Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 02:29 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times

Advertisements

We all need a reality check.-- There is one truth. All these different posts, all containing different supposed truth'. Something wrong in that picture. EVERY Christian religion claims to be lead by Holy spirit. Then why all the confusion? Satan ruling this system as Jesus teaches he does is why.
I ask many in here to listen to Jesus, but they refuse. Most don't like what he taught. He taught both sides--teachings of life everlasting, or the other side-Destruction is what Jesus taught. Same in the OT- the true living God set before all-LIFE or DEATH both will be everlasting.( Deut 30:19)
Those who love Jesus, learn and apply everythinghe taught.
I just got kicked out of a trinity based sight-10preachers and 1messianic Jew were the moderators. I posted 6 teachings from Jesus. I was booted out forever. Think about that.
Lifeeverlasting is on the line, it holds more value than all the wealth on earth combined. Itsworth Effort.
All are convinced they have the truth. But the teachings of Jesus must be up against those teachings and be in harmony.( 1Cor 1:10)

At one of the rarist events ever--God spoke from heaven at Jesus baptism and stated--This is my son, the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
God had 1 single religion-one truth in the OT--its the same today. There are 34,000 to choose from.
Have you made the right choice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 03:36 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
We all need a reality check.-- There is one truth. All these different posts, all containing different supposed truth'. Something wrong in that picture. EVERY Christian religion claims to be lead by Holy spirit. Then why all the confusion? Satan ruling this system as Jesus teaches he does is why.
I ask many in here to listen to Jesus, but they refuse. Most don't like what he taught. He taught both sides--teachings of life everlasting, or the other side-Destruction is what Jesus taught. Same in the OT- the true living God set before all-LIFE or DEATH both will be everlasting.( Deut 30:19)
Those who love Jesus, learn and apply everythinghe taught.
I just got kicked out of a trinity based sight-10preachers and 1messianic Jew were the moderators. I posted 6 teachings from Jesus. I was booted out forever. Think about that.
Lifeeverlasting is on the line, it holds more value than all the wealth on earth combined. Itsworth Effort.
All are convinced they have the truth. But the teachings of Jesus must be up against those teachings and be in harmony.( 1Cor 1:10)

At one of the rarist events ever--God spoke from heaven at Jesus baptism and stated--This is my son, the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
God had 1 single religion-one truth in the OT--its the same today. There are 34,000 to choose from.
Have you made the right choice?
How many of those churches will tell you the character of tht Spirit as taught by Jesus and the apostles? How can they know they are so led?

Old 07-10-2018, 05:44 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
How many of those churches will tell you the character of tht Spirit as taught by Jesus and the apostles? How can they know they are so led?

They are nopart of the world

Old 07-10-2018, 05:47 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times
Quote:
They are nopart of the world
And you BUY that?

Old 07-10-2018, 06:38 PM

2,167 posts, read 3,135,408 times
Love everybody. Spread Christ’s word. Don’t judge anyone. (That’s not up to us.)

Let God sort us out in the end.

That’s what my Church teaches.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:02 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,024,985 times
Many Christians have not been developed in the faith of Jesus Christ and some have been developed specific ways though their gifts of Holy Spirit and not in other ways ... Then there are some who oppose Jesus Christ which is demonic , as that is one thing the demons do , still believer can have Holy Spirit and have demons also , were they need to seek deliverance

Old 07-11-2018, 06:24 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
hljc---A believer can have the Holy Spirit and have demons also.
?

Anyone else want to comment on that?

Old 07-11-2018, 06:57 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
hljc---A believer can have the Holy Spirit and have demons also.
?

Anyone else want to comment on that?
Sure. I'll take a stab at that.

Your mother ***** **** ** ****
Attached Thumbnails
Have you ever read many different posters?-lindablair.jpg  

Old 07-11-2018, 07:04 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,386 times
Quote:
I just got kicked out of a trinity based sight-10preachers and 1messianic Jew were the moderators. I posted 6 teachings from Jesus. I was booted out forever.
remember, the fake ministers in Jesus time REFUSE to believe that Jesus was the Son of the God of Israel. even when he performed miracles ,they tried to say it was the work of the devil. we're in the last days, MANY today just as since the world became filled with humans, will NOT want the truth. some are too arrogant to even except scriptural proves. they are set in mind when it comes to believing as the norm. satan "blinds the minds of the unbelievers",(2Cor. 4:4). sadly the MANY who claim to believe are also blinded by satan. what did Jesus say... if they hated him, they will hate you ,(his true followers) ,(John 15:18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you). you're doing something right, so keep your head up! peace

Old 07-11-2018, 07:42 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
And you BUY that?
action speaks louder than words! Jesus when was praying to his FATHER, he asked this of him ,(John 17:16-18 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world). Jehovah God's words says this at (James 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God). though I can understand why you didn't believe what he was saying. because MANY "Christians" live pretty much as the non Christians do. fornicating ,homosexuality, getting drunk, adultery, etc. not to mention joining in the celebrations of the world.

see, we might THINK as a "Christian" it's ok to do certain things, even if the non Christians are doing it. just because it seems harmless. but it can cause us to reap the same faith as those who REFUSE TO FOLLOW Jesus steps ,(1Peter 2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps). which is destruction ,(Pro. 16:25 There is a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death). there are people throughout the world who's truly trying to follow in Jesus steps. they refuse to take any part today, just as in the days of old, of satan wicked system. and they are aware of satan MANY tricks ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices), when it comes to getting humans to actually follow his lead.

so I do "buy that", because I know it to be true! if one read the bible, it shows of MANY who refuse to take part in anything that went against their God Jehovah. examples... Daniel who refuse to stop praying to his God, even if it meant his live, the kings orders! ,(Dan. 6:5-11). and the 3 Hebrews who refuse to bow at the kings request to a golden statue ,(Dan. 3:1-16). by the way, one of the 3 Hebrew boys was Daniel. the same one who later was thrown into the Lion's den. so twice we seen he refuse to be part of satan's world. peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity