Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 04:19 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

Matthew 24 is devoted to the feasts days of the fall, and at the end of Matthew 24, we are shown the wicked servant who has been made keeper over the household of God to give the children of God meat in due season. This servant IS YOU, a seed has been planted IN YOU that you give the child of God the milk of the word until he can eat the meat of the feasts. The Feast days are set AND APPOINTED DAYS OF VISAITATION, THOSE FEAST DAYS TELL THE WICKED SERVANT EXACTLY WHEN THE MASTER WOULD COME.

Paul taught his people the times and the seasons and so he says that they were children of light and there WAS NO WAY POSSIBLE that Jesus could come on them like a thief breaking into YOUR HOUSE/BODY.

The goal of Antiochus Epiphanies was to turn the children of Israel away from the law so they would not know the days of their visitations, But where Daniel's Anti-Christ failed, Constantine and Martin Luther EXCELLED, NOW the people of God DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DAYS OF THEIR VISITATION AND THEY REFUSE TO WATCH.

Revelation 3
2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The wicked servant DOES NOT KNOW THE APPOINTED VISITATION DAYS{7 FEAST DAYS} OF HIS OWN MASTER AND SO HE IS CUT IN TWO AFTER HE HAS STARVED AND ABUSED THE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND THEN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WILL BE AS TEN VIRGINS. { TEN VIRGINS IS THE LEGAL CONGREGATION OF THE BELIEVERS IN JESUS/ALL GENTILES. THE SERVANT WHO WAS CUT IN HALF WOULD NOT WATCH THE COMINGS AND GOINGS OF THE TEMPLE.

Revelation 25
The Parable of the Ten Virgins
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

The foolish virgins that they are, they HAD BETTER FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT EXTRA VESSEL IS, AND THEY BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO ABOUT PURCHASING OIL.

Revelation 3
5I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Those foolish virgins HAD BETTER FIND OUT HOW AND WHERE TO BUY THE GOLD REFINED IN THE FIRE LEST THEY STAND NAKED AND EXPOSED LOOKING MISERABLE BEING BLIND AND DEAF. LET THEM PURCHASE THE OIL, AND LET THEM BUY THE GOLD, BUT WHO WILL CONVINCE THEM WHAT THESE THINGS MEAN?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 05:05 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Matthew 24 is devoted to the feasts days of the fall, and at the end of Matthew 24, we are shown the wicked servant who has been made keeper over the household of God to give the children of God meat in due season. This servant IS YOU, a seed has been planted IN YOU that you give the child of God the milk of the word until he can eat the meat of the feasts. The Feast days are set AND APPOINTED DAYS OF VISAITATION, THOSE FEAST DAYS TELL THE WICKED SERVANT EXACTLY WHEN THE MASTER WOULD COME.

Paul taught his people the times and the seasons and so he says that they were children of light and there WAS NO WAY POSSIBLE that Jesus could come on them like a thief breaking into YOUR HOUSE/BODY.

The goal of Antiochus Epiphanies was to turn the children of Israel away from the law so they would not know the days of their visitations, But where Daniel's Anti-Christ failed, Constantine and Martin Luther EXCELLED, NOW the people of God DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DAYS OF THEIR VISITATION AND THEY REFUSE TO WATCH.

Revelation 3
2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The wicked servant DOES NOT KNOW THE APPOINTED VISITATION DAYS{7 FEAST DAYS} OF HIS OWN MASTER AND SO HE IS CUT IN TWO AFTER HE HAS STARVED AND ABUSED THE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND THEN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WILL BE AS TEN VIRGINS. { TEN VIRGINS IS THE LEGAL CONGREGATION OF THE BELIEVERS IN JESUS/ALL GENTILES. THE SERVANT WHO WAS CUT IN HALF WOULD NOT WATCH THE COMINGS AND GOINGS OF THE TEMPLE.

Revelation 25
The Parable of the Ten Virgins
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

The foolish virgins that they are, they HAD BETTER FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT EXTRA VESSEL IS, AND THEY BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO ABOUT PURCHASING OIL.

Revelation 3
5I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Those foolish virgins HAD BETTER FIND OUT HOW AND WHERE TO BUY THE GOLD REFINED IN THE FIRE LEST THEY STAND NAKED AND EXPOSED LOOKING MISERABLE BEING BLIND AND DEAF. LET THEM PURCHASE THE OIL, AND LET THEM BUY THE GOLD, BUT WHO WILL CONVINCE THEM WHAT THESE THINGS MEAN?
My advice? Best to start stock piling OIL now...

Old 06-12-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
People better learn where to find an extra vessel, and they better find out how and where to purchase that oil because it is the only way to begin, because once you have found an extra vessel, and once you begin to fill it with oil, it is just the beginning, and this is why that when you finally tell somebody where to buy the oil, they are still out buying as the door is closed because it isn't something that can be done in a single day.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
I not only have one extra vessel filled with oil, I collect vessels to fill with oil.

I fixed the covenant.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:41 PM

Why was the covenant broken?

Because the servant was cut in half, being the reason the kingdom of heaven became as ten virgins legally betrothed to a Jew as his legal congregation.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM

If I have found a needy crippled Jew, and I gave him all that I had simply because he was a Jew, and if I became a servant to this Jew where I supported him when he went to Israel to keep the feasts of the Lord or to stay and live in Israel, what am I promised?

Why would a Gentile do something like that? To serve somebody JUST BECAUSE he was a Jew, and because it amused the Jew, he and I made a covenant together, but why on Earth should a Gentile do such things?

Old 06-13-2018, 12:22 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Are they really that great frauds though...considering how many people seem to be able to recognize them as frauds?

In my opinion, a really great con man, or ********* is one who HARDLY ANYONE recognizes for what they truly are, kind of like the false prophets Jesus warned about, apparently they are going to be SOOO good, they will fool almost everyone.
They obviously get a lot of financial gift offerings since they can afford to buy time on T.V. I wish all that money were spent to feed and house the poor all over the globe.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:27 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,804 times
Quote:
YOU go out to a Jewish old folks home, hang around Jewish communities and find Jewish widows to bless. Find a crippled poor Jew who has no one to look after him, and then take care of him, and give him all that you own and all that you are. Serve him like a nurse, and fulfill his every desire.
Get involved in a Jewish community activity where you spend time and money cleaning up or something as long as you become a servant to that Jew, Pray each day that God will have you meet an old Jewish man with no family to watch over him so that you could adopt him and bring him into your house, and if he needs to go to Jerusalem, you will visit the local churches gathering money as each one will have a benefit drive to get him there, and plenty of money to spend, with a house to return to. You take and treat that old Jewish man as if he was the king of kings and you are his servant unto death and all you own is his, all you are is his until the day he dies in your arms, and is planted in your own family grave site.
Why are you obsessed with doing good deeds exclusively for those who say they are Jews? It's really weird. All your posts sound like you are involved in a strange cult. God loves all people and we should do good to all people regardless of their religious label.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:09 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
People better learn where to find an extra vessel, and they better find out how and where to purchase that oil because it is the only way to begin, because once you have found an extra vessel, and once you begin to fill it with oil, it is just the beginning, and this is why that when you finally tell somebody where to buy the oil, they are still out buying as the door is closed because it isn't something that can be done in a single day.
The mercy and LOVE of god is the only oil anyone needs.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:25 AM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
The mercy and LOVE of god is the only oil anyone needs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity