Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2018, 08:39 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Jesus is the exact representation of the Father, if you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father. Jesus is also the right arm /and some chest / meaning like the right side , I think of the father . like he took eve it was Adams whole side, emotionally and in all ways his other half.. . which means The lord has all the authority to make covenants and treaties and to create and uncreate at his will and at the will of Father will or the will of the courts/ or maybe like councils of heaven. and that Side of the Father became one with that son of man , that son of King David that died for Israel's sins twice.
only God can TAKE A MAN LIKE KINGS DAVID'S VERY WORST SINS AND TURN IT INTO SALVATION AND GLORY TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE HIM AND ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO THE FATHER'S WILL AND PURPOSES . THAT IS THE GOD I SERVE.

THERE WAS A DAY THAT THE FATHER CALLED HIM HIS SON..

Psa 2:7

“I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
Act 13:33

“God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.'[fn]
Heb 1:5

For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?[fn]
And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?[fn]
Heb 5:5

So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.”[fn]

THAT DAY WAS WITNESSED BEFORE MEN AT HIS BAPTISM BY THE SON OF A HIGH PRIEST NAMED JOHN THE BAPTIST.. . I THINK I SAW THEM BOTH BEFORE THEY BECAME ONE FLESH. THEY WERE SKIPPIN THROUGH TIME. NOW DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN THAT, BUT IT IS TRUE.
JEHOVAH THE RIGHT ARM WAS TALLLLL AND DARKER AND HAIRIER. LOOKED SIMILAR TO TESLA ONLY MAYBE SLIGHTLY COARSER OR MORE RAW-BONED LIKE LOOKING MAYBE. LIKE ADDING KING DAVID GENETICS TO THE GENETIC MIX. MADE TESLA "PRETTIER" LOOKING, AND SOFTENED THE EDGES.

the Father is just lighter in coloring and slightly like maybe hairier in his face maybe and has white hair . and the Lord is blondish and reddish bearded BOTH ARE FAIR TO WHITE SKINNED .. LIKE IVORY TOWERS.. .. . THAT IS what I saw.
Leave em be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 12:22 PM

22 posts, read 8,094 times
It is obvious that there is a contradiction between the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims and the King James
regarding Acts 6:8. Yes the KJV did correctly translate it correctly, in opposition / contradiction to the Catholic translation.

I am sorry for not clarifying and stating that I did know that the KJV did translate correctly, in Acts 6:8. My point was to show the fact that the translations do have many contradictions - and this was to show that the translators do make changes to codify and formulate their religion's doctrine, theology, and faith.

As far as God manifesting Himself in different forms to His creation { which someone here was partly in disagreement with Me about } And - I know that many here also may disagree with this statement.
That God was manifesting Himself in different forms / " MORPHS " to His creation But the Greek uses this word " MORPH " - meaning Yahoshua was the " MORPH " of God.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light manifested / shone / appear in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

This Greek word MANIFESTED / SHONE / APPEARED = is the Greek word = φαίνω - phainō / fah'ee-no. This Greek word MANIFESTED - in is directly related to the Greek word = φανερόω - phaneroō - fan-er-o'-o.

The Bible says that Yahoshua - phaneroō - Manifested the name of the Father - Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name ........... And that In the beginning - the Word that was with God, and the Word was God - was phainō - shone, appeared - manifested to the world.

This word phainō / Manifested - Shone - Appeared is used in - 1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Also - I remember the Verse here in - Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to feed the flock, over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood. - If the verse is declaring that - The Holy Spirit has made overseers over the Church that God Himself has Purchased with His own Blood. Then notice that Yahoshua / { Jee Zeus } - is nowhere mentioned in the entire Chapter. -

I ask all of You - Is the verse saying indirectly and inadvertently, accidentally, or as if though, that Yahoshua Himself, is this very God * whom has shed His Blood. ? We know that He is, Yet the Bible says that God is the one shedding His blood.

We know that the Bible does not come out and directly say the words in Greek - that Yahoshua is " LITERALLY G O D " or that Yahoshua is The Father. Also - Yahoshua never personally never comes out and says, worship me, praise me and pray to me and bow down and worship me. However Yahoshua does claim that He will sit directly " IN " the throne of the Father and other verses say that Yahoshua is " IN " the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - IN HIGH - and GIVEN - THE RIGHT OF THE POWER OF God.

Also, Yahoshua claims that He is the First And Last – Beginning and the end, the " ALMIGHTY "
REV_1:8 I G1473 AM G1510 ALPHA G1 AND G2532 OMEGA G5598 BEGINNING GG746 AND G2532 ENDING G5056 THE G3588 LORD G2962 CAME AND TO COME G3801 THE G3588 ALMIGHTY G3841

If we read further in Rev 1:12, - We find that this is Yahoshua Himself, speaking. Claiming to be the identity and ROLE and all of the names,, titles and characteristics that are given to the Father, ... In- Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle . 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore.
Yahoshua also is continually given the very same characteristics, names, titles and all of these exact qualities of the Father throughout the Bible. - - Yahoshua is also claiming that He Himself, will sit " IN " the father's throne. There is so much, much more – and REV_1:8 is greatly MISTRANSLATED in the Trinity Translation - as I gave the exact, proper and precise and correct translation above there in - REV_1:8 …..
We see that the Trinity Doctrine limits the Deity Of Yahoshua and seeks to deny the Biblical Manuscripts that say clearly in Php 2:6 that Yaahoshua, the Anointing, was in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) to be or to exist as equal to God.

- But a vain, non-effect reputation, himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant, was made in the likeness of men: Here - We see also that Yaahoshua Himself also manifested Himself in various Different Forms. He was Morphing Himself into different manifestations, and Images of different looking features of different persons.

And also Again - Mar 16:12 After that He MANIFESTED.. - Manifested = Greek 5319 φανερο´ω - - phaneroo¯ / fan-er-o'-o -

Mar 16:12 He MANIFESTED in another / different MORPH / FORM unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. Also again - Mar 16:14 Afterward he MANIFESTED Greek 5319 φανερο´ω - - phaneroo¯ / fan-er-o'-o - unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them, which had seen him after he was risen. Here we have The Lord Yaahoshua The Anointed who is changing His form and morphing His physical features into multiple different looking manifestations and morphs or forms of the same Deity ( As Himself } The Same Deity. He is eating, walking, talking and rebuking and witnessing to people after He has risen from the dead. His own disciples and His own followers do not even know who He is because He is hiding, disguising and Morphing His Image as a different looking characteristic of various looks that people are not even recognizing Him.

This same morphing and manifesting Deity claims to be the DEITY that will sit " IN " the throne of the father - Because the Bible says that He is the FACE, MANIFESTATION and the MORPH / FORM and IMAGE of the Fathers confidence - Manifested in the flesh.

I disagree with Trinitarians, that Yahoshua is " ANOTHER "PLURAL / SECOND PERSON / PERSONS - OF THE THREE HEADS OF GOD. If each PERSON of The Trinity is each, a single individual HEAD, OF THE SINGLE Trinitarian { three-headed } GOD - How is - the totality of all of the fullness of the divinity of The Father (God) Physically - in Yahoshua - who is also the - HEAD of all principalities and powers.

This is another Trinity mistranslation here in Col 2:9

- Col 2:9 For in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead physically.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, " which " or / WHOM is the HEAD of all principalities and powers.

Trinity doctrine is forced onto the manuscript text, as Trinitarians change God's word throughout the translation. The manuscripts say that in Him physically, { in Yahoshua, } the fullness of the IDENTITY of GOD is inhabited / dwelling. In Col 2:9, the manuscripts use a different word called “ theote¯s “ as the Trinitarian Translators use the word " Godhead "" saying - " For in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the " Godhead " But this Greek word " theote¯s " has nothing to do with a Head Of God - or a God’s HEAD - - but simply means -- " theote¯s “ = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE – or THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD "

The Greek word G2320 θεο´της - “ theote¯s “ / theh-ot'-ace means " theote¯s = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD " - it has nothing to do with the word " GOD HEAD " this is another invented Trinitarian doctrine inserted into the text. “ Theote¯s ” has nothing whatsoever to do with the idea of a " HEAD " - The Greek word for Head is G2776 - κεφαλη´ - kephale¯ / kef-al-ay' = Meaning The head / - head.

In Col 2:10 We know and agree that the manuscripts do say that - He is the HEAD of all principalities and all powers.

And But here- Col 2:9, in the manuscripts - it says that in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the “ Theote¯s ” = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD " physically. theote¯s - this word is not head - in relation to plural Trinitarian heads or " Heads Of God or God’s Heads " or The Head Of God.

Yahoshua is simply given the identity as being filled with the identity of - The Head Supreme God
- Not filled with The Head Of God or filled with God's head - But there is a difference in saying HEAD GOD and in saying GOD HEAD - And Yahoshua is called the HEAD / SUPREME God because He is the Only head God.
He is not a TRULY a partiality or a second or third person or a separate individual of a God's Head in the Bible - but on earth, He took on the MANIFESTATION / MORPH / FORM of a servant and became humanity. - to fulfill a purpose.

Just like The Father Manifested Himself to Abraham- God The Father - Yawhea appeared to Abraham - sat down, ate and spoke to Abraham - as a man.

In - Col 2:9. In The Trinitarian Translation - This is a plurality or a trinity that is forced onto the text.
However, He is the expressed image and manifestation of the Head / SUPREME / sovereign / almighty head God of all – The head of all, One God. not a HEAD of the HEADS of God - or a God's Head or God Head.

It just seems so obvious that Trinitarians have literally gone throughout the entire scriptures making up, adding and removing things and changing things, to codify, mold, form, morph, reshape, Re - ANIMATE and LITERALLY STAMP into the manuscripts words that are not present in individual manuscripts verses. And although though a doctrine could be explained or described in a certain way, it should still be translated in the same exact way that it was written, without inserting doctrinal and theological " MADE UP WORDS such as " GODHEAD " because, this is not a Greek word that is in the manuscripts - but a Trinitarian explanation to a word that has nothing to do with the word " HEAD “ - or a body part or a position of status nor power but simply " theote¯s “ = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE HEAD GOD. - The translators tried to invent orientations , attitudes, views, positions and placemats and placement levels and categories of Christ's location as sitting on the " RIGHT " HAND SIDE of the throne and where he belonged in a first, second and third place in His relation to The Father - when these descriptions and orders are never in the original manuscripts of many verses. But this word RIGHT HAND- the word HAND was also inserted into the Trinitarian translation. There is no RIGHT HAND side of the throne - there is only the RIGHT OF THE THRONE. - in the original.

We could easily show a hundred more of other mistranslations. As The Bible says that all believers can be filled with all of the fullness of God. Here Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

But Yahoshua is filled / full with all of the fullness of the God Hood. theote¯s -θεότης = meaning = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE GOD " not just GODS HEAD or HEAD POSITION or just a portion partial filling of a segment of the Father - or a form of Gods power or gift here in Col 2:9 - The translators were too busy inventing and confirming the pre - conceived doctrines that predicated the simplicity and originality of the manuscripts. But He is full of the IDENTITY - The GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE GOD himself. - not the God's Head - in the manuscripts in - Col 2:9.

GODHEAD is a made up word - to define a doctrine or a theological position. there is no Greek word head in verse 9
this was lifted, stolen and borrowed or compared or crossed over - as the translators took it { LIFTED IT } from the following verse - 10 - and added it to the previous verse.

Last edited by bellhouse; 07-23-2018 at 12:35 PM..

Old 07-24-2018, 04:37 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhouse View Post
It is obvious that there is a contradiction between the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims and the King James
regarding Acts 6:8. Yes the KJV did correctly translate it correctly, in opposition / contradiction to the Catholic translation.

I am sorry for not clarifying and stating that I did know that the KJV did translate correctly, in Acts 6:8. My point was to show the fact that the translations do have many contradictions - and this was to show that the translators do make changes to codify and formulate their religion's doctrine, theology, and faith.

As far as God manifesting Himself in different forms to His creation { which someone here was partly in disagreement with Me about } And - I know that many here also may disagree with this statement.
That God was manifesting Himself in different forms / " MORPHS " to His creation But the Greek uses this word " MORPH " - meaning Yahoshua was the " MORPH " of God.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light manifested / shone / appear in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

This Greek word MANIFESTED / SHONE / APPEARED = is the Greek word = φαίνω - phainō / fah'ee-no. This Greek word MANIFESTED - in is directly related to the Greek word = φανερόω - phaneroō - fan-er-o'-o.

The Bible says that Yahoshua - phaneroō - Manifested the name of the Father - Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name ........... And that In the beginning - the Word that was with God, and the Word was God - was phainō - shone, appeared - manifested to the world.

This word phainō / Manifested - Shone - Appeared is used in - 1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Also - I remember the Verse here in - Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to feed the flock, over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood. - If the verse is declaring that - The Holy Spirit has made overseers over the Church that God Himself has Purchased with His own Blood. Then notice that Yahoshua / { Jee Zeus } - is nowhere mentioned in the entire Chapter. -

I ask all of You - Is the verse saying indirectly and inadvertently, accidentally, or as if though, that Yahoshua Himself, is this very God * whom has shed His Blood. ? We know that He is, Yet the Bible says that God is the one shedding His blood.

We know that the Bible does not come out and directly say the words in Greek - that Yahoshua is " LITERALLY G O D " or that Yahoshua is The Father. Also - Yahoshua never personally never comes out and says, worship me, praise me and pray to me and bow down and worship me. However Yahoshua does claim that He will sit directly " IN " the throne of the Father and other verses say that Yahoshua is " IN " the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - IN HIGH - and GIVEN - THE RIGHT OF THE POWER OF God.

Also, Yahoshua claims that He is the First And Last – Beginning and the end, the " ALMIGHTY "
REV_1:8 I G1473 AM G1510 ALPHA G1 AND G2532 OMEGA G5598 BEGINNING GG746 AND G2532 ENDING G5056 THE G3588 LORD G2962 CAME AND TO COME G3801 THE G3588 ALMIGHTY G3841

If we read further in Rev 1:12, - We find that this is Yahoshua Himself, speaking. Claiming to be the identity and ROLE and all of the names,, titles and characteristics that are given to the Father, ... In- Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle . 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore.
Yahoshua also is continually given the very same characteristics, names, titles and all of these exact qualities of the Father throughout the Bible. - - Yahoshua is also claiming that He Himself, will sit " IN " the father's throne. There is so much, much more – and REV_1:8 is greatly MISTRANSLATED in the Trinity Translation - as I gave the exact, proper and precise and correct translation above there in - REV_1:8 …..
We see that the Trinity Doctrine limits the Deity Of Yahoshua and seeks to deny the Biblical Manuscripts that say clearly in Php 2:6 that Yaahoshua, the Anointing, was in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) to be or to exist as equal to God.

- But a vain, non-effect reputation, himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant, was made in the likeness of men: Here - We see also that Yaahoshua Himself also manifested Himself in various Different Forms. He was Morphing Himself into different manifestations, and Images of different looking features of different persons.

And also Again - Mar 16:12 After that He MANIFESTED.. - Manifested = Greek 5319 φανερο´ω - - phaneroo¯ / fan-er-o'-o -

Mar 16:12 He MANIFESTED in another / different MORPH / FORM unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. Also again - Mar 16:14 Afterward he MANIFESTED Greek 5319 φανερο´ω - - phaneroo¯ / fan-er-o'-o - unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them, which had seen him after he was risen. Here we have The Lord Yaahoshua The Anointed who is changing His form and morphing His physical features into multiple different looking manifestations and morphs or forms of the same Deity ( As Himself } The Same Deity. He is eating, walking, talking and rebuking and witnessing to people after He has risen from the dead. His own disciples and His own followers do not even know who He is because He is hiding, disguising and Morphing His Image as a different looking characteristic of various looks that people are not even recognizing Him.

This same morphing and manifesting Deity claims to be the DEITY that will sit " IN " the throne of the father - Because the Bible says that He is the FACE, MANIFESTATION and the MORPH / FORM and IMAGE of the Fathers confidence - Manifested in the flesh.

I disagree with Trinitarians, that Yahoshua is " ANOTHER "PLURAL / SECOND PERSON / PERSONS - OF THE THREE HEADS OF GOD. If each PERSON of The Trinity is each, a single individual HEAD, OF THE SINGLE Trinitarian { three-headed } GOD - How is - the totality of all of the fullness of the divinity of The Father (God) Physically - in Yahoshua - who is also the - HEAD of all principalities and powers.

This is another Trinity mistranslation here in Col 2:9

- Col 2:9 For in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead physically.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, " which " or / WHOM is the HEAD of all principalities and powers.

Trinity doctrine is forced onto the manuscript text, as Trinitarians change God's word throughout the translation. The manuscripts say that in Him physically, { in Yahoshua, } the fullness of the IDENTITY of GOD is inhabited / dwelling. In Col 2:9, the manuscripts use a different word called “ theote¯s “ as the Trinitarian Translators use the word " Godhead "" saying - " For in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the " Godhead " But this Greek word " theote¯s " has nothing to do with a Head Of God - or a God’s HEAD - - but simply means -- " theote¯s “ = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE – or THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD "

The Greek word G2320 θεο´της - “ theote¯s “ / theh-ot'-ace means " theote¯s = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD " - it has nothing to do with the word " GOD HEAD " this is another invented Trinitarian doctrine inserted into the text. “ Theote¯s ” has nothing whatsoever to do with the idea of a " HEAD " - The Greek word for Head is G2776 - κεφαλη´ - kephale¯ / kef-al-ay' = Meaning The head / - head.

In Col 2:10 We know and agree that the manuscripts do say that - He is the HEAD of all principalities and all powers.

And But here- Col 2:9, in the manuscripts - it says that in Him, dwelleth all the fullness of the “ Theote¯s ” = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF GOD " physically. theote¯s - this word is not head - in relation to plural Trinitarian heads or " Heads Of God or God’s Heads " or The Head Of God.

Yahoshua is simply given the identity as being filled with the identity of - The Head Supreme God
- Not filled with The Head Of God or filled with God's head - But there is a difference in saying HEAD GOD and in saying GOD HEAD - And Yahoshua is called the HEAD / SUPREME God because He is the Only head God.
He is not a TRULY a partiality or a second or third person or a separate individual of a God's Head in the Bible - but on earth, He took on the MANIFESTATION / MORPH / FORM of a servant and became humanity. - to fulfill a purpose.

Just like The Father Manifested Himself to Abraham- God The Father - Yawhea appeared to Abraham - sat down, ate and spoke to Abraham - as a man.

In - Col 2:9. In The Trinitarian Translation - This is a plurality or a trinity that is forced onto the text.
However, He is the expressed image and manifestation of the Head / SUPREME / sovereign / almighty head God of all – The head of all, One God. not a HEAD of the HEADS of God - or a God's Head or God Head.

It just seems so obvious that Trinitarians have literally gone throughout the entire scriptures making up, adding and removing things and changing things, to codify, mold, form, morph, reshape, Re - ANIMATE and LITERALLY STAMP into the manuscripts words that are not present in individual manuscripts verses. And although though a doctrine could be explained or described in a certain way, it should still be translated in the same exact way that it was written, without inserting doctrinal and theological " MADE UP WORDS such as " GODHEAD " because, this is not a Greek word that is in the manuscripts - but a Trinitarian explanation to a word that has nothing to do with the word " HEAD “ - or a body part or a position of status nor power but simply " theote¯s “ = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE HEAD GOD. - The translators tried to invent orientations , attitudes, views, positions and placemats and placement levels and categories of Christ's location as sitting on the " RIGHT " HAND SIDE of the throne and where he belonged in a first, second and third place in His relation to The Father - when these descriptions and orders are never in the original manuscripts of many verses. But this word RIGHT HAND- the word HAND was also inserted into the Trinitarian translation. There is no RIGHT HAND side of the throne - there is only the RIGHT OF THE THRONE. - in the original.

We could easily show a hundred more of other mistranslations. As The Bible says that all believers can be filled with all of the fullness of God. Here Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

But Yahoshua is filled / full with all of the fullness of the God Hood. theote¯s -θεότης = meaning = THE IDENTITY - GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE GOD " not just GODS HEAD or HEAD POSITION or just a portion partial filling of a segment of the Father - or a form of Gods power or gift here in Col 2:9 - The translators were too busy inventing and confirming the pre - conceived doctrines that predicated the simplicity and originality of the manuscripts. But He is full of the IDENTITY - The GOD HOOD - GOD TURE - THE GOD CHARACTER OF THE GOD himself. - not the God's Head - in the manuscripts in - Col 2:9.

GODHEAD is a made up word - to define a doctrine or a theological position. there is no Greek word head in verse 9
this was lifted, stolen and borrowed or compared or crossed over - as the translators took it { LIFTED IT } from the following verse - 10 - and added it to the previous verse.

The sad part is, Their scholars know the following is 100% fact

From Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship-a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah), taught to every bible writer and to Jesus his first 30 years. Not one ever refuted that God--They taught him-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6-- Jesus and 3 REAL teachers teach--Jesus has a God-His Father.

God did not change. The religion that came out of Rome tried to change him. By the ERRor of a capitol G in the last line of John 1:1 and giving worship to a mortal Jesus= 100% error. Those translations teach 2 different gods.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:31 PM

168 posts, read 69,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The sad part is, Their scholars know the following is 100% fact

From Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship-a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah), taught to every bible writer and to Jesus his first 30 years. Not one ever refuted that God--They taught him-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6-- Jesus and 3 REAL teachers teach--Jesus has a God-His Father.

God did not change. The religion that came out of Rome tried to change him. By the ERRor of a capitol G in the last line of John 1:1 and giving worship to a mortal Jesus= 100% error. Those translations teach 2 different gods.
You are correct that Yahweh has not changed and never will. But there are 2 different God's. Yahweh and his son. Separate beings always. Jesus, before being sent to earth, was born long before he and his father created everything.

γεννάω gennaō begotten - means to give birth to a son/daughter and to be born

Jesus was born in heaven from his father, that why the bible says repeatedly that jesus was begotten (1 John 5:1) When Jesus was sent to earth Yahweh prepared a body for him. (Hebrews 10:5)

Jesus had a beginning in heaven, in order to be sent. Was Jesus created or born?

Hebrews 10:5 For to which of the angels did He ever say,

“You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? Why could God not say to the angels you are my son, today I have begotten you? The angels were all created. Jesus is the only being begotten(born) from Yahweh.

Being born from Yahweh makes Jesus a God, but in subjection to his father(Rev 3:12)

Philippians 2:8 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped(exploited, taken advantage of)

Chapter 3
https://godsplanforall.com/

Old 07-25-2018, 12:14 AM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unveiling Bible Truth View Post
You are correct that Yahweh has not changed and never will. But there are 2 different God's. Yahweh and his son. Separate beings always. Jesus, before being sent to earth, was born long before he and his father created everything.

This is incorrect when referring to a MALE which God the Father is always portrayed as. When used to refer to a male, γεννάω gennaō begotten means to inseminate or initiate a pregnancy.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:24 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:

Jesus was born in heaven from his father, that why the bible says repeatedly that jesus was begotten (1 John 5:1) When Jesus was sent to earth Yahweh prepared a body for him. (Hebrews 10:5)

Jesus had a beginning in heaven, in order to be sent. Was Jesus created or born?

Hebrews 10:5 For to which of the angels did He ever say,

“You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? Why could God not say to the angels you are my son, today I have begotten you? The angels were all created. Jesus is the only being begotten(born) from Yahweh.

Being born from Yahweh makes Jesus a God, but in subjection to his father(Rev 3:12)

Philippians 2:8 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped(exploited, taken advantage of)

Chapter 3
https://godsplanforall.com/
to Unveiling Bible Truth, looking at your post here, I'm surprise at your assessment of "Jesus was born in heaven from his father".

you must have not read the scriptures clearly. did not the Lord Jesus make the heavens and the earth? scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". was not heaven made? so if heaven was made by him, how could he be "born" in heaven?.

if you will please explain.

Peace in Christ Jesus, Yeshua.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This is incorrect when referring to a MALE which God the Father is always portrayed as. When used to refer to a male, γεννάω gennaō begotten means to inseminate or initiate a pregnancy.
Don't recall saying that God is a fleshly male. God is the father of all, including his son. You need to drop the fleshly ideas, and think spiritually. Same reason why many today can not past the majority of scriptures dealing with God and his son.

God said he begat(birthed) Jesus and Jesus was begotten(born) of his father.(1 John 5:1) They are both spirits. Can God convey the exact way that Jesus came forth from him for us to understand? He uses what we know.

It's not just one verse, it's the bible as a whole (Psalm 8:24-25)
How is it that Jesus is a God? John 1:1 and John 1:18 the only begotten God.

Jesus was not created in heaven, or else (Hebrews 1:5) could not apply.

How is it that Abraham and Isaac are a parallel to God and Jesus?

Abraham was about to sacrifice his only begotten son.
And so God did sacrifice his only begotten son.

Not much of a sacrifice if Jesus is created. A lot more meaning if Jesus is brought forth from God.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
to Unveiling Bible Truth, looking at your post here, I'm surprise at your assessment of "Jesus was born in heaven from his father".

you must have not read the scriptures clearly. did not the Lord Jesus make the heavens and the earth? scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". was not heaven made? so if heaven was made by him, how could he be "born" in heaven?.

if you will please explain.

Peace in Christ Jesus, Yeshua.
Paul said that he, whether in body or in spirit, he does not know. Went to the 3rd heaven, that is where God resides. 1st heaven, Genesis 1:1 in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The universe is the 1st heaven or 2nd.

2nd heaven Genesis 1:20 Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.”

So yes Jesus did create the heavens(1 and 2) and the earth. Jesus created everything within the universe. Where does God reside? In the 3rd heaven. Let's just say Jesus was born next to his father wherever that might have been.

Did an actual heaven exist which God was in, when Jesus was born don't know, bible does not say. I assumed Jesus was born in heaven. So now for your sake Jesus was not born in heaven, Jesus was born from his father in an unknown location. But still born.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:29 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
Don't recall saying that God is a fleshly male. God is the father of all, including his son. You need to drop the fleshly ideas, and think spiritually. Same reason why many today can not past the majority of scriptures dealing with God and his son.

God said he begat(birthed) Jesus and Jesus was begotten(born) of his father.(1 John 5:1) They are both spirits. Can God convey the exact way that Jesus came forth from him for us to understand? He uses what we know.

It's not just one verse, it's the bible as a whole (Psalm 8:24-25)
How is it that Jesus is a God? John 1:1 and John 1:18 the only begotten God.

Jesus was not created in heaven, or else (Hebrews 1:5) could not apply.

How is it that Abraham and Isaac are a parallel to God and Jesus?

Abraham was about to sacrifice his only begotten son.
And so God did sacrifice his only begotten son.

Not much of a sacrifice if Jesus is created. A lot more meaning if Jesus is brought forth from God.
to Unveiling Bible Truth, it seem like you're avoiding my questions ....... but no problem. you said, "Jesus was not created in heaven, or else (Hebrews 1:5) could not apply".

how so? Son here is a title, there was no angels at creation. and please don't try to use Job 38 because that figurative.

I don't know, but you must not understand the way the term son is being used here Hebrews 1:5.
Son, G5207, huios
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30). It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics

so are you using the term Son as in a Biological reference or metaphorically reference?

Peace in Yeshua, the Christ.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
to Unveiling Bible Truth, it seem like you're avoiding my questions ....... but no problem. you said, "Jesus was not created in heaven, or else (Hebrews 1:5) could not apply".

how so? Son here is a title, there was no angels at creation. and please don't try to use Job 38 because that figurative.

I don't know, but you must not understand the way the term son is being used here Hebrews 1:5.
Son, G5207, huios
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30). It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics

so are you using the term Son as in a Biological reference or metaphorically reference?

Peace in Yeshua, the Christ.
That's not even the post addressed to you, so where it seems to you that I am ignoring you is incorrect.

So your saying Jesus is not the son of God. No what you believe is ludicrous, that Jesus is Almighty God manifested in the flesh, talk about twisting scriptures.

You can no more say a scripture is figurative or metaphorical if you can not even digest the milk given from the scriptures. Jesus is God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity