Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 01:36 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,164,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Read it in context without your silly green suckers and childish behavior.

People do not like others lying about them or twisting their words, so I would imagine on a construction site, he would get more than a broken nose. And if I was there, I would have to save him from a can of whoop-ass and his own destruction. They would put him in an outhouse or porta-john and turned it over on its door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I have worked construction, and been in the military, and made some good friends. No one assaulted me. I guess they are not as easily offended as your kind.

You are the 3rd person bringing up violence recently. Perhaps it would be best to keep your fantasies to yourself. You know, the same way you hide the "real Jerwade" in real life, where you do not share your views with real people.
Quote:
I researched your posts back to 2010, your attitude and demeanor of lying and twisting what people say hasn't changed. Numerous people, other than those of today have told you this, even Cyber Munchkin, so you can drop the charade and pretense of being holier than thou. And I never said that I was a pacifist, if anything the military taught me to stand-up for that which is right (de oppresso liber). Your rant about firing people in the work force is merely your own fantasy or that of a superiority complex, possibly a derivative of narcissism where weak minds need to exalt themselves.
Quote:
I used the quote button, so people can see your post word for word. It is still there for all to see. You need to learn to own your words, so you won't have to lie in process of trying to reverse them.

Keep your violent fantasies to yourself

Then you put have picked up the bias and spirit of condemnation from someplace else.
I used the quote button, too. LMAO ...take your childish behavior down the road.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 06:45 PM

76,873 posts, read 47,170,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
your actions and your life prove differently.. you are very afraid..
Sure seems that way.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,755,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
Until recently,I have always thought that Christianity is a Religion. In fact even in a dictionary, it says so. But much to my surprise, the Evangelists nowadays insist Christianity is not a religion at all. Why this recent change in nomenclature? And at what point did it change? After all, Christianity has been seen as a Religion for so many centuries. So why the sudden change?
where did you hear this.
A pastor, friend, bible study.

What congregation to you attend.

This doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard taught.

Its difficult to just accept what you are claiming on merit alone.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,164,395 times
Quote:
Most of those that are militant are nothing more than extreme fundamentalists.
Quote:
it appears it is only in a few of your nightmares.. that you that are afraid of all those little old ladies who make people fat at potlucks. and don't want children molested and drugs on our streets and are willing to pray about and ask Our God to do something about it and won't relent until he does something about it.. . in the Process of fixing that he has to deal with lots of others kinds of idiots and fools.. so we wait to give them a chance to repent..
But still little old ladies keep crying to stop the abuse, and used , help the weak and the meek , to stop perversions which trap little kids...and for evil to end.. one day we will be answered and you will get your answers too.
Quote:
I do not have nightmares, neither do I fear anything on this planet. But I am waiting to see if the whole of humanity will get their heads out of their ...the sand and come together for the well-being of everyone, instead of the rich and famous or the overzealous people within various religions.
Quote:
your actions and your life prove differently.. you are very afraid..
Quote:
How much do you know about my life? That's right, you know absolutely nothing.
But from your own words, herein - I would say that you need ...professional help.
Quote:
Sure seems that way.
Yes, it does. But I am not sure you can help her, as you have your own issues to deal with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity