Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 06:32 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times

Advertisements

See? I have more to say...Humans as a whole do not quite understand
the dynamic relationship we have with Spirit or spirit, if you want;
nor the incredible connection and dynamic of mind and matter....emotions and matter...
thought and words with matter.

That's why you have pastors singing out, "Say it and claim it!"
And an unbeliever is scratching his head or mocking him.
The pastor gets it. You might not like his style of shouting on TV while the church is up
on their feet waving arms high....but, he still gets it and is excited!
That emotion of excitement and expectation is part of what makes something happen!
There is power there.

Ask for something in a boring, half interested way...and watch it never come about.
Now, Christians will not like this, but the thing is, 'lemme tellya'...
The Sun shines impartially on the criminal and the saint.
A rich man that never goes to church can use the same force of emotion and hope and conviction
to get what he wants, also...TRANSPONDER, or thrillobyte!
That is the wonderful way this Creation was set up!

(Just don't go asking ,"Let me not get caught robbing this bank...", haha, that is a caveat to all this.)

See, this is why I say: it takes more than a mustard seed of faith...understanding is
a big part of the Formula....as is belief and power and steadfastness of conviction
to really make something happen...according to the Lord's Will, which is always for the good.
(...Before you go off saying God doesn't listen, prayers are useless and never heard....I prayed and nothing ever happened...)

Have a great day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 10:33 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
See? I have more to say...Humans as a whole do not quite understand
the dynamic relationship we have with Spirit or spirit, if you want;
nor the incredible connection and dynamic of mind and matter....emotions and matter...
thought and words with matter.

That's why you have pastors singing out, "Say it and claim it!"
And an unbeliever is scratching his head or mocking him.
The pastor gets it. You might not like his style of shouting on TV while the church is up
on their feet waving arms high....but, he still gets it and is excited!
That emotion of excitement and expectation is part of what makes something happen!
There is power there.

Ask for something in a boring, half interested way...and watch it never come about.
Now, Christians will not like this, but the thing is, 'lemme tellya'...
The Sun shines impartially on the criminal and the saint.
A rich man that never goes to church can use the same force of emotion and hope and conviction
to get what he wants, also...TRANSPONDER, or thrillobyte!
That is the wonderful way this Creation was set up!

(Just don't go asking ,"Let me not get caught robbing this bank...", haha, that is a caveat to all this.)

See, this is why I say: it takes more than a mustard seed of faith...understanding is
a big part of the Formula....as is belief and power and steadfastness of conviction
to really make something happen...according to the Lord's Will, which is always for the good.
(...Before you go off saying God doesn't listen, prayers are useless and never heard....I prayed and nothing ever happened...)

Have a great day.
A great day?
Thank You.

Yes,
For those who see the lily and wonder about who created such a pleasant gift will very likely notice a fragrance of wisdom.

Last edited by pinacled; 09-01-2018 at 11:06 AM..

Old 09-01-2018, 12:38 PM

If someone says Yeshua laid down his life on the full moon of pesach.
Amen' Amen
There is something quite valuable in the Seder for what is important.
Just as Rbb1 so kindly reminded me of.
Healing is the children's bread.

As for Fullfillmemt of Torah, ignore the oral traditions that call Yeshua cursed.
They will have their reward shortly.

So,
Would anyone mind reading the instructions handed down to Moshe from the Lord.
Please read from
Vayikra 23;18
Present with this bread seven male lambs, each a year old and without defect, one young bull and two rams. They will be a burnt offering to the Lord, together with their grain offerings and drink offerings—a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord."

And what an aroma a lily gives.
Sometimes its not so much about what is said' but what isn't.
What I am trying to communicate is that no child of the Lord visited the tomb before the 7 days were observed.
A traditional gift of the pure in heart that have eyes to see.
Or as I once shared with a friend. Having a menorah in both eyes.

A gift for those leaning on the Lord in the spirit of knowledge and understanding.
Blessings Always.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:43 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
pinacled ..can you please start your own thread on the topic of your choice...in other words not using this topic to post what it is you are saying ...which I personally do not understand.
Thank you.

Peace to you

Old 09-01-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
pinacled ..can you please start your own thread on the topic of your choice...in other words not using this topic to post what it is you are saying ...which I personally do not understand.
Thank you.

Peace to you
Faith sis.
You were speaking of Faith.

Would you remind me how many days a dove knows to fly to find an olive branch. Or would you rather ignore the skylight noach was so kindly instructed to build.
Something R. Shared about prayer is very relevant to the fourth day and the middle of the week.
Do you recall what ole shaul taught.

It ok if you don't.
Others do, and their prayers are unceasing.
They have seen the pure skylight where a pair of doves reside. And have also felt the color of their wings.

What is coming will comfort the few and be absolute in ensuring righteous judgement.
And there is No Prayer that will save those who accepted the mark of the lawless one.

Do You Understand?

Old 09-01-2018, 02:23 PM

Faith..

Would you be so kind as to remind everyone the offering the Lord gives to the Poor miss h.

I apologize for lacking in gentleness.

Forgive me please.

It is not my intention to be anything other than what the Lord intends.

If you like I will go away.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
pinacled ...can you please start your own thread on the topic of your choice ...in other words not using this topic to post what it is you are saying ...which I personally do not understand.

Thank you.

Peace to you
There are not many herein who can understand Pinacled, even if his intent is harmless.

Old 09-01-2018, 03:38 PM

23,157 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Of course they do and I'm sure it's all good... unfortunately, you must be completely out of any mustard seeds on those days.
The first seed is sown in barley, the second seed is sifted and worked, and then the mustard seed becomes a tree, unlike the first two harvests, it is the last seed of spirit waiting for the rain of Tabernacles to fall on it as the rain falls for the conclusion of the barley harvest. Whereas the first two harvest were of grains, the final harvest is the oil and the wine from trees and vines that turn into trees, and trees are celebrated and brought into the temple like the congregation carrying priests upon their shoulders and it brings a windstorm at their waving.

After you sow your seed in barley, and after you have been sifted in the wheat, you are then planted as a tree and everyone around you comes to you to learn, they build their nests in your branches and the fruit of the tree is for the healing of the nations to sustain many people as priests. The seed of spirit that doesn't receive the rain is likened to a worm that never dies because if the seed of spirit does not receive the rain, it can never die and bear fruit.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The first seed is sown in barley, the second seed is sifted and worked, and then the mustard seed becomes a tree, unlike the first two harvests, it is the last seed of spirit waiting for the rain of Tabernacles to fall on it as the rain falls for the conclusion of the barley harvest. Whereas the first two harvest were of grains, the final harvest is the oil and the wine from trees and vines that turn into trees, and trees are celebrated and brought into the temple like the congregation carrying priests upon their shoulders and it brings a windstorm at their waving.

After you sow your seed in barley, and after you have been sifted in the wheat, you are then planted as a tree and everyone around you comes to you to learn, they build their nests in your branches and the fruit of the tree is for the healing of the nations to sustain many people as priests. The seed of spirit that doesn't receive the rain is likened to a worm that never dies because if the seed of spirit does not receive the rain, it can never die and bear fruit.
Now that was comforting Han.
Thank you.

I know I lack in gentleness when my concern for others out weighs selfishness.
I've been told its a fatal flaw. I didn't listen to that woman ever. Espicially after she cursed an innocent child.

What everyone should bring this yr is two rams one bull and don't worry so much about the seven lambs. They were already handed to the children as seven stars.

Two near a new moon. Now that sounds more like what ole shaul was talking about. Look forward to the full moon of sukkot an bring a bull.

Why a bull ole friend.
What would a bull have to do with considering a covenant.
Perhaps something avraham was shown is relevant to Faith?

But what do I know.

Last edited by pinacled; 09-01-2018 at 04:48 PM..

Old 09-01-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

The Wind Tree Song.

With a breath of Light upon the song of night the skylight waters nourish all who visit the Wind tree.
The birds bathe and sing of each stream found amongst the basins of its roots.
Giving thanks to every droplet of dew and alarm of the power carried upon its waters.
With each birds song the tree gives a flower and fruition of color upon the leaves of a bow.
And their is no song of light a bird could give for this.
Only Within the stillness of each birds heart a flower blossomes to clothe according to their song and nest.
Some keep the heights of dawn as a place of rest and became clothed with majestic hues of the promised wind coursing forth a striking blue.
Some keep a height closer to the night where a fire of light peirces the boundary of the waters With a redeeming assurance of an honor of promised peace arrayed in hues of red.
Many kept near to the base of the tree and are meekly arrayed with all manner of Song.

Then their is a bird that sought TRANQUILITY to nest well above the rest. Upon a branch of frozen heights that very few have ventured.
Though if they were to ask a friend and others of this place. Perhaps they will be told they might find kairoki within. An elemental gift of the song whose heart drew near to listen for what is offered in the wind tree song.
With comforting clarity one such bird was clothed above many with the promise of rain. There is no color in such a cloud as this.
A pure white, like snow is the feather of flight this solem bird saught.
But that is another story.

A song of season with distance of time measured with a breadth of color And height of nest.
Few seek such.
And fewer find such.

Blessings Always
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity