Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 08:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

I disagree. We are not becoming, we always have been. Do your research, many instances of mass murders can be found in history.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:25 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I disagree. We are not becoming, we always have been. Do your research, many instances of mass murders can be found in history.
It's just way easier when you allow whack jobs to buy assault rifles and claim it a constitutional right.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Larry View Post
As we see the headlines about another mass shooting all the usual questions will be asked about how this continues to happen. I am convinced we have allowed violence, death and demonic influences to become part of every day life and then we wonder why these things happen over and over.

We have an entire generation that has grown up with non stop exposure to violent/demonic TV shows/movies, violent music/rap, violent politicians, violent video games, normalized demonic activity, abortion, and we keep bringing people into our country that come from extremely violent cultures. If this is not a recipe for disaster I don't know what is.

The Bible commands us to stay away from these things because they will have a long term affect on how we live our lives. Just living among these influences is like being exposed to highly radioactive waste and not expecting it to follow you home and poison your entire existence. In the OT God did not want his people to live among the heathens because he knew their evil ways would influence His people. We now have no choice but to live among the unsaved but we must protect our minds from being poisoned.

I was very disappointed when some denominations gave their approval of the Harry Potter demon handbook. It may look innocent but it is the devils playground and we should not have that trash in our homes. I know for a fact demons exist, I have witnessed 2 exorcisms and there is nothing in my life that has ever come close to shocking me to my core like those experiences did. If you ever get to see one in person you will never be the same afterward.

We have a rare opportunity with the younger generation that is desperately seeking solutions to the violent world they are living in. The anti-God public school system is accelerating the destruction of their minds with their liberal garbage indoctrination. They must somehow be told how drastically our society has drifted from the Godly influence that kept us sane for most of our existence. The Bible says " My people perish for lack of knowledge". If we don't tell them who will?
Fundamentalism is fading into the dark ages of time, along with its fearmongering worshiper's.

Old 11-09-2018, 05:30 AM

16,671 posts, read 15,665,596 times
Thread closed.

Thinking the Christianity forum was a good place to discuss guns is one of the most bizarre ideas we've seen in a very long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity