Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:26 AM

326 posts, read 1,109,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Corky, here's the deal. I appreciate that you are filled with the Holy Spirit. I really do. But hasn't it occured to you that the first people to be filled with the Holy Spirit were the apostles. The apostles started the Catholic church. The apostles knew Jesus Christ, the beheld him after his resurrection, they were personally touched by the Holy Spirit, and they created The Holy Roman Catholic Church. That would include the rites and the prayers. How could they, of all people, be doomed to hell? How could they, of all people, have gotten it so wrong? Jesus Christ himself entrusted them to start the church.
To believe you have a better, cleaner way to pray is a great thing. But to (and it does come across as a little gleeful, imho) keep damning other people to hell is, well, rude and a little sick.
Jesus did NOT found the Catholic church. If you read your New Testamnet you will see that the first churches did NOT pray to Mary, did not have statues, did NOT tell their sins to a Priest, etc etc etc. ... This came later by MEN who decided to make these things happen in the church. Jesus did NOT found the Catholic church. Through years the church added things and if you read the New Testament you will see the Cat church actually does things that the bible says not to! They even CHANGED the second commandment taking out about idolotry. PLEASE go to freenewtestament.com and get a free one and start reading with the book of John! Love, Corinne

Old 04-07-2008, 09:27 AM

14,922 posts, read 17,262,418 times
Quote:
You don't believe that hell is eternall??????????????????????????????
No, I don't Corrine.

Quote:
Anyone who is not born again and whos name is not ofund written in the book of life is "thrown into the Lake of fire where they will be tortured forever and ever!" The word of Jesus Christ says so.

I don't believe that it does say this.
Quote:

If someone goes to hell there is NO way to ever come out of it. That is what the word says. It is eternal. The judgment is set! Jeuss has never and will never change his mind and take someone out of hell. It is unbiblical. Here, you can go to freenewtestament,com and get a free New Tetsament and FREE shipping and handling!!! A good place to start is the book of John. Love, Corinne
There are many scriptures which speak of the eventual restoration of all mankind to God and many Christians in the early church and down through time have realized and believed these scriptures. I believe that many will experience hell, but I don't believe that it will last forever. I don't believe that Jesus ever gives up on anyone, that all were made for Him, that He has been made heir of all, and that all will eventually be subjected to Him and restored to God. I don't believe that the power of satan is greater than the power of God or that evil will triumph over good. This subject has been discussed on this thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...on-all-35.html

God bless you.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 04-07-2008 at 09:41 AM..

Old 04-07-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nay624 View Post
define how you are innocent...
I have repented of my past sins, got born again giving Jesus my life and inviting him into my heart. It is by the power of the holy spirit that I try to live a pure life. Although I am not perfect I strive to do the best I can! :-)

Old 04-07-2008, 09:35 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,522,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
Please go to freenewtestament.com get a New Testament and start to read it. A good place to start is the book of John.
thanks, i have a bible--in 2 languages.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:36 AM

My firend, I am preaching the word of God and people are getting saved and holy spirit filled. What is your job? To turn people away from the living God? And his holy word? Great, I am glad that Satan is using you in such a mighty and powerful way. It does not matter what denomination you belong to. The importance is that your church is FOLLOWING the word of God. The big branch of Catholics do NOT follow the word of God. Not only that but they do things the bible prohibits. Keep praying to your statues...You believe a block of wood can answer you prayers and save you????? Or that Mary can save you???? "Mary pray for our sins..." Mary does NOT pray, Mary does NOT interceed...ONLY Jesus does.
My friend, Jesus does NOT want to lose you. Please go to freenewtestamnet.com and get one free and read it. A good place to start is the book of John. Anyone that goes against God's word (and mocks people that are trying to bring people to the truth of Jesus Christ and his word ) are not of God and are NOT born again and NOT holy spirit filled. If you were saved you would be warning people there is a hell. Because you would understand it is a real place and you would have a heart that loves all people and not want anyone to perish.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Corrine, other Christians also believe that Jesus Christ has shown them the truth and they also believe and follow His word, but they may not have the same understanding that you do for a number of reasons. This does not mean that they are rejecting Him. God bless you.
The ONLY truth is the word of God. Please go to freenewtestament.com and get a free New Testament. A good place to start reading is the book of John.
Catholics do things against the word of God...Praying to Mary, telling their sins to a Priest, bowing in front of statues to pray...This is VERY VERY VERY against the word of God. Please read your bible. The TRUTH is written in there and easy to understand.

This is my testimony of how I got saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

I was living in Boston Ma going to Berklee College of Music. I went to church every Sunday. God led me to begin studying the bible. I started with the Old Testament. Then I made my confirmation. I prayed every night...
I was living in a studio apartment. Then I moved into a woman’s complex because it was 1/3rd the price of the studio. There was a woman in the building down the hall from me. She told me she was very close to God. I saw something in her face...like it glowed and I wanted to be close to God like she was. I kept going to church but it felt like I was missing something, I felt a little empty inside and at heart.

One day (September 13, 2005) I went to the woman down the hall to talk to her. I asked her how she got so close to God. I sat down with her and she opened up the bible...to the new testament. (I hadn’t made it there yet) She told me that was a good place to start...the book of John. I had never read the New Testament before. She explained to me that many things I was doing was against God’s word. She showed me passages in God’s word that forbid bowing to a statue, forbid praying to anyone else except God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), forbid praying the same prayer over and over again, forbid sinning, I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said, "Let me see in the bible where it says that." She showed me. My eyes opened wide and I said to her,"Noone has ever told me this before. My church NEVER mentioned these passages before. What do I have to do to become like you?"
The woman than told me I could become like her by reciting a prayer out loud to Jesus and turning over my life to him. She said I needed to give my life to him and obey his word and then I would be promised eternity in heaven. I immediately asked her to say the prayer and I would repeat as she was saying it...so I said the prayer..Here’s the same prayer that I said out loud: You can say this too to receive your new life!

I believe in God and is his son Jesus Christ. Jesus I believe you are Lord and you died on the cross to cleanse me of my sins, and I believe you rose again on the third day. In this moment I am asking you to forgive me of every sin that I have ever committed in my life. I am sorry. Jesus, I have made the decision to hand over my life to you. I give you all my life and will follow you the rest of my life. I invite you into my heart. Please come into my heart and put your holy spirit in me. Please wash away the sins of my past with your precious blood and make me new. I give you all my mind, heart and soul. Please make me new through your holy spirit. Please help me discover what your will is for my life. Please take my life and guide me for the rest of my life by your holy spirit. I surrender to you Lord Jesus. Thankyou for my salvation. Thankyou because I have just been saved and am now your child. Amen

So this is the prayer I said. The bible says we have to ‘confess with our mouth" so this prayer must be said out loud.
As I said the prayer I felt something jump into my body. After the prayer I told the woman, "Something just entered my body!" She smiled and said, "That’s the holy spirit! You will never be alone again!"
Here’s a passage in the bible that talks about this:

Ephesians ch 1 verse 13
"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised holy spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession-to the praise of his glory."

So...the holy spirit entered me. I was a church goer before the prayer. I even made my confirmation. I was baptized as a child...so why was it that the holy spirit didn’t enter me until then??? I asked the woman and she told me, "You never invited him in and turned over your life before and you never heard the scriptures that I gave you. When you heard the word and believed and invited Jesus personally in your life and repented of your past Christ came into you."
So I went to my room and that night had a dream from God...It was a statue leaving me and I waived goodbye. This represented my conversion.
The next day I was sooo excited to have God dwelling in my heart that I called in work and told them I wasn’t able to come in that day. It was only for one day. I never miss work and decided to do it just this once. I really wanted to read the New Testament and find out the truth for myself.
Here’s what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Corinthians ch 3 verse 14
"But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because ONLY in Christ is it taken away. Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away."

WOW!!! So...I had a veil over my eyes until I turned to the Lord through the salvation prayer!! And now the veil is removed! COOL!!
So, then I wanted to know about the holy spirit that entered me whom the lady said I needed. Without the holy spirit I had no salvation.. Thank you Jesus for putting your spirit in me. I found a lot about the holy spirit in scripture. Here’s some of what I found.

Cor 6:19
"Do you know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own: you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."

Titus ch 3 verse 4
" But when the kindness and love of God our savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the holy spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior..."

Luke ch 11 verse 13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the holy spirit to those who ask him!"

Luke ch 12 verse 11
"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourself or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

John ch 14 verse 26
"The counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said."
There are soo many more passages about the holy spirit. Here are a few more:
1 Th 1:6, 1 Th 4:8, Mt 13:11, 2 Cor 13:14, Eph 4:30, 1 Cor 6:9 , Lu 12 :10, John 20:22, Act 1:8, Act 4:31, Act 2:33, Act 2:3, Act 5:32, Act 7:55, Act 4:25, Act 15:8, Heb 2:4 Jude 1:20, 1 Peter 1:12, Heb 6:4, Lu 1:67, Lu 2:25, Mt 3:11, Mt12:32, Mt 3:29, Mt 12 :36 and many more.. Okay, so know I learned a lot about the holy spirit...that entered me...So I never had the holy spirit before...Wasn’t I a good person and doing good deeds all the time...I found this in the bible:

Ephesians ch 2 verse 8
"For it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that noone can boast.

We must go through Christ to get to Father God...There is NO other way. There are no other Gods, people or saints that can be prayed through to get to the Father.

John ch 14 verse 6
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’
Now everyone in my old church had prayed to Mary. This is what I found out in the bible:

Luke ch 11 verse 27
As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the words of God an obey it."

1 Timothy ch 2 verse 5
" For there is one God and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus..."

There are some churches that don’t follow the bible and make up there own rules, some believe Mary appeared at Fatima, some believe that God’s word has changed. Look what I’ve found in the bible about that:

Matthew ch 24 verse 33 and Mark ch 13 verse 31
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." by Jesus

Revelation ch 22 verse 18
"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophesy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city which are described in this book." by Jesus

About the rosary...The bible says in:

Matthew 6 :7
"When you pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathens do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."
Some churches even use prayers as punishment for sinning. The priest will say, "Pray this so many times and you will be okay."
It’s the same thing as...Dear Jesus, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, how are you doing today?, etc... Annoying. Jesus is very busy, he doesn’t have time for annoyance. You only need to tell him once and he’ll get it. So the rosary is not biblical.
So.. I took the rosary off the side of my bed and threw it away!
I kept digging in the bible and came across something that brought tears to my eyes. The bible is sooooo against idolatry and statues are an abomination to God. Here’s what I found:

Isaiah ch 44 verse 9, 10, 15, 17, 18, 20
"All who make idols are nothing. Who shapes a god and casts an idol, which can profit him nothing? He also fashions a god and worships it; he makes an idol and bows down to it. From the rest he makes a god, his idol; he bows down to it an worships. He prays to it and says, "Save me; you are my god." "They know nothing, they understand nothing, their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. Shall I bow doen to a block of wood?"

Leviticus ch 19 verse 4, ch 26 verse 1
Do not turn to idols or make gods out of cast metal for yourselves. I am the Lord your God."
"Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow before it."

Numbers ch 33 verse 52
"Cast out all their carved images and their cast idols."

Deut: ch 29 verse 17
"You saw among them their detestable images and idols of wood and stone, of silver and gold."

AND IT"S ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exodus ch 20 verse 4
"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them."

Revelation ch 9 verse 20
"The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood- idols that cannot see or hear or walk.’

2 John ch 5 verse 21
" Dear children, keep yourselves from idols."

And many many more passages!
I began crying. I bowed down to statues at church and had a statue of Jesus
on my wall, and in the chapel of my building. I used to bow down to the statue of Jesus and Mary in the chapel and even rubbed their feet once. I thought it would bless me.

I was sooo sad and I felt guilty for doing this when God said NO so many times in the bible. I took the statue off of my wall and threw it away!! I will NEVER bow to a statue again for the rest of eternity.
So I went to sleep and went to work the next day.

On Sunday I was sooo excited to go to a new church-one that follows the bible.
I found a Baptist Pentecostal church within walking distance from my apartment.
I went to this new church Sunday morning. There were about 500 people there. I was happy to see there were no statues there. During the service the pastor began to pray about joy of the holy spirit. I prayed in my mind, "Lord Jesus, please anoint me with joy today. I want joy!"

Then the pastor called me down and said, "Corinne, God just told me you were asking for joy!" He put his hands near my stomach and said, "I anoint you with joy!" I began laughing hysterically!! It was soo awesome. I felt Gods power and God heard my prayer. Later in the service, the Pastor called down people who wanted prayer and an intercessor prayed and said "You are getting the mind of Christ and God is with me." I was soo happy. God is already showing me his power. And some people were speaking in tongues just like the bible said. This never happened in my old church. Everything the bible talked about was happening in my new church...because they were serious with the scripture. This church was filled with the holy spirit!!
I went home and researched about the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, prophesy, and the joy of the spirit. This is what I found:

1 Cor ch 14 verse 23
"Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers, prophesy however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

1Cor ch 12 verse 28
"And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different tongues."

1 Cor ch 12 verse 1
"Now about your spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant. You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols...Now to each one the manifestation of the spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same spirit, to another faith by the same spirit, to another gifs of healing by that one spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophesy, to another speaking in different types of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues."

1 Co ch 14 ch 18
"I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you."

Acts ch 2 verse 11
"All of them were filled with the holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues."

And many more passages...
Wow this kind of stuff I never even knew until I read the bible and went to a bible believing church. Many churches have made up their own rules. There is even a church that believes that an angel appeared to a boy and he wrote another bible. Here is what I found in the bible about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Galations ch 1 verse
NO other gospel
"Even if an angel of heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached you, let him be eternally condemned!."

I wentto a Christian retreat and a pastor prayed over me and I spoke in tongues. It was awesome. I handed out bibles at my job. This one Muslim girl received Jesus and than said she saw a light come in the window and felt "something" enter her. I know it was the holy spirit.
One time I had a heart ache. I went to the church and some intercessors prayed over me and one touched my heart and I felt electricity go into my heart and my heart was healed by God!!!!
Another time I had a scary vision in my dream. I didn’t know if it was from God or not. I got down on my hands and knees and prayed to God that if it wasn’t from him to send someone to tell me God loves me. I went to church the next day and the pastor came to me and said, "God says he loves you and the dream wasn’t from him." I was so happy! I praised God and was just about the happiest girl alive.
About a month after being saved, I was preaching to my friend and she had rejected Christ. I went home and cried out to Jesus. I had soo much pain in my heart for my friend. I told Jesus, "She doesn’t believe...How can she not...You are real...Your spirit is in me!!" I cried and cried and then something happened that forever changed my life...well my life was already being changed by Christ but I didn’t expect this...I SAW A VISION OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!! He was radiant in white and had what I thought was a cloth over his head and draped on the sides, and he had so much love in his eyes! I saw him looking right at me!!!!
I later told my friend in the building about the vision and she told me the "cloth" on his head was a tallit...I researched "tallit" and found that it was Jewish...of course... Jesus is a Jew, he was born unto his own people.
I later found the Jews for Jesus group. I am so happy Jews are coming to Christ and are being saved.

Acts ch 4 vers 12
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."[

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything in the bible is true, every single work, every single letter. We are in the end times now. Jesus is coming back for his church. If you are without holy spirit, you will be left behind for all eternity. Noone wants that to happen, and Jesus doesn’t want to lose any of his children. All you have to do say the salvation prayer I wrote above and you will then be sealed with God for eternity.
Please write back and tell me your testimony with Jesus. I’d love to hear it.
I don’t pray to statues anymore. I pray from my heart to Jesus and sing to him. Having a relationship with the maker of the universe is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Get a bible and start reading from the book of John and find a bible believing, bible following church.

God Bless you and I hope to see you in heaven. Jesus cries for the ones that are not saved. So please get saved. He died for you so that you wouldn’t have to suffer eternally.
One more thing I want to tell you..., read the books by Mary K Baxter- A Divine Revelation Of Heaven and A Divine Revelation Of Hell. You can get these on Amazon.com. These shocking books will turn hearts to Christ. He is coming sooooonnn! Very soon! And he will gather all his children that have the holy spirit up in the air to be with him forever, and then everyone else will perish.

Choose Christ today and you will spend eternity, billions and billions and billions of years FOREVER with Jesus in paradise :-))))))))))))))))))))

But if you deny Christ, reject him, and don’t repent and receive his precious holy spirit, you will spend billions and billions of years forever in fire and sulfur and it will NEVER end.
Please say the salvation prayer I have written for you!!!
I would love to hear your testimony.
Thousands of Priests and nuns have converted to Christianity. When asked why they say "I read the New Testament!"

Thank you Jesus!
Amen, God Bless

You can get a FREE New Testament mailed to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to freenewtestament.com Start reading it when you get it in the mail. A good place to start is the book of John.
corking@live.com

Last edited by corking28; 04-07-2008 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: make paragraphs

Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 AM

14,922 posts, read 17,262,418 times
Thanks for sharing your testimony, Corrine. Again, other Christians also believe that Jesus Christ has shown them the truth and they also believe and follow His word, but they may not have the same understanding that you do for a number of reasons. This does not mean that they are rejecting Him or don't know Him. God bless you.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:03 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,522,749 times
i think people with so much religious zeal are what has turned this world into a flaming pit of hell full of war and hate. people claiming to spread the word of God through screaming and forcing and scaring others into submission have eraticated entire tribes, have fought wars in the name of God, have "interpreted" holy scriptures into a way for them to gain power and money.

all organized religions have done this. Catholics did it centuries ago, Islam extremists who have no idea what they are reading, who in some cases have not read it themselves and who have been brain washed into believeing nonsense, are exploding themselves up in crowds killing innocent people.
their political rulers are lying to them so they may become rich and their followers are dying with plastic "keys to heaven" in their hands.

tele evangelists wasting money on expensive TV spots showing us children living in filth and horriible squalor. they hand them a box of canned goods and then drive away in their 50k SUV's. if they really cared, they would try to change one family at a time.
take them out of those "homes", put them in a clean place to live, help them to find a job. in turn those families can help by taking in another family until the new family can do th same in turn.
may sound stupid, call me naive but that is how the world will be changed.

but it looksto me that these "missionarirs" keep these people in squalor or they themselves would not have a job.
they give the children some food and some crayons and say "can you say thank you Jesus?" and the child looking confused, shrugs and repeats the words.

one "volunteer" i was watching yesterday was saying how first and formost these people should accept Jesus and then if there is a real need, we will give them food and clothing. i was disgusted by what i saw. not by the poor--but by the "missionaries".

no my job is not to turn people away from God. i have God on my mind all day. i pray quietly, i try to live by example and even when i sin i ask God that he may stay with me and help me through it.

the God i know is gentle and caring. when i die, He will hold me, i will lie in his hands in a fetal position, HE will show me all the bad i have done, he will explain to me all the things that have happened in my life, and HE will heal me graciously.

i dont need you to save me....

Old 04-07-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
No, I don't Corrine.

There are many scriptures which speak of the eventual restoration of all mankind to God and many Christians in the early church and down through time have realized and believed these scriptures. I believe that many will experience hell, but I don't believe that it will last forever. I don't believe that Jesus ever gives up on anyone, that all were made for Him, that He has been made heir of all, and that all will eventually be subjected to Him and restored to God. I don't believe that the power of satan is greater than the power of God or that evil will triumph over good. This subject has been discussed on this thread:

God bless you.
You believe that if you are burning in hell and crying in hell and asking for Jesus then eventually he will come and say "My child, you have suffered enoungh. I am releasing you today?"
The holy spirit is talking to me now and is saying to tell you that NOONE will ever be released from hell. Do you know that in the bible it says that Jesus shuts his ears to the crys in hell? PLEASE visit this link.

Mary K Baxter A Divine Revelation of Hell Heaven

A Divine Revelation of Heaven by Mary K Baxter

Please read these books free online. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Corinne

Old 04-07-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
No, I don't Corrine.

God bless you.
You believe that if you are burning in hell and crying in hell and asking for Jesus then eventually he will come and say "My child, you have suffered enoungh. I am releasing you today?"
The holy spirit is talking to me now and is saying to tell you that NOONE will ever be released from hell. Do you know that in the bible it says that Jesus shuts his ears to the crys in hell? PLEASE visit this link.

Mary K Baxter A Divine Revelation of Hell Heaven

A Divine Revelation of Heaven by Mary K Baxter

Please read these books free online. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Corinne
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.