Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 06:18 PM

1,183 posts, read 536,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
As many of us has seen that the situation of world has change by more extremely weather, volcano interrupts in many places. This all may indicate the coming of new time, and judgement of this present world.

Repent peoples of America, turn to God and Lord Jesus. This world is not worth to go down with it. If you love this world there is no room in you for the love of God.

No more incontinence act, but instead holiness of holy.

Separate yourself from this world.

16. redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17. Wherefore be ye not foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (Ephes. 5)

The time is evil and full of all kind of ungodly incontinence , but do not be like this time, be holy. Take a good example from those apostles, because truly they are our examples of decent servants of God and our Lord Jesus. They are nothing like this world and nether do we should be, if we recognize them as our brothers. Our true brothers they truly are in deed

May God bless everyone in the Lord Jesus Christ

Be holy my brother and sister, because God is holy.

Be holy
It is a sad day that you can’t tell a country to repent on a board that talks about Christian faith without getting flak.

I guess spririts are whispering in their ear that it is a bad thing to do. And perhaps they should kick around a few kittens, and buy stock in NIKE instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 06:46 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
It is a sad day that you can’t tell a country to repent on a board that talks about Christian faith without getting flak.

I guess spririts are whispering in their ear that it is a bad thing to do. And perhaps they should kick around a few kittens, and buy stock in NIKE instead.
Perhaps, you should take a look in the mirror, and ask that person to repent of his spirit of condemnation.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:27 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,120 times
Tick...tick...tick...tick... the clock never stops ticking.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:09 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
I have a feeling when Jesus returns, its not going to be a good day for America!!!

I also have a feeling WE are that nation the bible refers to as 'modern day Babylon', that nation who kings of the world seek to do business with, that nation made up of 'many different peoples', that nation where all kinds of immorality, corruption and sin are celebrated and even openly encouraged.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:10 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Utter nonsense.

If you do not love your neighbor, than the love of God is not within you.
Divine judgment upon the wicked is due because the wicked have denied God.

Recognizing divine judgment is due does not imply that one who warns of it is any the less loving. Quite the opposite is true. God has ordained the saints to give warning - to love their neighbor so as to encourage them to change their ways. The ministry of warning is called Ezekiel's commission.

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him for their watchman:
if, when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him: whereas if he had taken warning he should have delivered his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned, and the sword come, and take any person from among them; he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

- Eze 33:2-6

So thou, son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, and thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way; that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he turn not from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.

- Eze 33:7-9

When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die.
- Eze 33:13

America has long since passed the point where it could return to the days of honor and excellence among the community of nations. Today it is loathed and despised even by its allies. The wrath of God is coming and the anger of man will have its day.

No nation cannot continually wage war upon innocent nations and long endure. No nation can continually march upon the sovereignty of its neighbors without evoking murderous hatred in return. The days of pride in American accomplishments are over. The days of respect for America are done. FEAR reigns among our own citizens and among the family of nations toward us.

We have sown the wind and shall reap the whirlwind.

It is time to repent of our sins and pet wickedness and get right with God. Time is short. Time to do it is now.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 09-07-2018, 07:20 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post

Recognizing divine judgment is due does not imply that one who warns of it is any the less loving. Quite the opposite is true. God has ordained the saints to give warning - to love their neighbor so as to encourage them to change their ways. The ministry of warning is called Ezekiel's commission.

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him for their watchman:
if, when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him: whereas if he had taken warning he should have delivered his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned, and the sword come, and take any person from among them; he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

- Eze 33:2-6

So thou, son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, and thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way; that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he turn not from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.

- Eze 33:7-9

When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die.
- Eze 33:13

America has long since passed the point where it could return to the days of honor and excellence among the community of nations. Today it is loathed and despised even by its allies. The wrath of God is coming and the anger of man will have its day.

No nation cannot continually wage war upon innocent nations and long endure. No nation can continually march upon the sovereignty of its neighbors without evoking murderous hatred in return. The days of pride in American accomplishments are over. The days of respect for America are done. FEAR reigns among our own citizens and among the family of nations toward us.

We have sown the wind and shall reap the whirlwind.

It is time to repent of our sins and pet wickedness and get right with God. Time is short. Time to do it is now.

I totally agree, but a large part of the blame falls on we the people too, we have allowed this kind of thing to continue and get worse and worse, without taking any action to stop or even slow it down.

Besides the nations Constitution, which requires Americans to take action if tyranny ever gets a foothold, there is ones religious faith, that also has requirements, someone cannot just obey and comply solely because its the best thing for THEIR life, or quality of life (go along to get along, settling, compromising, etc).

I would argue, everytime we obey/ comply, pay our taxes, etc...we are essentially 'allowing' this horrible thing to continue and grow.

Old 09-07-2018, 08:54 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,364,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Repent America. The things that Jesus prophesied of are in the news daily. You're on borrowed time.
We need to repent on our stewardship of the planet. It's not so much America....look at some of the other countries. Look how Russia and China rape their environments. Smog in China, radioactive land in Russia, even Japan. The Russians would take 55 gallon drums of radioactive waste and rather than deal with it, put them on ships and sail to the middle of the ocean and dump them overboard. I can go on...our oceans warming, fish dying, plastics being dumped into the oceans at a rate of a garbage truck load a minute.

What I get from Revelation..one natural disaster after another yet man (not just USA) refuses to change his ways. Unless those days are cut short......

Last edited by Zero 7; 09-07-2018 at 10:16 AM..

Old 09-07-2018, 01:03 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,239 times
god didn't seem to give a crap when christians killed off the most of the american indians.

Old 09-07-2018, 02:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Utter nonsense.

If you do not love your neighbor, than the love of God is not within you.
Quote:
I am trying to help, not argue,

There is no point to go down with this world.
Quote:
Condemning a country or certain people is not helping anything. And as we can see, it is not the world that's an issue - it's the people who are self-exalting and hateful towards others - that's the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Repent America. The things that Jesus prophesied of are in the news daily. You're on borrowed time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post

Doom and gloom from the choir loft and company.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:32 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times
Quote:
As many of us has seen that the situation of world has change by more extremely weather, volcano interrupts in many places. This all may indicate the coming of new time, and judgement of this present world.

Repent peoples of America, turn to God and Lord Jesus. This world is not worth to go down with it. If you love this world there is no room in you for the love of God.

No more incontinence act, but instead holiness of holy.

Separate yourself from this world.

16. redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17. Wherefore be ye not foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (Ephes. 5)

The time is evil and full of all kind of ungodly incontinence , but do not be like this time, be holy. Take a good example from those apostles, because truly they are our examples of decent servants of God and our Lord Jesus. They are nothing like this world and nether do we should be, if we recognize them as our brothers. Our true brothers they truly are in deed

May God bless everyone in the Lord Jesus Christ

Be holy my brother and sister, because God is holy.

Be holy
Too late and won't happen. Satan is the God of this world and controls the governments except when God steps in for his own purpose, and his ultimate purpose is to destroy all governments and replace them with his son's Kingdom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity