Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 12:13 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Isa 56:7

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isa 56:8

The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

that is a future day yet to be fulfilled

Isa 56:5

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

there is a promise for a day yet to come!
This is said for the goyim who join Israel by converting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2019, 09:01 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
This is said for the goyim who join Israel by converting...
I would really like to know why she edited Isaiah 56 and what it details a Gentile MUST DO. LOL.

It repeats itself saying,'' Those who ACCEPT my Sabbaths and feasts, even THOSE I will bring to my holy mountain.

It tells the Gentile over and over how exactly they can take hold of God's covenant.

Now why would she leave out the most important part?

Old 04-16-2019, 12:12 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
I didn't edit it .. He is our sabbeth and he is our feast.. the bread of life..
now I do celebrate him celebrating his feast.
and I do not celebrate catholic.. holidays..
one day His feasts will be MY feast also..

but I am not goyim either.
I have been celebrating my Jewish king in his feasts for 30 plus years..
though anciently my ancestors were " sabra(?)" someplace back way back there... I don't feel it myself because I never been there and it isn't in my bones. and I think deserts are kind of ugly and barren.. it is just piles of rocks. to think one of those billions of rocks killed a giant long ago :P . someday I will go there . maybe start a business selling KING David's five rocks to tourist.
and think how low the start up cost will be. :P
I "feel" Christian and native, but have been singing in and celebrating MY Lord and his Hebrew culture for nearly 50 years at a
family level. my father lived in Israel for 3 or 4 years... because all of it is my culture and my ancient culture.
my religious connection is to His prophetic feasts, where he tells his people to celebrate them "so YOU don't Forget them".. . I don't have to do them kosher( unless he tells me too ) because Jesus is my Kosher and my rabbi, and my king and my high priest too and my creator and My God and MY sabbeth rest... until then we work..
. and one day he will make it all make sense to all of His children who have waited on him to form His nation and His kingdom and His court as he wishes it to be.
Gosh even Suoix languages are probably a hebrew language/ well probably Canaanite-ish , it is all rooted in the same place....

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-16-2019 at 12:24 PM..

Old 04-16-2019, 02:09 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I would really like to know why she edited Isaiah 56 and what it details a Gentile MUST DO. LOL.

It repeats itself saying,'' Those who ACCEPT my Sabbaths and feasts, even THOSE I will bring to my holy mountain.

It tells the Gentile over and over how exactly they can take hold of God's covenant.

Now why would she leave out the most important part?
Agenda?....

Old 04-17-2019, 01:17 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Agenda?....
yes Jesus! Yes the Blood who covers the sins of the world, the one who controls death and hell.. who heals the sicks and captives/ those in chains and sets all kinds of mental and emotional bondage freeand heals them .. and will gather all his people from all the nations to serve his Father in the next age.

sure that is an agenda.. worth having.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:22 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Except?

They will not have it, Isaiah 56 is simple enough for a child to understand in speaking to Gentiles telling them flat out how to take hold of the covenant, and it says this over and over,'' THOSE WHO TAKE HOLD OF MY COVENANT.''

Christians do not apply, the majority have not taken hold of God's covenant as Isaiah 56 shows how Gentiles take hold of God's covenant.

Is God asking too much when he asks us to just accept his holy days, and his 7 feasts teaching about Messiah?

What is so freaking sad, is that I can come in here and speak about the hope and joy in Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret directed at Gentiles and it's 70 bulls for 70 nations, it's promise of a double rain of spirit, and Christians look at me sideways as if speaking and learning the 7 feasts of Christ is an evil thing, and whether evil or righteous, they teach of things to come and that is why Christians are so confused about things to come.

Christians take the Sabbaths and feasts appointed as visitation days to mankind, and they rip all that information to shreads, they don't want to know about things to come, they don't want any part of the 7 feasts of Messiah that teach us of things to come, and that is SO WISE.

Ya know why?

Rosh Hashanah and the high holy days of the fall ending in Shemini Atzeret, they detail and tell us of a VERY SURE FUTURE.

Let no one be decieved, Rosh Hashanah, and Yom Kippur come to judge every single Gentile and every single Gentile nation, anyone who ever opened their eyes at Israel, it is judgment day, the hidden day that remains hidden ONLY to Gentiles. It is the hidden day for very logical, rational reasons, Jews can't speak of it can they? They know the days, but they can't speak of it, what Jew would? What Jew would tell Gentiles what Rosh Hashanah really teaches? LOL

Jews KNOW what Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzeret teach because they love and practice these things THAT TEACH OF THE FUTURE OF FEASTS AND NEW MOONS TO COME.

The hidden day that no man knows, only God, it has always been the hidden day, it is known as the hidden day, but Jews know the Holy days, they know what the fall Holy days promise, and they know a king is coming, a king whose kingdom will never end, and he comes on Rosh Hashanah when everyone is sealed in their foreheads and right hands before Yom Kippur.

Jews know just how freaking important the ten days from Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur ARE, and at least there is hope in those ten days, and although Revelation and Matthew 24 speak of those ten days, Christians haven't a clue because it simply is not their religion, it is Judaism, and where every Christian comes speaking of the bible, he is speaking of Judaism.

Christians are speaking of the high holy days of the fall set for the coming of Messiah from Rosh Hashanah through the ten days, through Yom Kippur, 4 days of blessing to Sukkot, Sukkot, Hashanah Rabbah, Shemini Atzeret, and they don't even know they are speaking of all these holy days, and all the parables concern all the holy days because the Holy days ARE the comings and goings of the Temple, WHICH ARE, the comings and goings of God, TO HIS TEMPLE.

You are that Temple, Do you really know the appointed visitation days of God to his temple?

The temple knows who she is, she knows her days.

How can anyone deny that Israel is the sacrifice after the world has killed her over and over and over again?

LOL.

The sacrifice is he who follows the ways and commandments of God, HE IS the sacrifice, it isn't hard to figure out. Jesus was an Example, he came walking in 7 days made for a man to walk in, and like he tells us, '' follow me, do as I have done.''

Convert to the ways and worship system of God, and the world will hate and kill you for 2000 years.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-17-2019 at 10:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity