, because it draws so much language from the practices of the feasts, unless you learn those traditions, rituals and appointed prayers, you are just going to read past them, not knowing what they mean.

The day no man knows is a day known to every Jew who keeps only the ways of God.

It is a Jewish idiom, and the New Testament is filled with these idioms relating to the practices of feasts, what is said and done on the feasts, and if one doesn't look into these things, he is missing out on so much information, and he doesn't have a clue, it's as if he thinks this information doesn't exist.

It does exist.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is not from the Bible and that means it is adding to God's word.

Old 06-27-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is not from the Bible and that means it is adding to God's word.
I get my information from my religion, from my own worship system. You can tell me what the rabbit means with it's hunt, what the Christmas tree means when you have gone in the woods to cut one down to deck in with gold and silver and to bring it into your house to set it up that it wont Topple and say,'' Here are the feasts of our Lord.''

Those are your feasts.

Why would you know anything about the feasts of God?

It isn't your religion, it is my religion, and I am showing and telling you about my religion.

Why do people teach Passover to then say it is about Jesus, AND THEN TURN AROUND TO SAY IT AINT?

Old 06-27-2018, 01:42 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,994,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I get my information from my religion, from my own worship system. You can tell me what the rabbit means with it's hunt, what the Christmas tree means when you have gone in the woods to cut one down to deck in with gold and silver and to bring it into your house to set it up that it wont Topple and say,'' Here are the feasts of our Lord.''

Those are your feasts.

Why would you know anything about the feasts of God?

It isn't your religion, it is my religion, and I am showing and telling you about my religion

If it not based on the Bible, you can have it.

Quote:
Why do people teach Passover to then say it is about Jesus, AND THEN TURN AROUND TO SAY IT AINT?

Who does that? Conservative Christians certainly do not.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:09 PM

When Jesus came, Jesus came keeping all the traditions that God had perfected in Israel's worship system. Jesus came fulfilling tradition after tradition where these traditions AREN'T IN THE BIBLE.

When Jesus came, the water ceremony had been going on since the day God gave Israel their worship system and the water ceremony was FAMOUS TO THE POINT OF IT BECOMING THE GREATEST THING IN THE WHOLE YEAR.

This water ceremony was not just magically put in place when Jesus came, by the time Jesus came, the whole processions of priests with their duties working with the congregation in collecting the water, the wine, and the tree limbs, it was perfected.

Here is Isaiah speaking of this very practice during the FEAST OF OUR JOY. It is said that NO HUMAN could possibly know joy unless he had actually been in Jerusalem to take part in the great water ceremony.

Simchat Beit HaShoevah....Succah 1 ab ~ The great water ceremony

Isaiah
Joyful Thanksgiving
…2Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid, For the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He also has become my salvation.” 3With joy you will draw water from the springs of salvation, 4and on that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD; proclaim His name! Make His works known among the peoples; declare that His name is exalted.…

Living Water ~ Jesus specifically telling them that what they practiced was about him.
37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)..............{Also telling you that the last day of the feast of Tabernacles is the Pentecost of the fall, the day a flood of spirit comes on the world at the second coming}

This is the feast that Jesus kept telling them that it was not yet time because of good reason, Jesus came speaking of this day because of the fact that a flood is going to occur on the last day of the feast of Tabernacles. The Feast of Tabernacle is the second coming of Christ, and if somebody should debate whether or not the Old Testament spoke of these things, about Messiah coming a second time, he should debate it through the knowledge of the feasts because whatever was being done in tradition was only there to point to Messiah.

Not only did Jesus keep the feasts with their traditions, the new Testament is in fact written about these feasts, and of all the feasts put together, none are more directly connected to Gentiles more than the feast of Tabernacles, and this is why Zech 14 warns the Gentile that they had better at least keep this one feast.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:24 PM

People should be preparing for the promise on the conclusion day of the feast of Tabernacles where Jesus and all the prophets tell us about a flood of spirit, a promised rain. If somebody thinks themselves to be living in the days of the second coming of the Lord, then they should be doing what the first disciples did before the giving of the spirit before Pentecost, we should likewise be preparing for the promise of a flood that is promised on the eighth day of Tabernacles.

The appointed holy days are visitation days, two of which promise a rain for a great harvest. Pentecost was the first rain, and Pentecost is only pointing you to Shemini Atzeret. As the spring comes, so too the promised rain, and the first promise is given on the conclusion day of Passover, while the second rain is given on the conclusion day of Tabernacles, but the spirit of Pentecost cannot even be compared to the promise of Tabernacles because the spring is counted as dew, where the fall brings a raging flood.

The rain came on Pentecost, and this was a promised rain where Jesus came and told them to wait upon the promise.

That was only the first light rain of promise, it was nothing like the second rain, the second promise is of circumcision where it will slice the flesh right off of you, it is a rain that will transform in blessing, or it will transform with a curse because it enters into the house and it knows everyone in the house.

The promise of Shemini Atzeret will not be shared from hand to hand as the rain of Pentecost was, and this is what every Christian should be studying if he really and truly believes he may be living in the days of the second coming of Christ. Does anyone really want the promise?

Then get serious and be watching on the days appointed for your visitation. If the second promise came this year, and if people were still alive, then they would see the blessed saints walking around as sons of God, as the angel who stands before the throne, they will not be human as you and I see human, they could be any human.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:57 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,449,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Fundamentalists lack empathy and tend to be mean-spirited and judgmental. Try a liberal church.
There are people who are members of a church to validate their political beliefs. Their politics define their religion, instead of the reverse. Frequently, Evangelicals and the American Catholic church pander to affluent suburban, white conservatives, mostly for money and power to carry out their mission of influencing the GOP platform with their religious viewpoints.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:04 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
There are people who are members of a church to validate their political beliefs. Their politics define their religion, instead of the reverse. Frequently, Evangelicals and the American Catholic church pander to affluent suburban, white conservatives, mostly for money and power to carry out their mission of influencing the GOP platform with their religious viewpoints.
True, and they have a near monopoly on power in America at this point. I bet they think peace and safety are near. The men in power are not doing it for their heart-felt beliefs, but for the power and the money and so they have completely deceived the American church, largely. Trump will soon appoint yet another far right person to the supreme court and this court doesn't care anything about civil rights.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:07 PM

20,440 posts, read 12,783,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
There’s at least two liberals here that fit that bill.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
There’s at least two liberals here that fit that bill.
Engaging in gossip? Oh My!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQKltWI0NA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity