Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 02:07 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If the real antichrist is out there today...its someone who NO ONE even suspects of being the AC.

Personally, Im watching for someone who seems to have all the solutions to the worlds problems, and also has supernatural abilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, you are waiting for Jesus the Christ?
Quote:
No...Not sure how you got that?

If the AC is really going to be that difficult to identify, more than likely he will initially be someone who APPEARS to be very God like...NO ONE will dare speculate about him being the AC.

Bible also says the AC will fool the church into believing his really is Christ returned...so that is pretty HUGE, when they are the ones who know what to look for in the AC...he will be THAT good at deception I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Like I said, Christian will mistake Mashiach HaMelech for being the Anti-Christ because he will bring world peace, one-world religion AND a one-world government...
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
The REAL Church will not be around when the antichrist comes to power, as they will be taken in the Rapture of the Bride. The wise virgins will be taken and the foolish will be left behind. Will the foolish be able to withstand the antichrist and all of hell coming against them? It will be a very tough time.
In other words, you have another scapegoat; a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency. LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 02:12 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
It most certainly does. Jesus was Jewish and He was speaking to the Jews. Their children will receive the antichrist who comes in his own name.
Nope...Says nothing about the Anti-Christ...Try again...

Old 09-15-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
I believe the Anti-christ will come BEFORE the real Christ though (so if the antichrist has not come yet, the real christ could not return yet).

Besides that, the manner in which the real christ will come is MUCH different than that of the antichrist, when the REAL Christ returns, everyone on the planet will know who it is, it will be quite the spectacle...with the AC, it will just be some person ascending to the world stage, like a president or world leader.
Ok, you’ve been deceived...Got it...So, you’re stating that it will be the Jewish Mashiach Who will be the AC?...

Last edited by Richard1965; 09-15-2018 at 02:25 PM..

Old 09-15-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Christians will be gone before anybody knows who it is, and secondly satan is not all knowing so he has to have a few antichrist candidates available for the job........
Quote:
There is no such thing as "the Rapture" or "the Anti-Christ."
Quote:
And there's no such thing as a counterfeit christian entering the Kingdom of God.
Quote:
Then, you will be outside the gate.
Quote:
Unlike Jesus, your doctrine is void of the Scriptures. Only a counterfeit christian would knock, throw-off, reject, minimize, ridicule and/or ignore the sacred Scriptures. Jesus never did such a thing, but satan certainly does it all the time. So, it's not surprising you don't believe the Scriptures about the end-times, the antichrist or the Rapture.
There is nothing sacred about the Scriptures, they are merely the embodiment of the laws or doctrines of a religion from the various perceptions of men throughout time. A representation or expression of something in a tangible or visible form. But they are not holy or something that is without error, nor are they infallible.

Last edited by Jerwade; 09-15-2018 at 02:48 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 07:31 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Nope...Says nothing about the Anti-Christ...Try again...
You're blind because you reject Jesus as Lord, so the mystery of God is withheld from you.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:29 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Ok, you’ve been deceived...Got it...So, you’re stating that it will be the Jewish Mashiach Who will be the AC?...
The AC could be anyone.

But if the majority of people are not able to recognize him for who he truly is, this implies that spotting him will be a little tougher than just going down a checklist and marking off attributes or actions. (hopefully I worded that to mean what I intended)

Old 09-16-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
You're blind because you reject Jesus as Lord, so the mystery of God is withheld from you.
Nope...Says nothing about the AC...You are the blind one...Poor deluded little fella...If it’s being withheld from me BEACAUSE I don’t believe in Jesus as lord then how will I believe if I can’t understand?...See how ridiculous you sound?...

Old 09-16-2018, 01:15 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
There is nothing sacred about the Scriptures, they are merely the embodiment of the laws or doctrines of a religion from the various perceptions of men throughout time. A representation or expression of something in a tangible or visible form. But they are not holy or something that is without error, nor are they infallible.
Your own words condemn you. #counterfeitchristianity

Old 09-16-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Your own words condemn you. #counterfeitchristianity
My words would only condemn me, if I didn't believe what I was saying.

Old 09-16-2018, 06:42 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Like i said, it is the Christians who will believe that the true Mashiach is the Anti-Christ because he will do all the things that G-d says that he will do, which is what the Christian book of Revelation says that the Anti-Christ will do...
For the sake others, again, Revelation teaches about an antichrist within people in every generation, it does not teach the coming of a real person
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity