Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:49 AM

326 posts, read 1,107,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
we don't pray TO the staute. we use the staue to remind us of who these people were--and yes we do pray to Mary and the saints. they help us be closer to God.
just because your grandparents didnt have a Bible, doesn't mean that a preist told them not to read it--that i nonsense. the Bible right in front of me was given to us by the catholic preist.
i honestly think you are out of control with these outbursts and false accusations.
They are allowing the bible more but some Catholic churches still don't. Mary CANNOT hear your prayers. She has NO Godly power. She is like you and me. She can only hear one person at a time. She ALSO did NOT remain a virgin. She had union with Joseph after Jesus was born and had other children. The bible says so. God used Mary out of mercy to bear his son. That is ALL.
Bowing in front of a statue is PURE IDOLOTRY. Don't try to justify that it is O:K. It is not. When I got born again and the holy spirit entered me, he gave me a vision of a black statue leaving me with nuns all dressed in black leaving me and he spoke to me and said "They know not my word, Corinne. They follow doctrine of man."

My whole family is Catholic and I am the only one who is saved. Jesus told me so. He diod however promise that he was going to bring them the Catholic church. They DON'T FOLLOW THE BIBLE. Can't you see that?! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

I am NOT saying that all Catholics are going to hell. Some are saved and the holy spirit is working on them to see that what they are doing is wrong. Almost all that get saved end up leaving the cultic Catholic church.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
They are allowing the bible more but some Catholic churches still don't. Mary CANNOT hear your prayers. She has NO Godly power. She is like you and me. She can only hear one person at a time. She ALSO did NOT remain a virgin. She had union with Joseph after Jesus was born and had other children. The bible says so. God used Mary out of mercy to bear his son. That is ALL.
Bowing in front of a statue is PURE IDOLOTRY. Don't try to justify that it is O:K. It is not. When I got born again and the holy spirit entered me, he gave me a vision of a black statue leaving me with nuns all dressed in black leaving me and he spoke to me and said "They know not my word, Corinne. They follow doctrine of man."

My whole family is Catholic and I am the only one who is saved. Jesus told me so. He diod however promise that he was going to bring them the Catholic church. They DON'T FOLLOW THE BIBLE. Can't you see that?! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

I am NOT saying that all Catholics are going to hell. Some are saved and the holy spirit is working on them to see that what they are doing is wrong. Almost all that get saved end up leaving the cultic Catholic church.
And you are praying to a dead person (Saint) which you do NOT even know if they are in heaven or in hell. ONLY God knew their heart.

It's a form of Satanism. Praying to the dead.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
you know what Corking, i believe that other people are no longer answering your threads--i havent seen anyone else around. in any case, i am done speaking with you or reading your words as they are fuled with anger and filled with false accusations. i actually have met a couple of people who really do speak with God and who are really filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, and not one of them has spoken in the way that you have.
i wish you luck and i hope you get some help.
You are going to stay in the Catholic church? The church can't save you.
Only Jesus and FOLLOWING his word can!

One day when you are perished...On judgment day, Jesus will open up your book and say "Well, I sent my servants to preach to you about salvation and to come out of the Catholic church. Time and time again I sent people to tell you that the Catholic church "knows not my word but follows doctrine of man." But everytime I sent someone to you, you put your trust in the Catholic church and the Pope OVER WHAT MY HOLY WORD SAYS. You did NOT follow my word. You rejected my word and I Jesus AM the word. That is why you are going to hell."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity