Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 01:36 PM

23,150 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Where does it state that a third of heaven fell in the Tanakh, HF?...
It is the design of the whole thing, the Jews were alive before his Earth was created, I cannot say the same for everyone, I really don't know, but I suspect after the coming of Jesus,'' If you will,'' things changed as far as the makeup of a human, I mean, you do believe God's chosen seed lived before the Earth was created don't you? And that the creation of the world came designed for Israel.

How much of this do you believe, and if you think similar but different, what is the difference?

Old 07-01-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post

Maybe it is talking about the grave not prevailing because everyone will be resurrected...
Just Ramblin in General Richard, Just rambling on, pay no attention.
This thought makes a big difference when looking at Jews and what was written of Jews when comparing Jews who believe in a Resurrection and those that don't.

Side note Hannibal ~ Just something to notice. The first fathers of Christianity were to teach Gentiles the laws and the prophets. There wasn't a bible on every night stand, and Gentiles had to completely rely of Pharisees who believed in the resurrection, and Paul was always so angry at gentiles because they knew nothing of the bible, they would have been chasing Richard down to beg him that he teaches them he ways of the God of Israel.'' Remember that time when you were Gentiles separated from the covenant, separated from the commonwealth of Israel?''

I remember

Remember the days before the Jewish war when Jerusalem was filled with Gentiles searching out Jews to become their disciples? Remember when all the church fathers were ten of thousands of Jewish believers who practiced Judaism and who became even more zealous top keep the ways and traditions of Moses?

It is very sad that the first Christianity is shuffled under the carpet because it was in that first Christianity where Every Gentile wanted to be Jewish, and Every Jewish believer became even more zealous to keep the laws of Moses.

If a Gentile is every to understand the New Testament, he should understand how zealous Gentiles loved Jews, and how all the Gentiles tried to keep the law even better than Jews, they loved the law, and they loved all Jews.

Old 07-01-2018, 02:10 PM

I can't quote the New testament and use it to try and convince a Jew of anything, But in Hebrews, we are shown how the Design of the tabernacle had to be followed because the 3 sections of that tabernacle was to show us what heaven is, and so I am looking at a design of a temple KNOWING that it's design is to show us what the after life is.

WE begin in the outer court of Gentiles that is called the out court of darkness. Of course it is called the outer court of darkness because it is compared with the light of the great Menorah, the light of God, and it is so extreme that when lit up, there would be no courtyard in Jerusalem that was not lit up from the light of God.

Old 07-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Heaven is My Throne
1This is what the LORD says: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me? Or where will be My place of repose? 2Has not My hand made all these things? And so they came into being, declares the LORD. This is the one I will esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word.…

Old 07-01-2018, 02:26 PM

Why can't there ever be a Temple built?

Ezekiel had changed the pattern of the temple, Ezekiel changed the furniture of the Temple.
Ezekiel had changed the sacrifices of the Temple and who was responsible for the sacrifices of the Temple.
Ezekiel had changed the days of the appointed feasts of the Temple which are the comings and goings of the temple, and this is just a start. One of the most curios things was an addition of a very small wooden table, the Talmud also speaks of this curious table as to mean that each Jewish household had a living room table if you will, but this table symbolized that wherever the Jew was, In that place, IS THE TEMPLE.

WE can't build a Temple of God because nobody knows the measurements and now could they know or find out. Ezekiel's temple is showing us a different temple, a temple that cannot be built because it is an ever expanding Temple, the Temple enlarges so much that it has become a city. The city became so great that no walls could be built and so God himself is a wall of fire around the city.

Old 07-01-2018, 02:36 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
[quote=MysticPhD;52351460]What exactly does this Satan you believe in get out of all his efforts to tempt us into perdition? What is Satan's payoff?[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
ANY of you Satan believers? Please help me out here with an answer. I can't see ANY upside for this Satan character.
Quote:
Again what do your demons get out of their job? What does their boss get from it all? What is their upside?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, they are successfully drawing people away from God, its kind of like a contest between God and satan, whoever has the most souls at the end, wins!.
Wins what??? Eternal torment? Annihilation?

Old 07-01-2018, 03:01 PM

The great and wonderful city is an ever expanding city where Everything Ezekiel writes, he writes of what the city would become, and who is allowed in the city, who isn't allowed in he city, Ezekiel is truly fascinating in his visions of the future.

As Christians we are claiming to be a great temple that grows so fact that this temple is founded on a sure corner stone that continues to grow one person after the other, that we are all walking Temples like the tents that wandered in the wilderness to then form a tabernacle. This tabernacle grows with each you that because of the multitudes and millions of stones being set one by one, we are actually building a new city that cannot be viewed by man, but nevertheless, we build, and build and build, expanding after expanding just as Ezekiel had expanded the length of a cubit so that no man can know exactly how much it as expanded.

Let's pretend that I am correct, and so what is the outcome?

WE end up looking to the sky at a city in the sky, and this city is 1500 miles STRAIGHT UP, it is also 1500 miles LONG, and it is also 1500 miles WIDE. This city comes and hovers over the Earth, imagine the shadow it would cause?

''Earth is my footstool''

A third of heaven fell to this Earth, they all lived before, and when they have lived their long life on this Earth, they will die, the will come walking into the higher Zoe Kingdom to recline with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob smiling until the girl at the door comes to take hem by he arm where the door will be shut behind them and they will be cast into outer darkness....They are the least in the kingdom of heaven and the third and least of the kingdom will always fall, they fall because they did not obtain a body of resurrection when every man will be tested by fire, some receive the reward of resurrection having been sealed in heir foreheads as Jews are promised. We build a house on a sure foundation and a house is a body, as Christians we are being born again that we die to then become Israel, and we begin building a house of resurrection as the Jews already have, we die as Gentiles in a hope that we become one with Jews through a marriage to a Jew, to become Israel, and for the promise God speaks to the Gentile in Isaiah 56 which you well know.

The temple we are shown in Revelation is a new body that has been built by spiritual hands, and by the measurements of an angel, and BEHOLD, lol. It is only a body without a head, but this great city hovers over the entire earth as if it were some sort of magical thing like a mother ship so big that it has it's own atmosphere.

Again, this city that is hovering over the Earth, it is IN FACT, the temple and body of God come down from heaven as a bride.

If this were an actual picture of a real event to take place, what would Earth symbolize when the Temple of God is not even on earth but a huge Temple hovering above earth?

Old 07-01-2018, 04:40 PM

Behold, I heard he sound of many waters and I looked up into the heavens and saw a very huge expanse of Crystal like a big window in heaven as all the clouds disappeared, and there in my watching, I saw the crystal begin to shatter under the feet of tens of thousands upon thousands and thousands, and the sound of it was so loud in my hearing of shattered glass, the grinding of sheets of crystal falling as the sound of wailing angels, and the sound of men screaming as the sound of many waters and of broken shattered glass falling, falling.

The court of Gentiles which is called the court of darkness IS NOT MEASURED or it's people counted, for behold, it is the court without the city, a court of darkness where the lawless, the sinner, those who love to love a lie, drunkards and thieves, and the sexual immoral, the sorceresses and all those who practice a lie. The two witnesses ARE the people who are standing in the Holy Place AND the Holy of Holies, THEY ARE THE TEMPLE, and so when the temple is measured, it is measured by the counting of the Tabernacle proper, behold, lol, THEY ARE THE TEMPLE. Those Gentiles standing in the outer court refusing to become Israel, THEY ARE NEVER COUNTED, THEY FALL AS IF THE FLLOOR HAS BROKEN AND SHATTERED UNDER THEIR FEET AS THEY FALL, AND AS THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS FALLING, THEY FALL, THEY ALWAYS FALL.

THEY ARE THE THIRD IN HEAVEN WHICH FALL, AND WHO WILL ALWAYS FALL, AND WHO ARE NEVER COUNTED AMONGST THE TWO WITNESES, AND THEY ALL FALL FROM HEAVEN AS IF WE SAW A THIRD OF HEAVEN FALL, AS WE WILL ALWAYS SEE A THIRD OF HEAVEN FALL, AS ALAWAYS THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, THESE WILL BE ASCORTED OUT AND THE CRYSTAL GLASS WILL BREAK UNDER THEIR FEET AND WE WILL HEAR THE SOUND OF SHATTERED GLASS. THE THIRD IS THE LEAST, THE OUTER COURT IS THE LEAST, AND THEY WILL ALWAYS FALL.

Revelation 11
The Two Witnesses
1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” 5If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
11But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
13At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

We Know what day this is
The Seventh Trumpet ~ ROSH HASHANAH ~ EVERY YEAR on Rosh Hashanah this is said,'' The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of God.''
15The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

16And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:
“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
18The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

19Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

Revelation 8
The First Four Trumpets
…9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters.…

Revelation 8:7
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

Revelation 9:18
A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke, and brimstone that proceeded from their mouths.

Revelation 12:4
His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-01-2018 at 04:50 PM..

Old 07-01-2018, 05:12 PM

A third of the trees are people in the outer court
A third of the waters are people in the outer court
A third of the stars are people in the outer court
A third of the rivers are people in the outer court

Let this be a warning to all the waters and the rivers and the tress, a third shall fall, a third of the ships will be destroyed and these are all fallen, fallen to the outer court of Gentiles

A third of the ships is very specific in naming Issachar and Zebulun being two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea.

This is very ancient Jewish thought in speaking of the 3 names standing in the east. You live as two brothers, as merchant sailors selling your wares and bringing the good news. While Zebulun works making money, the money is there to support his brother Issachar, and Issachar is a man in study to become priest, that you take an humble job to work every day, but that job is trivial, you get a job that allows you to study, and the job just pays to support you becoming a Levite in study.

The Koran speaks about this ancient concept that Christians aren't even aware of but need to be aware of. You are in a boat upon the seas as two brothers in flesh and spirit, and so one side of the boat is named for Gold under Zebulun while the other side of the boat is Issachar.

When you have lived your life in study as a Gentile trying to become Jew who is trying to become a priest, then Issachar and Zebulun have finished their work in a boat upon the sea, and the outcome of this plan is that when Issachar becomes a priest, he teaches Zebulun, and it is then when Issachar jumps from the boat because he has become Judah, Peter jumped from the boat in a graduation that when he hit the water, he became a Jew who would feed the people, and a Jew symbolizes a Passover lamb where you eat of his flesh. Peter had jumped from that boat in a graduation that he jumped in the name of Judah, and this is the reason Christ had to tell him 3 times,'' Then FEED MY PEOPLE,'' Jesus was asking in Issachar, in Zebulun, and in Judah, but as Peter walked from that place, he was walking in Gad because he had just entered the third level of a walk. He walks as Gad in strength and in strength, he overcomes a troop...Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.

Peter has become strong and given strength, and he shall overcome at the last, and as he began to see and know the truth, his words are words of the true bread of teaching as speaking in the name of Asher, OUT OF HIS MOUTH WILL PROCEED ROYAL DANTIES.

20Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.

But the day Peter graduated from Asher, he became as Naphtali, a hind set loose that gives good words, and now he is standing in the west under the blessings of Joseph.

Old 07-01-2018, 05:34 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
[quote=MysticPhD;52365669]
Quote:
What exactly does this Satan you believe in get out of all his efforts to tempt us into perdition? What is Satan's payoff?[/QUOTE]

Wins what??? Eternal torment? Annihilation?
Wouldn't they payout be the evolution of the person being tested?

My problem: learned black and white thinking patterns as a child. taught to dehumanize others.

Test: keep throwing situations at me that make it easy for me to do that because the situations are emotionally charged it's familiar. I don't know how God feels about me dehumanizing someone else but it's a core value of mine I do not want to violate. If I do so I might feel a bit better in the moment but I'll end up hating myself for becoming what I despise.

I see it as I keep getting my butt kicked by the same old weakness and until I conquer it it's going to keep cropping up and when it does it leads to anger. Anger inside myself is fire to me and I'll do anything to put it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity