Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 09:08 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times

Advertisements

This idea of having JUST the faith of a mustard seed is baloney.

Now, I would like to talk here with people out in the field... real people, dealing with real life
situations, and your faith and their faith.
WHEN have you ever found that their mustard seed of faith has healed them?

Because what I have found is that it takes every ounce of your colossal faith do heal anyone.
YES! We are just like a water hose and the Holy Spirit runs through us...but, guess what ...
to be a conduit takes a lot!
And not a mustard seed of faith.

Now, Jesus...because of his clear connection and knowledge...HE could say that.

It takes SO much to heal people or to manifest anything from the spirit world to the physical.

If you are going to come here thinking in some intellectual way ...or quoting scripture ...
forget about it..you are out of your league.

Post if you know what I mean...in healing people personally...in reality...not some scriptural reciting of words.

Can you commiserate with me? Let others read what it's like...those that really put themselves out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 09:15 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
I’m getting a bit of anger here I know a bit about hard times and self doubt
Faith to know that the ugly scenario standing in front of me that ends in me being dead is not Gods plan for me and there is an unseen good plan for me that nobody but me and God are seeing and acting upon -been there done that
That is faith
And it got me from being fresh off the boat with 2 suit cases and $150 to where I am now which is pretty good
Had I just been white and lucky I would have perished long ago
I have seen those smarter bigger and stronger than me go down and never get up
Please do not be quick to throw faith in God in the trash can

Old 08-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Continued: Because I will tell you ...you can NOT think you are going to heal
someone thinking about God for 5-60 minutes in a day.
You have to be focused on God and the Holy Spirit 24/7.

THEN, you have to talk to the person and find out what on earth they are thinking, and believing!
I get cold calls and I have to go to PAGAN'S homes that want a healing from cancer!

And you guys here talk about tabernacles and ...I dunno what else...I'm thinkin'...
it might be time to talk about rubber on the pavement!

Old 08-30-2018, 09:25 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
This idea of having JUST the faith of a mustard seed is baloney.

Now, I would like to talk here with people out in the field... real people, dealing with real life
situations, and your faith and their faith.
WHEN have you ever found that their mustard seed of faith has healed them.

Because what I have found is that it takes every ounce of your colossal faith do heal anyone.
YES! We are just like a water hose and the Holy Spirit runs through us...but, guess what ...
to be a conduit takes a lot!
And not a mustard seed of faith.

Now, Jesus...because of his clear connection and knowledge...HE could say that.

It takes SO much to heal people or to manifest anything from the spirit world to the physical.

If you are going to come here thinking in some intellectual way ...or quoting scripture ...
forget about it..you are out of your league.

Post if you know what I mean...in healing people personally...in reality...not some scriptural reciting of words.

Can you commiserate with me? Let others read what it's like...to really put yourself out there.
The mustard seed reminds me of a special moment in season.
For instance,
I love playing football(soccer and have done so with strangers on fields regardless if I knew their language or speech. When we were playing, the common language was clear. And everyone crowded the feild that season. Probably because of the world cup.

What caught my attention one particular day was that tiny little seeds were distributed over the field on a particular day I visited and everyone had not shown up to play that day. Nothing out of ordinary as far as I was concerned.
What I especially noticed was how the ground had been ground into a find dust like powder by all the cleats. And the seeds so uniformly placed and seemingly coming from no where.

So,
Curiosity lead me to ask one of the park rangers when they spread the seed. To my surprise he honestly answered, "we didn't"
After scratching my head I wondered where did all those seeds come from?, And what are they.?

No sooner did I entertain the thought I watched as summer storm began to form. It rained so hard for a few days that no one would of gone to the field to play soccer.
What surprised me the most was that the entire field was the most beautiful green the next time I visited.
Till this day I still wonder about who those seeds got there, and the perfect timing of rain.

Blessings Always

Last edited by pinacled; 08-30-2018 at 09:44 PM..

Old 08-30-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Please do not be quick to throw faith in God in the trash can
What on earth are you talking about?
I am talking about colossal faith in God...trash can? Did you read anything of what I said?

I'm glad your faith got you out of hard times...sweet.

I'm talking about a something bigger here than faith turning your life around...you could start
a thread on that alone...you will get many uplifting wonderful responses.
It's very sweet ... praise God.

I'm talking to certain people out there in the trenches with the guts to pray for people to walk when called to...while surrounded but unbelievers in the hallway...wanting, expecting you to fail...
"a mustard seed of faith"....are you kidding?
It takes everything in you.

Again, yes, Jesus could say that.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Till this day I still wonder about how
those seeds got there, and the perfect timing of rain.
Blessings Always
Aw, geeze, , could ya be much cuter? LOL...blessya, ya little cute thing.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:58 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Aw, geeze, , could ya be much cuter? LOL...blessya, ya little cute thing.
I don't know if still qualify for cute after the mess old age has on a person.
But I still get the occasional glance from women that reminds me I'm decent looking.
But I always get the feeling they see more than the surface and I shy away.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:01 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
I stop having colds three years ago were I take daily supplement NAC, and pray regular to be free of the devil and his hoards through the authority of the believers prayers , were God regularly removes demons and powers of darkness and fallen angels out of my area of the spirit , which brings the liberty in the spirit .......... Ailments like cancer believers must remove the strong man , which the fallen angels or wickedness of the high places who hold the curses of cancer and other ailment , then pray that Jesus heal the effects of abuse in the body of ailments ........ See all these prayers come to all who get baptized in the Holy Spirit first , were all power comes ....... Then in faith the key to remember is that God gives his followers a FREE gift of faith which means the doubt of demons with man is overcome to believers who are over come by the world and cannot find God with faith that they think that they have , this free gift of faith is were doubting followers can step up and find answers from God in hard times , but you have to pray for the promise of God free gift of faith , plus followers need to wait of the Lord ......

Old 08-31-2018, 04:52 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I don't know if still qualify for cute after the mess old age has on a person.
But I still get the occasional glance from women that reminds me I'm decent looking.
But I always get the feeling they see more than the surface and I shy away.
Of course they do and I'm sure it's all good... unfortunately, you must be completely out of any mustard seeds on those days.

Old 08-31-2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
.... Ailments like cancer believers must remove the strong man , which the fallen angels or wickedness of the high places who hold the curses of cancer and other ailment , then pray that Jesus heal the effects of abuse in the body of ailments ..
Thanks for your input..I know this thread is not for everybody!

I have never heard 'the strong man'...is that 'the devil' you mean?
Thanks
Ha, tho, I do think you are giving it/him too much credit.
Seems you might agree it takes a bit more than a mustard seed of faith for healing.

The big muscle comes from the Holy Spirit.
Altho, I get quite happily surprised sometimes ...like when suddenly
a hand on a shoulder and a simple silent, secret prayer from me to the Holy Spirit...
and, one example, next time I see a fella,65, (a month later!)...He is cleaned up, like a new man!...
all huggy and smiles!

To find out all his health problems (pretty serious ones, bringing him down) were
all gone either that night or the next morning, can't remember....AND, obviously, have stayed gone.
Yippee!

Oh my goodness, praise God.

Took more than a moment of a mustard seed of faith, is my point.
It takes faith so profoundly deep and rooted into the core of your being practiced every day
of your life to have things like that occur.
(Unless your Jesus, I mean...he wasn't lying when he said that exactly...)
I think of Peter on the steps...in Acts somewhere...up and just healing...or him walking on water...
he had enormous faith...I believe that was why he was so special to Jesus....he was a rock.
And that is what you need in you; a rock of faith that is SO solidly inside you, that it isn't even faith anymore, you know!

That's where the rubber hits the pavement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity