Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 06:29 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
he convicts and reveals both our failures and our righteousnness. there is no other way to teach a child. and he wil yet teach mankind righteousness ... and NO you wil not like it..
but His judgements are full and right! not half a@@ed.
some of you never raised a child I see..
God's judgement is we have been declared righteous, you will be it when you know it(When we see him we shall be like him), so i guess it depends on what you have your attention on. If you are under conviction of your sin, where do you think your attention is?. Nothing half a@@ed about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 06:38 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
God's judgement is we have been declared righteous, you will be it when you know it(When we see him we shall be like him), so i guess it depends on what you have your attention on. If you are under conviction of your sin, where do you think your attention is?. Nothing half a@@ed about that.
And where is your offering of the fruit of patience to give others where their endurance
Is lacking?

Lay down the crown and show others where it is.
Now wouldn't that be a reward in of itself.
To find others where you once were?
After all time is fluid and the Lord is Holy.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And where is your offering of the fruit of patience to give others where their endurance
Is lacking?

Lay down the crown and show others where it is.
Now wouldn't that be a reward in of itself.
To find others where you once were?
After all time is fluid and the Lord is Holy.
Have a bit more patience so has not to be quick to judge the sentiment and spirit of my post, let her respond, then maybe make your judgement.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Have a bit more patience so has not to be quick to judge the sentiment and spirit of my post, let her respond, then maybe make your judgement.

Though xuipa has used capital letters to speak.
Few noticed why and them were considerate enough to listen.

A yes of faith is the only vocabulary she knows.

And if Anything tries her they will find what she has already seen.

Trust, faith, favor, and foundation are very much like a name.

If you have not found mercy in His Name.
Speak blessings and kill the enemy.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
What is the difference between kill an love the enemy with Torah you ask?

Excellent question.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
What is the difference between kill an love the enemy with Torah you ask?

Excellent question.
When you use the Torah to show the Way rather than condemn, you are loving not killing the hearer.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
I know where you are and there is nothing that will keep me from ensuring a safe place rest .

Do not ask me to Roar Sis.
don't roar dear ! LUVUTU

Old 10-22-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Is she the fleece with dew
The ground with dew
The rock with dew

Or perhaps she is the patience you have ignored all along.
From what I recall chavah is the mother of all living.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I love u camp's.
Don't forget that.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:43 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
God's judgement is we have been declared righteous , you will be it when you know it(When we see him we shall be like him), so i guess it depends on what you have your attention on. If you are under conviction of your sin, where do you think your attention is?. Nothing half a@@ed about that.
he declared me righteous( to be set right ) long ago.. he declared me holy and pure or purified , just recently.!
But it was still born only of His grace and love and HIS faithfulness to us his children.

but he is our mirror, put him in your mirror.. and you/I us...we won't look quite as good..
look UP ! and look OUT ! maybe stop belly button analyzing.
we are his righteousness if he is allowed to write on our hearts and not until!

you act as if there is only one kind of person listed there... there is 4 groups of people listed here for a reason..

Rev 22:11

“He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous[fn] still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
there are parts of us that can be all four of these.. until he is done with his work in us then there is always room for correction...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-22-2018 at 08:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity