Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 02:55 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
No, it is not a proven fact that advanced ET's have visited earth,
and Jesus doesn't fly around in UFO's.
Exsqueezeme? Prove anything you just said.
Jesus can do anything he well pleases!

And dumb ETs do not come here!
I believe it is time to make this a more serious conversation!

( lol)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2018, 03:58 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,440,532 times
Quote:
No, it is not a proven fact that advanced ET's have visited earth, and Jesus doesn't fly around in UFO's.

No proof of Earthly aliens

More than half of Americans (54 percent) believe intelligent life capable of communication exists among the stars, according to a 2015 survey by marketing research firm YouGov. Plenty of money and big minds have been put to the task of finding signs of E.T., with an entire institute called SETI devoted to just that.

"He's not the only Silicon Valley type, entrepreneur in the tech industry, that thinks we're being visited," Shostak said.

Even so, the solid evidence of these visitors is nonexistent. [Bolding mine]

Read more: https://www.livescience.com/59331-al...elow-says.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Exsqueezeme? Prove anything you just said.
Jesus can do anything he well pleases!

And dumb ETs do not come here!
I believe it is time to make this a more serious conversation!

( lol)
Prove that Jesus doesn't fly around in UFO's? Perhaps you should try being serious for a change.

As God, Jesus is omnipresent. In his humanity, according to the Bible, Jesus is currently seated at the right hand of the Father awaiting the moment of His return to this earth.
Romans 8:34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.

Ephesians 1:20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,

Colossians 3:1 Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
So no. Jesus is not flying around in UFO's and wouldn't have any need to do so.

Old 08-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you should try being serious for a change.
Why?

Old 08-11-2018, 05:05 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
...I believe it is time to make this a more serious conversation!

( lol)
Quote:
... Perhaps you should try being serious for a change.

I vote no.

Old 08-11-2018, 05:51 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
Why?
You shouldn't Miss H . Never be serious about anything than being committed to love, joy and peace. You knw this ayway.

Old 08-11-2018, 06:22 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Anyway, if aliens ever do come from outer space, they would see us walking our dog and picking up it's poop, and they would know which one was more intelligent

Old 08-11-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Anyway, if aliens ever do come from outer space, they would see us walking our dog and picking up it's poop, and they would know which one was more intelligent
OMG, you are SO right! What a great example! LOL...

Btw, I 100%, like it was yesterday, saw a UFO...so close it was just above the tree tops, silent!
Scared the xxxx outta me...if Jesus was onboard he would never scare me like that....
I just know that in my heart. (No, I can't prove it...I can't prove anything I ever say....ever!!!)

Old 08-11-2018, 08:42 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
OMG, you are SO right! What a great example! LOL...

Btw, I 100%, like it was yesterday, saw a UFO...so close it was just above the tree tops, silent!
Scared the xxxx outta me...if Jesus was onboard he would never scare me like that....
I just know that in my heart. (No, I can't prove it...I can't prove anything I ever say....ever!!!)
I have had 4 dreams I believed were from God, one of them was an alien attack I can see like a memory. I was watching as alien ships popping up in the sky raining down bombs. I was standing in an attic of a house where it had one of those little windows on the roof for the attic, I was looking at a water tower when all these ships came down with explosions that lit of the night sky, and when I looked toward the water tower, A huge elephant the size of a ship came around that water tower and I instantly knew that the elephant was filled with water, and I knew he was headed through the tiny window of that attic, and then as I watched him grin at me, I grinned and I wondered how such a big thing was going to get in through that little window on the second floor of that house.....

It never meant that aliens would attack, it meant a battle between heaven and Earth in me, but it was a cool dream, a cool thing to see in a movie.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-11-2018 at 09:35 PM..

Old 08-12-2018, 04:10 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
No, it is not a proven fact that advanced ET's have visited earth, and Jesus doesn't fly around in UFO's.

No proof of Earthly aliens

More than half of Americans (54 percent) believe intelligent life capable of communication exists among the stars, according to a 2015 survey by marketing research firm YouGov. Plenty of money and big minds have been put to the task of finding signs of E.T., with an entire institute called SETI devoted to just that.

"He's not the only Silicon Valley type, entrepreneur in the tech industry, that thinks we're being visited," Shostak said.

Even so, the solid evidence of these visitors is nonexistent. [Bolding mine]

Read more: https://www.livescience.com/59331-al...elow-says.html
It's not any worse than that of believing in fallen angels who mated with human women?

Old 08-12-2018, 04:31 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
I love creative thinking.

The UFO Exists in us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzz8Yfr0nWI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity