Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 08:17 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,308,888 times

Advertisements

Hannibal, you are a very angry person. That's enough from you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2018, 08:36 PM

23,144 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
Hannibal, you are a very angry person. That's enough from you.
I am so sorry, I was rude wasn't I?

But people discussing the parables of Jesus kindly irritate me, if you don't know the parables, should you really be a preacher?

If a congregant comes to a preacher and asks him how to purchase the oil of the wise virgins, they simply don't know because they have no anointing to know. If a honest person wants to please Christ in buying the gold refined in the fire so they wont be naked , poor and wretched with their sins exposed for all to see, what is the preacher to tell them?

Can he help them with their nakedness and the wretchedness?

Is your preacher going to explain to you how you must buy gold refined in the fire so you wont appear before God as if your skirt is pulled over your head? Is your preacher going to tell you where you can find an extra vessel to fill with oil that you will be prepared on the day of your wedding, or is it that you are fine when you will stand at the door of consummation BEGGING AND PLEADING saying,'' But Jesus, open up the door, I am betrothed to you, why have you shut the door and locked the door that I can not enter in?

If you go to church and tithe, shouldn't you tithe an actual priest?

Is your preacher going to explain to you how to purchase the oil or how to buy refined gold so you wont be found naked and wretched?

Go ask your preacher.

See if he will tell you how to save yourself and bring his lame answer back here to tell us what your preacher has said?

You think I want to cause you grief, OPEN YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW.

I am trying to tell you of treasures you know nothing about, and why would I do this for you? I don't even know you.

Old 06-25-2018, 02:15 PM

18 posts, read 9,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post
A couple of weeks ago, televangelist Jesse Duplantis got a lot of press as he encouraged people to help him buy an expensive jet worth over 54 million dollars. In this youtube clip, him and Kenneth Copeland explain why they need these planes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss

Now, it's obvious these two are crooks, but for the sake of the argument, if these guys really were changing the lives of people around the world, I wouldn't be against them having these jets. It's the pure fact that even when they use the planes to actually preach, they aren't having any real impact at all. They aren't changing the world. People are poor and broke when they arrive, and they remain that way when they leave. This wouldn't be the case if Jesus was traveling the world in this day and age. The Bible records that Jesus preached and did miracles. People were healed from things such as blindness, to having limbs restored. The same thing would happen if Peter, Paul, and the original disciples were traveling the world today. Ain't nothing happening with Jesse Duplantis, Creflo Dollar, and Kenneth Copeland. We still got major problems here in our home country, problems derived from the oldest of sins such as slavery. Yet none of these crooks dare talk about those things nor seek to heal the people. They are jumping over the mission field to get to mission fields in other countries, and still getting nothing done.

What y'all think about these guys? Like I said, if Jesse was actually doing something, if people were getting healed and changing their countries for the better, I would pitch in and get him that plane! Just like the people of Israel gave to Moses to help build the Tabernacle and all the items therein. They knew God was in that work.

Well Creflo Dollar is a false prophet. He was so brass that he told his congregation that he spoke against the Holy Spirit. (unforgivable sin)[matt 12:31-32, mark 3:28-30, luke 12:8-10]
His church was just laughing when there was nothing to be laughing about.
Creflo has helped send many men to hell.

Click link below to see what I'm talking about.

The Secrets of The Gospel: Can you lose your salvation? <-- link

Old 06-25-2018, 06:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
There is no need for public preaching from a platform of aggressive greed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity