Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 11:33 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,251,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You are the one slandering people...The point is that the Christian Satan does not exist...
... true, on both counts.

Old 07-10-2018, 01:55 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,778,626 times
So far richard has said that Jesus is not the Mashiach(Messiah(Christ(Holy One..
And yet he has also stated that anyone can be the Mashiach.

Then Comes to a Christian forum promoting satans yoke(satanism)
All the while repeating a few defenses for promoting satanism:
1)satan serves God
2)satan serves(has a role in judaism

So i put forth a single question.
What is satans Yoke?

Old 07-10-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
You know zero about the G-d of Israel...You know nothing about Satan and his role in Judaism...
I know full well what role he would offer. And you are on treacherous ground for cursing me.

A yoke is the burden someone carries. It is significant to a workman's hire.
And as everyone knows a yoke of oxen has a man to direct their paths. Such a man would be knowledgeable of his masters instructions before plowing a field.
And as the Master himself said.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

So,
here comes richard promoting satans yoke(satanism)
and denying the Free gift offered by the Holy One of Yisrael.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:11 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,897,112 times
Quote:
The Bible doesn’t say that, the NT does...

Jesus is the greatest king ever.( not counting God) Its is sad you wont accept his love, no other king will lay their life down like that for you or me. He showed Gods love and his love for mortals while he was here. Sharing with all what Gods kingdom promises will do for mankind. Its mankinds only remaining hope in this satan ruled system. I believe it is near.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:13 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,897,112 times
Quote:
You are the one slandering people...The point is that the Christian Satan does not exist...

Who challenged God to his face in Job concerning the followers?

Old 07-10-2018, 02:15 PM

22,950 posts, read 10,306,917 times
That looks kind of desperate, how many things are you going to falsely accuse Richard of because you can't back up what you say? Earlier, you act like you are trying to get me and Richard banned for being the same person, you claim that both of us are teaching Satanism, you never stop with your personal attacks, I mean, what is the deal?

Richard can't have an opinion about what he thinks of Satan, and neither can I without being attacked or being falsely accused of this thing or that thing?

Can't have a civil discussion with varying opinions about who or what Satan is without insulting Jews or starting a fight?

Old 07-10-2018, 02:17 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,700,176 times
Quote:
I mean really, it is even easier...Do what thou wilt...Simple, no?...
Do whatever you want? Well, it tends to lead to bad consequences. Drugs feel good. Do a lot of those. Sex feels good so do that and do it with as many people as you can. It's about doing what you want, so what difference does it make if the other person is consenting to sex? Taking stuff that isn't yours is easier than working and buying it yourself, so theft is the logical conclusion to "do whatever I want." Let's face it, doing work sucks. if I'm bigger and stronger than you, then I can do what I want and make you and your family my slaves or if you really annoy me I can just kill you. I'm just doing whatever I want.

Doing whatever you want leads to terrible outcomes. It leads to hell on earth. Believe it or not, religious institutions have existed for all of human history to teach humanity to not do whatever the hell they want.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:18 PM

22,950 posts, read 10,306,917 times
WOW!

Anti-Semitism is quite a thing, Not only is it extremely offensive, but then people actually claim to be the new Jew, or they claim every promise spoken to Jews as if those promises were spoken to somebody else.

A Jew follows God as demanded by God, and he is called a Satanist?

Old 07-10-2018, 02:19 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,674,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
So far richard has said that Jesus is not the Mashiach(Messiah(Christ(Holy One..
And yet he has also stated that anyone can be the Mashiach.

Then Comes to a Christian forum promoting satans yoke(satanism)
All the while repeating a few defenses for promoting satanism:
1)satan serves God
2)satan serves judaism

So i put forth a single question.
What is satans Yoke?
Anyone can come to the Christian forum---that's the only reason you are allowed on here.

Virtually every time you post it is not to uplift anyone at anytime--or to humble yourself before others---or to offer thoughts that have been considered carefully.

The Jewish Satan is definitely challenging you to see what kind of faith you truly have---and has proven that the handwriting is already there on the wall of your heart. Secondly, I don't recall Richard stating Satan serving Judaism only. He said Satan serves God---and he's right.

It is your "christian" Satan that you serve. Reasonable Christians have brought up verses and ideas as to why they think satan is personified evil. You've been nothing but nasty.

Wikipedia defines that kind of internet personality as "Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.”

Figure it out for yourself.

Side:
Someone please quote this message for me as p always blocks anyone who can dish out facts he cannot handle. He once spent several posts stating I was not a Vietnam veteran, when there is no way he could know. Moreover, as an Anabaptist (in principle) there is no reason to "swear" that I am, as we do not believe oaths are necessary if one always tells to the truth---even to our own detriment.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That looks kind of desperate, how many things are you going to falsely accuse Richard of because you can't back up what you say? Earlier, you act like you are trying to get me and Richard banned for being the same person, you claim that both of us are teaching Satanism, you never stop with your personal attacks, I mean, what is the deal?

Richard can't have an opinion about what he thinks of Satan, and neither can I without being attacked or being falsely accused of this thing or that thing?

Can't have a civil discussion with varying opinions about who or what Satan is without insulting Jews or starting a fight?
Civil?
How many Believers in the Holy One of Yisrael have you called gentiles(satan)..

Its too late for the liars who cursed men this yr on the full moon of Shavuot shalom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity