Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2008, 09:25 AM

326 posts, read 1,108,050 times

Advertisements

I didn't say if only you spoke in tongues you were saved. And I never said all Catholics are going to hell. I understand that some Catholics are saved. What I don't understand is how someone can be saved and STILL pray to Mary, dead Saints who we don't even know which ones are in heaven or in hell, bow to Statues, do the rosary, tell their sins to a Priest..
When I got saved, the holy spirit entered me and IMMEDIETLY showed me this was all cultic and against the bible. He told me to throw away my rosary and statue!! I did. I was obediant.

YES, some Catholics are saved. Unfortunately SO many aren't. If you ask a Catholic if they are going to heaven or in hell the vast majority of them say "I hope so! I don't know." Many Catholics go to church during Easter or Christmas but they have never got saved. Sadly many will perish...they will die without ever having been born again..One can NEVER get born again by a baby baptism. My whole family is Catholic. I am the ONLY one who is Christian. Jesus told me I am the only one who is saved as of now. I showed my mom about how the bible says bowing in front of statues in Idolotry and she said to me, "The church told us to talk to a statue like we would a sister." My dad, when he was a little boy of 10 years old went to his parents (My Grandparents) and asked "Mother, Father, Jesus is calling me. I want to follow him. I want to learn all about him. I can't find the bible in the house. Where is it mom and dad? I want to read the bible and learn all about Jesus." My grandparents answered him "We don't have a bible. The Catholic church told us not to have a bible and to never read it!" 45 years later, my dad is a drug addict, an alcoholic, had a heart attack...and NOW has no interest in Jesus...Because when he was little he wasn't allowed to read about Jesus!!!!!!!!!

SOOO many Catholics perish into hell fire every day (Not all of them, some are saved) as a result of being deceived that the church alone can save them. They believe that if a priest gives them their last rights they will go to heaven. :-((((((((
Bowing to Mary is a Sin!

Last edited by corking28; 04-08-2008 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: change color

Old 04-08-2008, 09:29 AM

Here, "finding hope" this will help you understand. Though you read the bible you do things against the word of God. Read this to understand.

I was living in Boston Ma going to Berklee College of Music. I went to church every Sunday. God led me to begin studying the bible. I started with the Old Testament. Then I made my confirmation. I prayed every night...
I was living in a studio apartment. Then I moved into a woman’s complex because it was 1/3rd the price of the studio. There was a woman in the building down the hall from me. She told me she was very close to God. I saw something in her face...like it glowed and I wanted to be close to God like she was. I kept going to church but it felt like I was missing something, I felt a little empty inside and at heart.

One day (September 13, 2005) I went to the woman down the hall to talk to her. I asked her how she got so close to God. I sat down with her and she opened up the bible...to the New Testament. (I hadn’t made it there yet) She told me that was a good place to start...the book of John. I had never read the New Testament before. She explained to me that many things I was doing was against God’s word. She showed me passages in God’s word that forbid bowing to a statue, forbid praying to anyone else except God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), forbid praying the same prayer over and over again, forbid sinning, I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said, "Let me see in the bible where it says that." She showed me. My eyes opened wide and I said to her,"Noone has ever told me this before. My church NEVER mentioned these passages before. What do I have to do to become like you?"
The woman than told me I could become like her by reciting a prayer out loud to Jesus and turning over my life to him. She said I needed to give my life to him and obey his word and then I would be promised eternity in heaven. I immediately asked her to say the prayer and I would repeat as she was saying it...so I said the prayer..Here’s the same prayer that I said out loud: You can say this too to receive your new life!

I believe in God and is his son Jesus Christ. Jesus I believe you are Lord and you died on the cross to cleanse me of my sins, and I believe you rose again on the third day. In this moment I am asking you to forgive me of every sin that I have ever committed in my life. I am sorry. Jesus, I have made the decision to hand over my life to you. I give you all my life and will follow you the rest of my life. I invite you into my heart. Please come into my heart and put your holy spirit in me. Please wash away the sins of my past with your precious blood and make me new. I give you all my mind, heart and soul. Please make me new through your holy spirit. Please help me discover what your will is for my life. Please take my life and guide me for the rest of my life by your holy spirit. I surrender to you Lord Jesus. Thankyou for my salvation. Thankyou because I have just been saved and am now your child. Amen

So this is the prayer I said. The bible says we have to ‘confess with our mouth" so this prayer must be said out loud.
As I said the prayer I felt something jump into my body. After the prayer I told the woman, "Something just entered my body!" She smiled and said, "That’s the holy spirit! You will never be alone again!"
Here’s a passage in the bible that talks about this:

Ephesians ch 1 verse 13
"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised holy spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession-to the praise of his glory."

So...the holy spirit entered me. I was a church goer before the prayer. I even made my confirmation. I was baptized as a child...so why was it that the holy spirit didn’t enter me until then??? I asked the woman and she told me, "You never invited him in and turned over your life before and you never heard the scriptures that I gave you. When you heard the word and believed and invited Jesus personally in your life and repented of your past Christ came into you."
So I went to my room and that night had a dream from God...It was a statue leaving me and I waived goodbye. This represented my conversion.
The next day I was sooo excited to have God dwelling in my heart that I called in work and told them I wasn’t able to come in that day. It was only for one day. I never miss work and decided to do it just this once. I really wanted to read the New Testament and find out the truth for myself.
Here’s what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Corinthians ch 3 verse 14
"But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because ONLY in Christ is it taken away. Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away."

WOW!!! So...I had a veil over my eyes until I turned to the Lord through the salvation prayer!! And now the veil is removed! COOL!!
So, then I wanted to know about the holy spirit that entered me whom the lady said I needed. Without the holy spirit I had no salvation.. Thank you Jesus for putting your spirit in me. I found a lot about the holy spirit in scripture. Here’s some of what I found.

Cor 6:19
"Do you know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own: you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."

Titus ch 3 verse 4
" But when the kindness and love of God our savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the holy spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior..."

Luke ch 11 verse 13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the holy spirit to those who ask him!"

Luke ch 12 verse 11
"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourself or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

John ch 14 verse 26
"The counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said."
There are soo many more passages about the holy spirit. Here are a few more:
1 Th 1:6, 1 Th 4:8, Mt 13:11, 2 Cor 13:14, Eph 4:30, 1 Cor 6:9 , Lu 12 :10, John 20:22, Act 1:8, Act 4:31, Act 2:33, Act 2:3, Act 5:32, Act 7:55, Act 4:25, Act 15:8, Heb 2:4 Jude 1:20, 1 Peter 1:12, Heb 6:4, Lu 1:67, Lu 2:25, Mt 3:11, Mt12:32, Mt 3:29, Mt 12 :36 and many more.. Okay, so know I learned a lot about the holy spirit...that entered me...So I never had the holy spirit before...Wasn’t I a good person and doing good deeds all the time...I found this in the bible:

Ephesians ch 2 verse 8
"For it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that noone can boast.

We must go through Christ to get to Father God...There is NO other way. There are no other Gods, people or saints that can be prayed through to get to the Father.

John ch 14 verse 6
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’
Now everyone in my old church had prayed to Mary. This is what I found out in the bible:

Luke ch 11 verse 27
As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the words of God an obey it."

1 Timothy ch 2 verse 5
" For there is one God and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus..."

There are some churches that don’t follow the bible and make up there own rules, some believe Mary appeared at Fatima, some believe that God’s word has changed. Look what I’ve found in the bible about that:

Matthew ch 24 verse 33 and Mark ch 13 verse 31
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." by Jesus

Revelation ch 22 verse 18
"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophesy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city which are described in this book." by Jesus

About the rosary...The bible says in:

Matthew 6 :7
"When you pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathens do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."
Some churches even use prayers as punishment for sinning. The priest will say, "Pray this so many times and you will be okay."
It’s the same thing as...Dear Jesus, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, etc... Annoying. Jesus is very busy, he doesn’t have time for annoyance. You only need to tell him once and he’ll get it. So the rosary is not biblical.
So.. I took the rosary off the side of my bed and threw it away!
I kept digging in the bible and came across something that brought tears to my eyes. The bible is sooooo against idolatry and statues are an abomination to God. Here’s what I found:

Isaiah ch 44 verse 9, 10, 15, 17, 18, 20
"All who make idols are nothing. Who shapes a god and casts an idol, which can profit him nothing? He also fashions a god and worships it; he makes an idol and bows down to it. From the rest he makes a god, his idol; he bows down to it an worships. He prays to it and says, "Save me; you are my god." "They know nothing, they understand nothing, their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. Shall I bow doen to a block of wood?"

Leviticus ch 19 verse 4, ch 26 verse 1
Do not turn to idols or make gods out of cast metal for yourselves. I am the Lord your God."
"Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow before it."

Numbers ch 33 verse 52
"Cast out all their carved images and their cast idols."

Deut: ch 29 verse 17
"You saw among them their detestable images and idols of wood and stone, of silver and gold."

AND IT"S ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exodus ch 20 verse 4
"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them."

Revelation ch 9 verse 20
"The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood- idols that cannot see or hear or walk.’

2 John ch 5 verse 21
" Dear children, keep yourselves from idols."

And many many more passages!

I began crying. I bowed down to statues at church and had a statue of Jesus
on my wall, and in the chapel of my building. I used to bow down to the statue of Jesus and Mary in the chapel and even rubbed their feet once. I thought it would bless me.

I was sooo sad and I felt guilty for doing this when God said NO so many times in the bible. I took the statue off of my wall and threw it away!! I will NEVER bow to a statue again for the rest of eternity.
So I went to sleep and went to work the next day.

On Sunday I was sooo excited to go to a new church-one that follows the bible.
I found a Baptist Pentecostal church within walking distance from my apartment.
I went to this new church Sunday morning. There were about 500 people there. I was happy to see there were no statues there. During the service the pastor began to pray about joy of the holy spirit. I prayed in my mind, "Lord Jesus, please anoint me with joy today. I want joy!"

Then the pastor called me down and said, "Corinne, God just told me you were asking for joy!" He put his hands near my stomach and said, "I anoint you with joy!" I began laughing hysterically!! It was soo awesome. I felt Gods power and God heard my prayer. Later in the service, the Pastor called down people who wanted prayer and an intercessor prayed and said "You are getting the mind of Christ and God is with me." I was soo happy. God is already showing me his power. And some people were speaking in tongues just like the bible said. This never happened in my old church. Everything the bible talked about was happening in my new church...because they were serious with the scripture. This church was filled with the holy spirit!!
I went home and researched about the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, prophesy, and the joy of the spirit. This is what I found:

1 Cor ch 14 verse 23
"Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers, prophesy however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

1Cor ch 12 verse 28
"And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different tongues."

1 Cor ch 12 verse 1
"Now about your spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant. You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols...Now to each one the manifestation of the spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same spirit, to another faith by the same spirit, to another gifs of healing by that one spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophesy, to another speaking in different types of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues."

1 Co ch 14 ch 18
"I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you."

Acts ch 2 verse 11
"All of them were filled with the holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues."

And many more passages...

Wow this kind of stuff I never even knew until I read the bible and went to a bible believing church. Many churches have made up their own rules. There is even a church that believes that an angel appeared to a boy and he wrote another bible. Here is what I found in the bible about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Galations ch 1 verse
NO other gospel
"Even if an angel of heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached you, let him be eternally condemned!."

I wentto a Christian retreat and a pastor prayed over me and I spoke in tongues. It was awesome. I handed out bibles at my job. This one Muslim girl received Jesus and than said she saw a light come in the window and felt "something" enter her. I know it was the holy spirit.
One time I had a heart ache. I went to the church and some intercessors prayed over me and one touched my heart and I felt electricity go into my heart and my heart was healed by God!!!!
Another time I had a scary vision in my dream. I didn’t know if it was from God or not. I got down on my hands and knees and prayed to God that if it wasn’t from him to send someone to tell me God loves me. I went to church the next day and the pastor came to me and said, "God says he loves you and the dream wasn’t from him." I was so happy! I praised God and was just about the happiest girl alive.
About a month after being saved, I was preaching to my friend and she had rejected Christ. I went home and cried out to Jesus. I had soo much pain in my heart for my friend. I told Jesus, "She doesn’t believe...How can she not...You are real...Your spirit is in me!!" I cried and cried and then something happened that forever changed my life...well my life was already being changed by Christ but I didn’t expect this...I SAW A VISION OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!! He was radiant in white and had what I thought was a cloth over his head and draped on the sides and he had so much love in his eyes! I saw him looking right at me!!!!
I later told my friend in the building about the vision and she told me the "cloth" on his head was a tallit...I researched "tallit" and found that it was Jewish...of course... Jesus is a Jew, he was born unto his own people.
I later found the Jews for Jesus group. I am so happy Jews are coming to Christ and are being saved.

Acts ch 4 vers 12
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."[

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything in the bible is true, every single work, every single letter. We are in the end times now. Jesus is coming back for his church. If you are without holy spirit, you will be left behind for all eternity. Noone wants that to happen, and Jesus doesn’t want to lose any of his children. All you have to do say the salvation prayer I wrote above and you will then be sealed with God for eternity.
Please write back and tell me your testimony with Jesus. I’d love to hear it.
I don’t pray to statues anymore. I pray from my heart to Jesus and sing to him. Having a relationship with the maker of the universe is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Get a bible and start reading from the book of John and find a bible believing, bible following church.

God Bless you and I hope to see you in heaven. Jesus cries for the ones that are not saved. So please get saved. He died for you so that you wouldn’t have to suffer eternally.
One more thing I want to tell you..., read the books by Mary K Baxter- A Divine Revelation Of Heaven and A Divine Revelation Of Hell. You can get these on Amazon.com. These shocking books will turn hearts to Christ. He is coming sooooonnn! Very soon! And he will gather all his children that have the holy spirit up in the air to be with him forever, and then everyone else will perish.

Choose Christ today and you will spend eternity, billions and billions and billions of years FOREVER with Jesus in paradise :-))))))))))))))))))))

But if you deny Christ, reject him, and don’t repent and receive his precious holy spirit, you will spend billions and billions of years forever in fire and sulfur and it will NEVER end.
Please say the salvation prayer I have written for you!!!
I would love to hear your testimony.
Thousands of Priests and nuns have converted to Christianity. When asked why they say "I read the New Testament!"

Thank you Jesus!
Amen, God Bless

You can get a FREE New Testament mailed to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to freenewtestament.com Start reading it when you get it in the mail. A good place to start is the book of John.
corking@live.com

Last edited by corking28; 04-08-2008 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: add sentacne

Old 04-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Corky

God gave you one mouth two eyes and two ears, use them in the same proportion.

You version of hell is a pagan myth. Eventually you will come to understand that, if you ever bother to look deeper than your English translation.

As for the LoF and the Book of Life; Who's Name is written in it? Read slowly, the clue is in capitalisation.

Then go back to my previous post and explain to all of us here why the hell that Jesus spoke of Gehenna aka the valley of hinnom, now a beautiful park, translated hell and the other verses He spoke of referred to Hades/Sheol aka the grave aka the realm of the dead. Explain who is going to relight the eternal fires that are obviously extinguished now and how folk are to be buried in a valley in hinnom in Jerusalem if the as you put it reject Christ.

Concerning the LoF, you take it literal so I assume we shall also have a literal multi headed multi horned beast coming out of the sea together with a literal antichrist (singular) and a literal mark of the beast, literal horses, literal battle of Armageddon with all armies on horseback. If these are not literal, please then expound and show us who you infer as having error which parts of Revelation are to be taken literally and which parts symbolically allegorically and why you make such distinctions.

Please do not tell me to read the bible. I have been "saved" for 20 years and read the bible cover to cover numerous times and I have over 25 translations in English.

You condemn others and profess to be "innocent" thus I assume that you already have studied all scripture to show yourself approved and are a scholar that can help us deceived folk to understand the scriptures better.

I am blessed in your high and your testimony yet, you are not showing fruits of a Christian by condemning other folk like the RCC. I too do not hold to their traditions yet I find them far more open minded and kind as opposed to Calvinists and Armenians.

If you came out of the RCC and now slam them, you err. It is not the the baptists that got you saved, aka born-again, that was the Holy Spirit. What I see in your post is a lot of accusation and we all know who the accuser of the brethren are don't we?

My guess is you really know little of church history or have studied personally or have come to the revelation by the Holy Spirit other than a biased baptist teaching.

Answer these question, you, not your pastor, and then maybe I may change my opinion of you. If you say I am not sure, that would also be honest.

I can see from a poster's post what their doctrine is, Calvinists are the easiest to spot.

Blessings
I never said I am perfect. (100% innocent) I can only do the best I can with being holy. The ones that are saved from hell will be written in the book of life. You don't believe in hell where the fire never ceases and the worm never dies? It is real...common all your years as a Christian and you don't believe in the reality of hell?
I am here trying to help the unsaved get a bible and read it. Especially most Catholics that bow to statues of Saints and Mary. You aren't supposed to argue with other Christians...Use your time on more meaningful things like helping Jesus save the lost...The ones who are perishing! He is coming soon! We don't have a lot of time left.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Content_Christian View Post
I'm Southern Baptist. Why would I want to be in a church that doesn't get "too deep spiritually?" Church isn't all about feeling good and self-help sermons. There's more to it than that. You need to be in a church where everyone is coming together to worship the Lord together, to partake in the Lord's supper together, and to be fed spiritually. The more spiritually deep, the better.

As far as your hold laughter, just because it felt good doesn't mean it's biblical. Please, use spiritual discernment. Be very careful. Many things happen in Pentecostal churches that "feel good," which explains why people continue to go back. ***DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERY PENTECOSTAL CHURCH.*** If you're going to a Pentecostal church for a feel-good experience, you're going for the wrong reasons.

Please, pray to God in all sincerity every day till you know for sure that you're in a church where He truly wants you to be. Maybe you are; I don't know. Just be careful.

Just an FYI, my "pentecostal experience" felt good for the first half hour. Just because I didn't feel right about it doesn't mean it didn't feel good. I just thank God that I was intelligent enough to not just accept it because it felt good.
I actually go to a Baptist church now. I still call myself a Pentecostal because I am more into the gifts of the spirit but I need to tell you it doesn't matter what church you are in. what matters is ARE THEY FOLLOWING THE BIBLE?????????????????????
If they are doing things against the bible like bowing to statues and praying to Mary and saints...then they are calling the word of God, Jesus, a liar and disobeying his word!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:33 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,500,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
I didn't say if only you spoke in tongues you were saved. And I never said all Catholics are going to hell. I understand that some Catholics are saved. What I don't understand is how someone can be saved and STILL pray to Mary, dead Saints who we don't even know which ones are in heaven or in hell, bow to Statues, do the rosary, tell their sins to a Priest..
When I got saved, the holy spirit entered me and IMMEDIETLY showed me this was all cultic and against the bible. He told me to throw away my rosary and statue!! I did. I was obediant.

YES, some Catholics are saved. Unfortunately SO many aren't. If you ask a Catholic if they are going to heaven or in hell the vast majority of them say "I hope so! I don't know." Many Catholics go to church during Easter or Christmas but they have never got saved. Sadly many will perish...they will die without ever having been born again..One can NEVER get born again by a baby baptism. My whole family is Catholic. I am the ONLY one who is Christian. Jesus told me I am the only one who is saved as of now. I showed my mom about how the bible says bowing in front of statues in Idolotry and she said to me, "The church told us to talk to a statue like we would a sister." My dad, when he was a little boy of 10 years old went to his parents (My Grandparents) and asked "Mother, Father, Jesus is calling me. I want to follow him. I want to learn all about him. I can't find the bible in the house. Where is it mom and dad? I want to read the bible and learn all about Jesus." My grandparents answered him "We don't have a bible. The Catholic church told us not to have a bible and to never read it!" 45 years later, my dad is a drug addict, an alcoholic, had a heart attack...and NOW has no interest in Jesus...Because when he was little he wasn't allowed to read about Jesus!!!!!!!!!

SOOO many Catholics perish into hell fire every day (Not all of them, some are saved) as a result of being deceived that the church alone can save them. They believe that if a priest gives them their last rights they will go to heaven. :-((((((((
Bowing to Mary is a Sin!

we don't pray TO the staute. we use the staue to remind us of who these people were--and yes we do pray to Mary and the saints. they help us be closer to God.
just because your grandparents didnt have a Bible, doesn't mean that a preist told them not to read it--that i nonsense. the Bible right in front of me was given to us by the catholic preist.
i honestly think you are out of control with these outbursts and false accusations.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:35 AM

i am not going to re-read your testimony and i think you are wasting space by repeating it 3 times a day.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
I never said I am perfect. (100% innocent) I can only do the best I can with being holy. The ones that are saved from hell will be written in the book of life. You don't believe in hell where the fire never ceases and the worm never dies? It is real...common all your years as a Christian and you don't believe in the reality of hell?
I am here trying to help the unsaved get a bible and read it. Especially most Catholics that bow to statues of Saints and Mary. You aren't supposed to argue with other Christians...Use your time on more meaningful things like helping Jesus save the lost...The ones who are perishing! He is coming soon! We don't have a lot of time left.
gee your not supposed to argue...hhmmm seems like you have argues with many people on this forum because they dont think the way you do.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
gee your not supposed to argue...hhmmm seems like you have argues with many people on this forum because they dont think the way you do.
It's not really an argument. Jesus word always wins, it already won. Remember what he said when he died on the cross "It Is finished!!!!!!" Jesus IS the word of God and when people do things against his word it saddens him.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
i am not going to re-read your testimony and i think you are wasting space by repeating it 3 times a day.
Jesus's word NEVER comes back void. The more his word gets out there the better!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:47 AM

you know what Corking, i believe that other people are no longer answering your threads--i havent seen anyone else around. in any case, i am done speaking with you or reading your words as they are fuled with anger and filled with false accusations. i actually have met a couple of people who really do speak with God and who are really filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, and not one of them has spoken in the way that you have.
i wish you luck and i hope you get some help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.