Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 04:14 PM

277 posts, read 191,619 times

Advertisements

I have mental illness and I've tried to be religious but I always end up talking to and accepting the devil. I don't know if I am able to be a person of God, because I don't know if I'm mentally ill or Spiritually ill.

I've been going to a Catholic Priest to renounce the Devil, but I always end up accepting him. Two months ago Iblis(Satan) convinced me he is Jesus Christ and I believed him.

I failed to renounce the Devil and accepted him as Jesus.

How do I go to heaven I've done some pretty bad things. AND Satan told me he is Jesus and I believed him.

I was told St Michael and Satan are both fighting each other for the Title Jesus Christ and I sided with Satan.

The Devil convinced me he used to be Jesus but lost his Title (Jesus) when St Michael led a heavenly coup d'etat and now St Michael is favored by God to take the Titles "Lion of Judah", "Son of God", "King of the Jews" ect.. From Satan.

Satan offered St Michael the chance to worship him again when he was tempted in the Desert. St. Michael refused and now Satan "Like a Thief" is trying to reclaim his Title by enticing man to sin against the new Christian Covenant so he can Show the Father that St Michael is just power hungry and wants to remain the new Jesus.

I was utterly convinced. I know Satan told me this stuff. But, then again it could be Schizophrenia. Religion is always in my head and the Devil laughs at me so I know he was just playing around. He wasn't serious when he said he was Jesus. He just wanted to accuse me On High to the Lord God the Father to show I had fallen from Grace again, this time it is permanent.

Every time I renounce Satan he just keeps convincing me he is the Lord. And that when he gets out of hell he is going to slaughter all the Children of Heaven.

Satan wants to remain in hell. He was created from fire, the flame is his natural habitat. He plans to defeat Christ by never truly leaving hell because he likes the Idea of reigning from hell.

Last edited by AlwaysByChance; 10-22-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 04:19 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
I think you need to talk to your doctor about having your medication adjusted and to discuss counseling. I hope you do so soon and wish you well.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:24 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think you need to talk to your doctor about having your medication adjusted and to discuss counseling. I hope you do so soon and wish you well.

I wish you well, too, AlwaysByChance.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:34 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Imagine, no Satan and you will be fine.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:46 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Are religion and mental illness compatible?

Often times, they can equate to being the same thing, it just depends on what you believe?

Old 10-23-2018, 03:02 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Discern demons by telling them ``Jesus is Lord `` and demons will deny this .... get the Baptism of the Holy Spirit , as He will discern all spirits for you ....If you reject Holy Spirit than you blaspheme Him

Old 10-23-2018, 05:57 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
I looked at a previous post where you described your health and medication history.

You have enormous strength and resilience. You are stronger than the voices you are hearing. Remember that.

I would recommend you step away from the bible and religion. Try to keep a journal.

I recommend you learn to meditate and practice the gentle stretching of yoga. It will help you get in tune with your body. You can do this in a chair. Meditation will help you quiet your mind.

Your nutrition is vital. Eat fruits, veggies, fat and protein, much less starchy food and breads. After a while you will notice clarity. Sometimes starchy foods gum up the brain.

You have had multiple diagnoses, over the years which is troubling, but not unusual. You and your psychiatrist are a team. Remember that. You have control over your treatment. Do your research, and become informed about the meds you take.

I am sending you light and strength and love.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:07 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Are religion and mental illness compatible?

Often times, they can equate to being the same thing, it just depends on what you believe?
Our minds are designed to make order out of chaos and will do anything to achieve that.

They did an experiment with 2 groups of people being tested with various questions on a computer. With one of the groups, they purposely told them they were wrong over and over even though they were answering the questions right. This led to frustration which led to discussion that there had to be a mystical or supernatural explanation to what was going on.

When the rational is absent, people will try to create it no matter what.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:11 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysByChance View Post
I have mental illness and I've tried to be religious but I always end up talking to and accepting the devil. I don't know if I am able to be a person of God, because I don't know if I'm mentally ill or Spiritually ill.

I've been going to a Catholic Priest to renounce the Devil, but I always end up accepting him. Two months ago Iblis(Satan) convinced me he is Jesus Christ and I believed him.

How do I go to heaven I've done some pretty bad things. AND Satan told me he is Jesus and I believed him.

I was told St Michael and Satan are both fighting each other for the Title Jesus Christ and I sided with Satan.

The Devil convinced me he used to be Jesus but lost his Title (Jesus) when St Michael led a heavenly coup d'etat and now St Michael is favored by God to take the Titles "Lion of Judah", "Son of God", "King of the Jews" ect.. From Satan.

Satan offered St Michael the chance to worship him again when he was tempted in the Desert. St. Michael refused and now Satan "Like a Thief" is trying to reclaim his Title by enticing man to sin against the new Christian Covenant so he can Show the Father that St Michael is just power hungry and wants to remain the new Jesus.

I was utterly convinced. I know Satan told me this stuff. But, then again it could be Schizophrenia. Religion is always in my head and the Devil laughs at me so I know he was just playing around. He wasn't serious when he said he was Jesus. He just wanted to accuse me On High to the Lord God the Father to show I had fallen from Grace again, this time it is permanent.

Every time I renounce Satan he just keeps convincing me he is the Lord. And that when he gets out of hell he is going to slaughter all the Children of Heaven.

Satan wants to remain in hell. He was created from fire, the flame is his natural habitat. He plans to defeat Christ by never truly leaving hell because he likes the Idea of reigning from hell.
First of all there is no hell. Secondly, I think you need to see a good doctor.

Health not Hell
I'm not being facetious about either of these important points.

I'm not trying to insult you or demean your experiences.

Mental apprehensions can be more difficult to bear than body pain and crippling disability, for it is the mind that guides the body and appreciates life.

Not every mental apprehension has a spiritual component, although they may appear to be so. There may be a simple imbalance in diet and exercise, work environment or simply a need for pharmaceutical maintenance. I'm not a doctor and cannot advise you in this regard. I seriously doubt anyone on these pages can do so either.

I'm serious. Your mental health is important to you and everyone around you. Seek peace where it can be found and do not be proudful and refuse professional help. Find a good doctor. Why suffer?

NO Hell
First point last is that the Bible most certainly does not speak of hell or eternal suffering of the wicked.

Jesus spoke of the Second Death, which is total destruction of the body and spirit. God kills. The Bible says so, but the Bible also teaches that God isn't a vindictive sociopath. The Master of the Universe does not manage a concentration camp in the bowels of the earth. God does not torture. Those who believe in that sort of deity do not know the God of the Bible.

Man is mortal. (Genesis 6:3a) There is no indestructible component of a human being that survives physical death.

Only God is immortal. (1 Timothy 6:16) God does not grant eternal life to the wicked at any time.

God is not willing that any should die. (2 Peter 3:9)

God so loved the world that He gave His only son so that those who believe in Him would not perish. - Jesus as quoted by John 3:16

The good news of the gospel is that God has chosen to grant of His eternal life to those who trust and obey Him. The time to repent and receive God's gift of life is now.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 10-23-2018, 01:00 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysByChance View Post

Satan is not in hell, the bible says he was cast down to earth...among us...he cannot be in two places at once.

Besides that..if he was in hell, he could have no influence over mankind from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity