Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 08:53 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,170,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
You, as well as the Christians you disdain, have both missed the point of divine judgment entirely.....completely....absolutely.

Here is another quote for the reader to meditate upon today.........

IF GOD DOESN'T JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
- Shanghai curse circa 1933

The United States of America is guilty of sins against God and humanity, which are far too numerous to list here. For the sake of instruction of the reader and in the interest of their possible repentance I'll list a few;

Global aggression against nations and races that are innocent of indirect or direct attack against us.

Global financial and political hegemony to increase the wealth and influence of corporate interests.

Here are a few more quotes for your day......

"Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as His divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with justice and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, 'You are too arrogant. If you don't change your ways I will rise up and break the back bone of your power.'"
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (circa 1967)

Murder of approximately sixty million innocent unborn human lives.

The United States is the greatest manufacturer and supplier of all types of military arms on earth.
(1)

How about this quote from 1966.....

"The US government is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today."
- MLK (1966)

The United States has actively and legally and culturally turned its back upon God - denied His laws and rejected His merciful guidance.

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death."
- Rev. Marting Luther King, Jr. (date unknown)

America is no longer approaching spiritual death. We are there. Morality and civility have left us and there is nothing left for us except empty platitudes and ethics devoid of meaning. Licentiousness rules our churches and violence inhabits our streets. We are a lost nation and a cursed people.

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."
- Maryilyn Monroe

Since November 22, 1963, the United States has been ruled not by law but by the fascist elitists of the Deep State (2). Since October 26, 2001 Constitutional guarantees of liberty for American citizens have been stripped of their legal authority. Thus the government of the United States is now a criminal operation as defined by its own laws and past traditions. The laws of God and man do not apply to the present government or its people.

Christians as well as non-Christians seem to think God is either a toothless dragon, a fiction of childhood, or a helpless pitiful icon displayed as a baby in an animal's feeding trough (manger) or a dead man on a stick. Neither is true and both opinions are as far from reality as heaven is from hell.

God is angry with America and is about to judge the nation. When that happens the totality of the event will be irreversible. There will be no coming back from it and there will be no remedy for its effect. Nothing will be the same again.

Christians are of the attitude that they will somehow escape from judgment. They will not. No Christian community in history EVER escaped from the horrors of history. In the mid-19the century, Christians on both sides of Civil War prayed to God - refusing to acknowledge that divine judgment in the form of war had visited them for the sin of slavery. Christians on both sides died anyway. Christians on both sides of the conflict lost blood and treasure.

When judgment comes it changes everything and Christians suffer too.

As will YOU dear reader.

To answer your question I AM living 100% righteously.
Do you know what that means or is it just a phrase you throw around as though it were a common joke? The joke is on you because it doesn't matter how hard you, or some licentious Christian, believes they are separate from divine judgment. It will come anyway.

The time to repent and make peace with God is NOW. There is little time left and in the time you've taken to read this judgment has come a little closer.

Watch and learn. When it comes an appeal will be made to God, but He will not hear it.

Final quotes of the day.....

Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.
Mic 3:4

Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them: so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? And I will surly hide my face in that day for all the evils, which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.
Deuteronomy 31:17-18

God no longer blesses America. Look at the news. Do you see blessings or curses? Do you see hope or warnings of greater pain to come? Deny these things? Are you blind? If you don't believe me, believe the things happening around us.....

REPENT.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(1)
A quote of the top five nations that sell arms to other nations as well as rebel groups and warlords are;

The United States of America
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
France
Russia
China

These five nations are also the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council. This is hypocrisy on a scale vastly greater than any religion currently on the planet or in all of recorded history. The politics of hypocrisy are justified by mega profits and the blood of innocent victims.

(2) Quoted described and identified by C. Wright Mills in his book THE POWER ELITE and by Mike Lofgren in his book THE DEEP STATE. Both books have appeared on the New York Times' best seller list and have been accepted by world leaders and scholars as legitimate reflections upon American culture as it exists at the present time.
Wow, the doomsday force is strong with this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2018, 09:12 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Those then will have a better shot at life everlasting. For 1000 years there will be no satan influences, all will be made back to perfection by then as well. Satan get loosed for a little while-some follow him still. If 1/3 of the angels fell to his deceptions, mortals are much easier.
God knows exactly what he is doing. Mortals fall way short of that thinking ability.
Quote:
God knows exactly what is going on--Mortals aren't very bright and satan has had 99% mislead throughout most of history.
God does not know the exact future--He knows 100% what his will is going to accomplish in the future, and from the patterns seen in mortal hearts-- knows Few will find the way.
Quote:
The devils lie to Eve caused a domino Effect when it mislead Eve to eat of the tree forbidden to eat from. In Peter it says a day is as a thousand years to God--there is time. 2Peter 3:8)----The bible has only promised the little flock to heaven( Luke 12:32)These are the bride of Christ-the anointed=144,000 are bought from the earth(Rev 14:3)- these will sit on thrones alongside Jesus helping separate the sheep from the goats and judgement. They will even judge fallen angels.

Jesus gave this promise to the rest--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth.--- the psalmist knew that truth as well-Psalm 37:9-11,29
I hope you won't be too disappointed when you realize the error of your ways.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:22 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Nah, he don't care. He'll just parrot something else they teach him at his local kingdom hall. Hopefully, it's just a step backward before the forward one comes. I at one time or another believed in crazier stuff myself.

Old 07-10-2018, 01:56 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,203,753 times
Quote:

Old 07-10-2018, 02:37 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:

I showed the facts taught in the bible.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:04 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Nah, he don't care. He'll just parrot something else they teach him at his local kingdom hall. Hopefully, it's just a step backward before the forward one comes. I at one time or another believed in crazier stuff myself.
I studied all sides very carefully. Read the bible a few x, attended trinity based religions in the past. Learned about Mormons, Jewish, Muslim, Etc,Etc--I studied Jesus very carefully--His teachings back the JW teachers--0 doubt. He said the true followers would be hated-- by those who must fit in with the world.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:52 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,203,753 times
I spy a PLANK in someone's EYE...

Old 07-12-2018, 06:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
I studied all sides very carefully. Read the bible a few x, attended trinity based religions in the past. Learned about Mormons, Jewish, Muslim, Etc,Etc--I studied Jesus very carefully--His teachings back the JW teachers--0 doubt. He said the true followers would be hated-- by those who must fit in with the world.
YES and how many religious people are truly hated today? Around here, religious people are very well respected and liked, even by the secular community, that speaks volumes imo.

The only ones that are really hated and despised would be those like Westboro Baptist.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:15 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Quote:
I showed the facts taught in the bible.
What you have given is derived from the thoughts and imaginations of men.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,707,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
YES and how many religious people are truly hated today? Around here, religious people are very well respected and liked, even by the secular community, that speaks volumes imo.

The only ones that are really hated and despised would be those like Westboro Baptist.
If one wants to see how a community or nation views Christians vs. atheists, put them in a political campaign against one another. I guarantee that the atheist, whether or not he/she is highly ethical and shuns immorality, will always be soundly trounced by a dividing, lying, misogynistic, adulterous Christian who can say TWO Corinthians and then blame someone else for his mistake---as long as he says, "Sure, I'm a Christian," while never darkening the door of a church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity